Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me (5660 Views)

Pro-Tinubu Youths Storm NASS, Fault NLC’s Planned Protests / Senate Clears Wike As He Says Tinubu Won’t Regret Nominating Him As Minister / I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by vicsticks(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on Friday promised to serve Nigeria “tirelessly, faithfully and honestly” if he clinches the cliches the office in the February 25 election.

While promising security agencies and personnel that is properly trained, compensated, and managed, he called on the youths to vote him into office, saying they would not regret it.

Tinubu said he purposefully surrounded himself with brilliant youths because he believed in a democracy of ideas, teamwork, and collaboration.

According to him, he would create a thriving digital economy where those interested in pursuing careers of integrity in ICT would be able to do so.

Tinubu stated these in his address delivered during a town hall meeting with the youth in Abuja organized by Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State with the theme, “Nigeria 2023: Setting the youth agenda.”

The former governor of Lagos State was accompanied at the event held at Chida Hotel by Governors Yahaya Bello (Kogi), Simon Lalong (Plateau), ex-governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, Minister of Youths and Sports, Sunday Dare and many chieftains of the APC.

He said, “If given the opportunity to be your President, I will serve tirelessly, faithfully and honestly. I will incorporate the energy, innovation and determination of youths all across my cabinet.

“I will create a thriving and conducive environment for you to complete your education, start work or start a business, and earn a decent wage. With hard work and focus, you will once again be able to buy a car or a motorbike, buy a house, settle down, start a family and create a better life. I have plans to actualize all these dreams and can confirm that with your support these dreams will become a reality.

“The time is now. I am offering up myself, my skills, my expertise, my passion and my track record to usher us into a better future. In this future hope is renewed, security is restored, opportunities are available, and good success is achievable. My running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima, and I are here today with a message for renewed hope. It is anchored on a promise for a secure and prosperous Nigeria.

“To be standing in the Federal Capital Territory today, the seat of government, and be welcomed by so many young people is truly a dream come true. The work we are doing, the future-proofing we are doing – it is for you!

“I believe in bringing together the most competent hands, the brightest minds, and the most passionate persons. This was the strategy I used in Lagos, ignoring gender, age and states of origin, our team built a Lagos that continues to grow along the same trajectory. It is economically sound, globally competitive and world-renowned. This is our plan for the whole of Nigeria should we be elected into office in February. So elect us and let us get started.

“As we seek to become a nation of creators and not just consumers your role is key:

“I promise that during my administration we will generate, transmit, and distribute sufficient and affordable electricity to ensure you have power you need to light up your lives and power your dreams. We will build on the foundation laid by President Buhari’s Presidential Power Initiative among other important interventions working to make the power sector viable and sustainable.

“I promise security agencies and personnel that are properly trained, properly compensated and properly managed. This will ensure that everyone who means well for society will be protected and not harassed, supported and not unduly stopped and searched. The nation will be safe, it will be secure and trust between security agencies and good youthful citizens will be restored.

“I promise a thriving digital economy where those interested in pursuing careers of integrity in ICT will be able to do so. We will also ensure that Nigeria can take greater advantage of relatively recent innovations such as blockchain technology. We will reform government policy to encourage the prudent use of blockchain technology in finance and banking, identity management, revenue collection and the use of crypto assets.

“We shall implement policies that will train and build capacity among Nigeria’s large and youthful population to take greater advantage of the opportunities presented in ICT. I promise to invest in the infrastructure required to boost an already successful entertainment industry. Working with private sector partners we will bridge the existing gaps to build modern media centers and upgrade existing entertainment venues and stadia across the country to world-class standards.

“My administration will reform the education sector by focusing on quality, access, funding, management, effectiveness, and competitiveness. I promise, we will provide good and quality education in tune with 21st Century demands. Our youth are some of the most brilliant people in the world, therefore we will equip you and ensure you are globally competitive and never left behind.

“We promise to give you a fairer deal. We promise to deliver results. We promise that the hope we are renewing will never be dashed.

“You shall become the leading catalysts driving the economic resurgence. You will be empowered for individual and collective success. There will be opportunities across board, and they will be for you. Let us go together!”

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Xscape1993(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
You will never become the president of Nigeria no matter what....those that are still supporting you are insane. No productive Nigerian will support you....you are a bad product to this generation and beyond.....

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by habsydiamond(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Youth go regret cos u no get better plans and execution. Baba just dey talk wetin come him head... in politics, one must strategies, plan, evaluate and execute.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Racoon(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Any youth that knows about the atrocities including the massacre committed by the APC-led FG, LASG, Nigerian Army on 20 - 10 - 2020 whose brutality, bloodbath and killings were boldly supported by Bola Tinubu and still say this microphone head licking heroine-drug crackhead is an option will forever be doomed.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Racoon(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Apc’s Muslim-muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad – Kano Islamic Preacher, Auwal.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal

PLEASE SHARE TO ALL GOOD NIGERIANS, CHRISTIANS AND CHURCHES.GO AND GET YOUR PVC AND VOTE FOR A CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT, NEXT TIME WE VOTE A MUSLIM.
God bless you well my brother.Sane well discerning people have been shouting this same issue hoarse but felling on deaf ears. This is just a red flag � no sensible Christian should overlook.

As it stands now, there is no prominent Muslim across Nigeria including Bola Tinubu himself or Kashim Shettima his Vice have denounced or dissociate themselves from this article or condemn the Islamic cleric involved.

No DSS, Army, Police arrest.Be informed and inform others. God help us think and act right.This was how Buhari came in with islamization and sharia issue.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Jostoman: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
What about the one you did to them in lagos during endsars?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Whois(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sane youth knows he has endsars vendetta on his mind. The way he go show soro soke youth pepper go pass buhari own.

Jostoman:
What the one you did to them in lagos during endsars?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by limeta(f): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2023
Kikikik
The lekki youths that escape bullets will vote Tinubu
Very tall order.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by superlanny(m): 5:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell, only Urchins will believe this bullshit. How Nigerian politicians fail and still use that failure to campaign is truly amazing. It must be that Nigerians are very foolish or politicians are now using jazz.

APC has failed on all levels, how am I supposed to drink this zobo emilokan is distributing.

I am waiting to know the number of mad people in Nigeria, because I can't understand anyone who will support this useless party that brings so much poverty, corruption, insecurity, and constant disregard for the rule of law, amongst many more failings I didn't mention here.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by aylive02(m): 5:23am On Jan 07, 2023
grin

You may be right. That was how one oloriburuku youth came here to defend you that gazelle gra gra is correct. The worst part is the the werrey say him be yoruba. That guy forcing Tinubu on us with that gra gra write up, may your career end like tinubu's health.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Amspecial: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Demon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by ednut1(m): 5:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Bulaba daddy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by gambia(m): 5:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Believe politicians at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by 900warriorz: 5:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Says who? undecided Go and ask Northerners that voted Buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Adonike(m): 5:26am On Jan 07, 2023
Not all youth are skit makers...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Ruggedniggaone: 5:27am On Jan 07, 2023
Who will vote for baba Tosibe?no sane Nigerian should waste their vote on Mr pampers to continue buhari/apc wicked policies,mr Ojuyobo will surely worse pass Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by mecuries(m): 5:30am On Jan 07, 2023
The same youths that was killed during End SARS?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Doyou2019: 5:33am On Jan 07, 2023
Agbero thugging owomida boys are not 'brilliant youths'.
Big distinction!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by bezimo(m): 5:33am On Jan 07, 2023
Any youth that believe this typical lying liar and thief called Tinubu has mortgage his future for another 8 years, but suffer no dey tire Nigerians, are they cursed or something?..

we established in diaspora keep watching Nigerians trying to repeat the same most calamitous disaster mistake of 2015..that will confine them to a lifetime of unlimited suffering and penury.

When will dey have sense?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Holla911(m): 5:36am On Jan 07, 2023
We believe you jagaban not because you said so but because your actions proved you loved the youth.
Your adc is a youth.
Most successful fintech companies run by youths are in lagos and they've thrown their weight behind you because you supported them to thrive.
Your love for youth made lagos the entertainment hub of Africa hence the entertainment industry support you.
Your love for youth spread to sport hence you created many mini sports centers all across the local governments in lagos which made sport lovers support you and your friends and enemies benefit from your visionary schemes.
Your love and support for youth cut accross all works of life hence we the progressive youths of our dear nation throws our support behind you and are anticipating your swearing-in as the President of nigeria.
God bless you sir.
God bless Nigeria.
Nigeria must be great.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by gimakon2(m): 5:39am On Jan 07, 2023
I have already started regretting knowing you already, let alone voting you.
People need to start asking themselves questions. You ordered the shooting of those unarmed kids during EndSars and fled to france, then come back to say they should vote you. It is only a stupid person who would forget early.

Vote Tinubu at your own peril. Shettima was governor of Borno State, if he also could not account for Chibok girls and all others and walks free like a bird, Nigerians need to be worried for what is about to befall Nigeria. Fulani herdsmen would come knocking on your doors and telling you who they want to kidnap and you should get them ready for the kidnap. Gullible Yorubas will live to regret this decision for a lifetime. you guys do not know what you doing! The South East is like this because of governance of Nigeria. A word they say is enough for the wise.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by seguno2: 5:41am On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
Youth go regret cos u no get better plans and execution. Baba just dey talk wetin come him head... in politics, one must strategies, plan, evaluate and execute.

Someone who did not employ them as governor for eight years, to provide water in every building and free education for all children, can only continue the looting he is known for.
No more no less.

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can cock and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Doyou2019: 5:41am On Jan 07, 2023
bezimo:
Any youth that vote this thief called Tinubu has mortgage his future for another 8 years, but suffer no dey tire Nigerians, are they cursed or something?..

we established in diaspora keep watching Nigerians trying to repeat the same most calamitous disaster mistake of 2015..that will confine them to a lifetime of unlimited suffering and penury.

When will dey have sense?

Relax.
No let online urchins make you think the youths want this man.
The few ones selling their future for a plate of Amala no reach 10 percent of the youth voting population of Nigeria. That's why he's on his knees begging!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Light78: 5:43am On Jan 07, 2023
Nigerians about to make the same mistake again.

A presidential candidates abusing other candidates and even his tribe man for endorsing Obi.

Nigerians are cursed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Prisco4luv(m): 5:46am On Jan 07, 2023
it will be more dangerous to vote in APC to power again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by samx4real(m): 6:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Youth won't..

But the country will.
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by atobs4real(m): 6:03am On Jan 07, 2023
Am sure of that.
You are tested and trusted sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Notes: APC Controlled States Creating Artificial Scarcity –PDP / A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! / Opc Dares Boko Haram: Calls For Snc: Says Amalgamation, A Mistake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.