Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good (748 Views)

Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2023
it is well

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good by dawnomike(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2023
RenegadeX:
I am a young man of 25. I am a newly admitted student of pharmacy in a south south federal university.Now my mates are in school but I am somewhere doing menial jobs to gather money to pay school dues. I have paid acceptance fee now left with school fees, accommodation and other expenses.

My parents seem lackadaisical towards this admission. But they were encouraging or pretending to encourage me. When I broke the news it was written all over their faces that they were not happy. If they do not want me to go to school I wonder what else I should do with my life because I do not have a skill at the moment.

A bill was passed recently that enables students get loans to pursue tertiary education and pay later but I think it hasn’t been implemented. Where do I get funds to fund my education even if it is a loan or should I just forget about school and look for some skill to learn? Please I need advice from matured minds only.

Do you have a laptop? Seek means to start a legit online hustle to fund your education. This is 21st century. You will get to an age when you can no longer blame your parents
#Peaceout

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2023
And you're supporting APC Tinubu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good by yrhuhfy113: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2023
RenegadeX:
I am a young man of 25. I am a newly admitted student of pharmacy in a south south federal university.Now my mates are in school but I am somewhere doing menial jobs to gather money to pay school dues. I have paid acceptance fee now left with school fees, accommodation and other expenses.

My parents seem lackadaisical towards this admission. But they were encouraging or pretending to encourage me. When I broke the news it was written all over their faces that they were not happy. If they do not want me to go to school I wonder what else I should do with my life because I do not have a skill at the moment.

A bill was passed recently that enables students get loans to pursue tertiary education and pay later but I think it hasn’t been implemented. Where do I get funds to fund my education even if it is a loan or should I just forget about school and look for some skill to learn? Please I need advice from matured minds only.

WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM IS CLOSER THAN WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO .... Pharmacy is about 5-6 years plus housemanship.

I would have adviced you to relocate and get a laptop and get skills to make money online, then go back to school when you are stable.

2 Likes

Re: PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good by Nice2023(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is very sad.

Ur parents are highly irresponsible bunch.
Sorry to say this.

My parents especially my father worked as a company security for 18years and a gardener for another 10years and trained three of us in the University and two of us are doing extremely well today.

This is to tell u that, i actually grew up in a disadvantaged home but today,the tide has changed.

Your father and mother are grossly irresponsible and I don't really know if u can cope with that course of study in a Nigerian University where most of our lecturers are too bossy and chest beaters.

What about ur uncles? I think u need them to help u talk to ur parents as early as possible, so that u don't lose this admission.

Honestly,that is a beautiful course and a very stressful but rewarding especially now that Nigerians are running out to get international jobs.

Goodluck to u as u embark on this struggle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nice2023:
This is very sad.

Ur parents are highly irresponsible bunch.
Sorry to say this.

My parents especially my father worked as a company security for 18years and a gardener for another 10years and trained three of us in the University and two of us are doing extremely well today.

This is to tell u that, i actually grew up in a disadvantaged home but today,the tide has changed.

Your father and mother are grossly irresponsible and I don't really know if u can cope with that course of study in a Nigerian University where most of our lecturers are too bossy and chest beaters.

What about ur uncles? I think u need them to help u talk to ur parents as early as possible, so that u don't lose this admission.

Honestly,that is a beautiful course and a very stressful but rewarding especially now that Nigerians are running out to get international jobs.

Goodluck to u as u embark on this struggle.

Thank you very much. Tomorrow if one charts his way himself and make it and refuse to have anything to do with them. It will seem like wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good by Uyi168: 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
finished from pharmacy school just this last December.

the system is tough, and without good financial background, u go suffer.

All the best bro

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good by nicerod(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
It is well bro

Keep pushing
Re: PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
NeoMatr:
op

good things does not come easy

try to see if u can apply for scholarship in your school

hustle well and pay your 1st year fees,

Then apply for scholarship, so u can easily pay your way through school

Ok Thank you Very much
Re: PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good by rooftops: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Try to get the first school fee, when you get to 200 level you can apply for scholarships that is if you get good grades.
In pharmacy school then, I had a friend whose parents were not loaded but with determination he finished pharmacy school. When we wrote our last exam, he was just crying because he really went through a lot to finish.

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 08, 2023
I hope you sort this out, OP. May God see you through.

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good by frozen70(f): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2023
RenegadeX:

Congratulations on your admission for a good course

Pls don't drop out yet because you are going into a journey that will build your future

As it is now, if you know that your parents can afford your education but they are non challant about it, you have to visit your father and mother relatives who are capable of talking sense to them

Let them intervain and also assist in training you in the university

This is a decision that requires a drastic approach

By the time you go round something must happen

But if you know that your parents can't afford to train you, then you don't have any options than to sort yourself out

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD For HE is good by MumEmdy(f): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2023
Try and hustle more money so you could at least resume with your mates, I pray your helper locate you soon, God will make a way for you even where there seems to be no way.. Blessed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!! Pasuma Mum Died!!!! / North Invokes Child Support Law / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.