Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Brymo As A Symbol Of Vicious Tribalism In South West Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brymo As A Symbol Of Vicious Tribalism In South West Politics (1188 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election / South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level / Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo As A Symbol Of Vicious Tribalism In South West Politics by JoeNL22(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
dat9jaguy:

OK, I stand corrected.
Majority of yoruba Christians that I know are not singing the same tune with you. Maybe it's just your circle sha.
90% of the sane yorubas Christians with 80% of the sane yoruba youths & 70% of sane yoruba muslims(youths) are with obi.
I can guarantee you obi will get 40% in Lagos and over 30% in southwest.
Re: Brymo As A Symbol Of Vicious Tribalism In South West Politics by PussyMiners: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Windscribe:
I stand with Brymo.

I don't know who he's supporting, but he has the right to support the candidate of his choice.
God bless you
Re: Brymo As A Symbol Of Vicious Tribalism In South West Politics by PussyMiners: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
JoeNL22:

90% of the sane yorubas Christians with 80% of the sane yoruba youths & 70% of sane yoruba muslims(youths) are with obi.
Dey play grin cheesy
Re: Brymo As A Symbol Of Vicious Tribalism In South West Politics by araoye19: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
You couldn't have said it better. I once taught in a Lagos State govt school. The Yoruba teachers there actually preach hate about ibos to the pupils. That how low they have taken it to.You couldn't have said it better. I once taught in a Lagos State govt school. The Yoruba teachers there actually preach hate about ibos to the pupils. That how low they have taken it to....
Re: Brymo As A Symbol Of Vicious Tribalism In South West Politics by vhykeeytor(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
i guess idian government chasing igbos also HATE them right?

So Indian Government now know a Nigerian by tribe. Na wa for Yoruba people o.
Re: Brymo As A Symbol Of Vicious Tribalism In South West Politics by dat9jaguy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
JoeNL22:

OK o, I don hear, February no far again.

Re: Brymo As A Symbol Of Vicious Tribalism In South West Politics by seeme2(f): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oba of Lagos was not caught on camera saying what you said he said. He did with his full chest, camera to his face, with hundreds of invited Igbo leaders to his compound.
Re: Brymo As A Symbol Of Vicious Tribalism In South West Politics by owobokiri(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
seeme2:
Oba of Lagos was not caught on camera saying what you said he said. He did with his full chest, camera to his face, with hundreds of invited Igbo leaders to his compound.
Noted!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is BAT Hiding In Defense House? / Peter Obi's Case Adjourned Till The 10th Of May / The Hypocrisy Of The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.