Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) (3198 Views)

Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) / Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) / 20 Dead As Dams Burst In Bahia, Brazil As Region Hit By Floods(photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Two lovely Brazilian girls show me a bit of their city, Salvador, Bahia.

Please like and subscribe. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a8ekH1iZ-M

Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
More pics from the video.

Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enjoy! Tell Ronaldinho football is missing his dancing dribbling style.

Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by DaInferno(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oga...wetin u d do?
I want travel like this cheesy
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
I will tell him. grin
TheGiftedOne:
Enjoy! Tell Ronaldinho football is missing his dancing dribbling style.
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na you be Oga o!

I been dey drive for Uber o! Just save your money and drink garri most times lol grin

Make you no get girlfriend o! If you get, make sure that her first name is Sugar and last name is Mommy. lol grin

DaInferno:
Oga...wetin u d do?
I want travel like this cheesy

Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by DaInferno(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Na you be Oga o!

I been dey drive for Uber o! Just save your money and drink garri most times lol grin

Make you no get girlfriend o! If you get, make sure that her first name is Sugar and last name is Mommy. lol grin

asin, user for 9ja here?!
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
For Las Vegas, USA.

You should start trading the stock market.

DaInferno:
asin, user for 9ja here?!

Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by Limassol(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
For Las Vegas, USA.

I've Heard this for ages... Yet i have no idea how or even where to start. If you ain't kidding, then i'm interested. Care to explain?
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by DaInferno(m): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
For Las Vegas, USA.

recommended stocks and where to trade?
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by sageb: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Two lovely Brazilian girls show me a bit of their city, Salvador, Bahia.

Please like and subscribe. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a8ekH1iZ-M

Nice sight
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by MatrixReloaded: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
South America women are beautiful

Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Trading stocks is like buying and selling in any physical market in Lagos, the difference is that you have 100 of thousands of people trading at the same time, so the price moves up and down very fast.

My advice is to go to YouTube and watching videos on trading stocks. And learn all you can, but don't invest yet!!!

You then need to pick a setup you want to using for trading. Setup is kind of like say your playing style in football. Do you want to play tiki taka, or you just want to pack the bus and wait to counter attack.

Many setups exist in trading, and they all work to a degree. It's good to pick one and practice it for at least 3 months or more, before you decide to use real money. Many platform allow you to practice with fake money. tradingview dot com, will let you practice for free for a while.
I cannot recommend the platform that I use, because they are US only. They are Webull and TD Ameritrade. If you are in the US, you can give them a try.

Most traders lose money, and that is because of greed and lack of discipline. Most times when I lost money, it was because I wanted more. Many times I will make money and not take it, and be waiting for more, then the stock go crash and I will then be in the red. It happens mainly because I disregard my rules. You have to have rules and stick to them. For example, before investing, I will say that I will take profits when I make $500, but when it comes to it, I might be already at $800, but then I will say I'll wait for it to reach $1,000, before I know it, it drops to $400, then to $200, and now I'm crying and still holding on, then maybe it goes up to $300, and it gives me hope, but then it goes down to $100, and later $-200 grin

After years of that nonsense, I finally learned my lessons. Now I have a lot of patience and always waiting for my setup, before going in. I'm slowly building up. No loses, and that is because I just don't rush in, and I'm only trading one stock right now.

Limassol:
I've Heard this for ages... Yet i have no idea how or even where to start. If you ain't kidding, then i'm interested. Care to explain?

Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
They are no be small. Especially Brazil, and that's because of Africa and Europe coming tother in some hot love making. grin

MatrixReloaded:
South America women are beautiful
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thank you for the feedback.

sageb:

Nice sight
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Where to trade depends on your location. I trade with Webull and TD Ameritrade, but they are US only.

The only stock I'm trading at the moment is PDD

I'm a technical trader, so I use charts to trade. I make use of the Bollinger bands. You can find out more on it on YouTube.

I trade on the 1HR timeframe, but always making sure that the daily timeframe looks right.

I wait for the price to touch the lower band or cross it, and wait to see if there is support there. Then I buy.
I try to sell around the 9EMA. Youtube can teach you more about that.

I will attach images that might help.

There are many setups I've tried in the best, and they all work to a degree. You could perfect them if you have clear rules that you follow.

DaInferno:
recommended stocks and where to trade?

Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by samz77: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Where to trade depends on your location. I trade with Webull and TD Ameritrade, but they are US only.

The only stock I'm trading at the moment is PDD

I'm a technical trader, so I use charts to trade. I make use of the Bollinger bands. You can find out more on it on YouTube.

I trade on the 1HR timeframe, but always making sure that the daily timeframe looks right.

I wait for the price to touch the lower band or cross it, and wait to see if there is support there. Then I buy.
I try to sell around the 9EMA. Youtube can teach you more about that.

I will attach images that might help.

There are many setups I've tried in the best, and they all work to a degree. You could perfect them if you have clear rules that you follow.

Am a trader based in Nigeria. Am fascinated by your write up because I happened to have come across what you discussed here. Have gotten my own profitable strategy. Sir I want to put me to test to witness this yourself. You can open a demo or real acct for me so as to see my prowess in forex trading. I trade currencies and gold. My contact is alatolait@gmail.com. thank you sir. I shall be expecting your reply
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by Earlystar698(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Give me that girl
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Which girl? lol She is all yours o!

Earlystar698:
Give me that girl
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
You go don hammer by now na grin

samz77:
Am a trader based in Nigeria. Am fascinated by your write up because I happened to have come across what you discussed here. Have gotten my own profitable strategy. Sir I want to put me to test to witness this yourself. You can open a demo or real acct for me so as to see my prowess in forex trading. I trade currencies and gold. My contact is alatolait@gmail.com. thank you sir. I shall be expecting your reply

Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by Earlystar698(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Which girl? lol She is all yours o!

The first picture
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
But there are two girls. grin.
Earlystar698:

The first picture
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by ednut1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Any happy ending 😅

Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Always a happy ending. grin

ednut1:
Any happy ending 😅
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by Boyinka001: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Naijamanyoutubeplease can you open a thread on stock masket to teach some brothers if you don't mind,that youtube stuff is smh hard

Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:48am On Mar 23, 2023
I thought about it. I will when I get free time. Stay tuned.

Boyinka001:
Naijamanyoutubeplease can you open a thread on stock masket to teach some brothers if you don't mind,that youtube stuff is smh hard

Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by Boyinka001: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thank you sir,please get free time soon

Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by XAUBulls: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Trading stocks is like buying and selling in any physical market in Lagos, the difference is that you have 100 of thousands of people trading at the same time, so the price moves up and down very fast.

My advice is to go to YouTube and watching videos on trading stocks. And learn all you can, but don't invest yet!!!

You then need to pick a setup you want to using for trading. Setup is kind of like say your playing style in football. Do you want to play tiki taka, or you just want to pack the bus and wait to counter attack.

Many setups exist in trading, and they all work to a degree. It's good to pick one and practice it for at least 3 months or more, before you decide to use real money. Many platform allow you to practice with fake money. tradingview dot com, will let you practice for free for a while.
I cannot recommend the platform that I use, because they are US only. They are Webull and TD Ameritrade. If you are in the US, you can give them a try.

Most traders lose money, and that is because of greed and lack of discipline. Most times when I lost money, it was because I wanted more. Many times I will make money and not take it, and be waiting for more, then the stock go crash and I will then be in the red. It happens mainly because I disregard my rules. You have to have rules and stick to them. For example, before investing, I will say that I will take profits when I make $500, but when it comes to it, I might be already at $800, but then I will say I'll wait for it to reach $1,000, before I know it, it drops to $400, then to $200, and now I'm crying and still holding on, then maybe it goes up to $300, and it gives me hope, but then it goes down to $100, and later $-200 grin

After years of that nonsense, I finally learned my lessons. Now I have a lot of patience and always waiting for my setup, before going in. I'm slowly building up. No loses, and that is because I just don't rush in, and I'm only trading one stock right now.

Impressive... The beauty is that wherever you are as a Digital Nomad (E.g., Salvador in Bahia, Brazil or Manchester in England), you can always trade. For how long have you traded online stocks?
Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05
Seriously since 2015. I've lost a lot, mostly from greed and trying to be rich fast fast. I still make mistakes today, but one thing I fixed is not trading junk stocks and hoping it will go to the moon. The only stocks I will trade for years to come are AMZN, AAPL, GOOG, META, MSFT, NVDA, TSLA

Trading these stocks is like hunting rabbits while I learn to hunt, while the junk stocks are like hunting lions, yes the meat is bigger, but you can lose everything too. The rabbit will never take you out, the lion can.

XAUBulls:

Impressive... The beauty is that wherever you are as a Digital Nomad (E.g., Salvador in Bahia, Brazil or Manchester in England), you can always trade. For how long have you traded online stocks?

Re: Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) by XAUBulls: 10:29pm On Apr 17
naijamanyoutube:
Seriously since 2015. I've lost a lot, mostly from greed and trying to be rich fast fast. I still make mistakes today, but one thing I fixed is not trading junk stocks and hoping it will go to the moon. The only stocks I will trade for years to come are AMZN, AAPL, GOOG, META, MSFT, NVDA, TSLA

Trading these stocks is like hunting rabbits while I learn to hunt, while the junk stocks are like hunting lions, yes the meat is bigger, but you can lose everything too. The rabbit will never take you out, the lion can.

Thanks for the impressive feedback. Stay safe wherever you are buddy.

Stranded And Need Directions / I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) / The Boat Driver Don Break The Remaining Table Leg Of What Actually Happened.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57