Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Best Way To Waybill My Product To My Delivery Agent In Another State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Way To Waybill My Product To My Delivery Agent In Another State (566 Views)

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / My Delivery Bike Questions / What Is The Most Cost Effective Way To Waybill Items Cheaply Within Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Waybill My Product To My Delivery Agent In Another State by Flashytv(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Please I wanna start delivering my products to other states outside Lagos, so I got this advice that instead of using a courier service like GIG which will take time to deliver my product and aswell take over 7 days to remit my payment so I got the advice that in other to make it faster I can upfront waybill my product to self delivery agents which are available in this states I wanna sale to just send them few of the product so that when customers from there place an order they can just Deliver faster and so although now I need to go and start sorting for delivery agents in this states put please I'll like to ask how or which is the fastest way possible to have this goods sent to them all Maybe I just use one week to do the dispatch to them before I start to market to those locations so please how can I easily waybill this product's faster thank you.
Re: Best Way To Waybill My Product To My Delivery Agent In Another State by Flashytv(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Flashytv:
Please I wanna start delivering my products to other states outside Lagos, so I got this advice that instead of using a courier service like GIG which will take time to deliver my product and aswell take over 7 days to remit my payment so I got the advice that in other to make it faster I can upfront waybill my product to self delivery agents which are available in this states I wanna sale to just send them few of the product so that when customers from there place an order they can just Deliver faster and so although now I need to go and start sorting for delivery agents in this states put please I'll like to ask how or which is the fastest way possible to have this goods sent to them all Maybe I just use one week to do the dispatch to them before I start to market to those locations so please how can I easily waybill this product's faster thank you.
Re: Best Way To Waybill My Product To My Delivery Agent In Another State by Flashytv(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2023
Flashytv:

Re: Best Way To Waybill My Product To My Delivery Agent In Another State by sslcrypt: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2023
We can help you waybill your product to any state.
Re: Best Way To Waybill My Product To My Delivery Agent In Another State by Flashytv(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
What's your company name and drop your number
sslcrypt:
We can help you waybill your product to any state.

(1) (Reply)

These Guys Make Over #3.6m Yearly Profit Selling Goats / How To Get Mtn 5GB Data4me Data Bundle. / Co-owner Of Gistreel Entertainment Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.