Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” (60960 Views)

Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying / Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students / MAPOLY Suspends 4 Months Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:00am On Jan 09, 2023
Thereisstillhop:
Which one come be water rituals. Normally once it's matriculation day, the old student in the hotel will definitely call all the 100L students and pour water. Some will even run to malabor. It's usually fun jare angry
U must be a malabite like I'm... Those guys went too far this time around.
I was there, I saw how dey abused that young girl
Re: University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” by chessguru(m): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
samwillyco1:

We are taking about academia's here not an ordinary organization. Can the institution show the world a section or sections of the school law during induction that prohibits pouring of water at the graduands/new intakes of the school.
school is also governed by laws of the land , it is an offense for someone to pour water on people without their consent , it is a barbaric animalistic practice . very silly
Re: University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” by samwillyco1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
chessguru:
school is also governed by laws of the land , it is an offense for someone to pour water on people without their consent , it is a barbaric animalistic practice . very silly

Give the section/sections of the law and evidence to prove that those they poured water on reported to the management that water poured on them was against their wish
Re: University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” by chessguru(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
samwillyco1:

Give the section/sections of the law and evidence to prove that those they poured water on reported to the management that water poured on them was against their wish
Those who committed the offence has been suspended by the school authority after facing a Panel as Legally constituted by the school authority, that remains the status quo until appealed administratively or contested in Court , in the absence of that you reserve the right to remain silent . your rants here on Nairaland is a mere waste of time if e too pain you go the school go fight them .
Re: University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” by chessguru(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
kingsolomonjnr01:

U must be a malabite like I'm... Those guys went too far this time around.
I was there, I saw how dey abused that young girl
too bad , only an ignoramus will support such barbaric act

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” by Made619(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:
their mama is feeding them and FG is heavily subsidizing them. Why won't they misbehave?
These are the great Nigerian Students that will protest wildly if fees are increased and Japa if FG won't give them N400k secure jobs to continue the foolery.
it's crazy seriously
Re: University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” by Enny2013(f): 6:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Ikongoizanga:

Are you for real?
Yea...
Re: University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” by Iamdbull: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2023
Enny2013:

One Nairalander in Russia said he would lyk to play ur songs at a club...he's a DJ.
Wow nice, I really appreciate it!
How do I contact him?
Re: University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” by Enny2013(f): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Iamdbull:

Wow nice, I really appreciate it!
How do I contact him?
Nawao! U ar just seeing dis since last week.
His uses 'mushroomfarm' as his moniker here.
I only HV his Russia contact.
Re: University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” by Iamdbull: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enny2013:

Nawao! U ar just seeing dis since last week.
His uses 'mushroomfarm' as his moniker here.
I only HV his Russia contact.
He can check me out on Audiomack at dbullofficial, thanks for the support
Re: University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” by Enny2013(f): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Iamdbull:

He can check me out on Audiomack at dbullofficial, thanks for the support
Search for him in travel section...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) / Christine Izuakor Breaks PhD Record In USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.