Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) (30463 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) / Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by mmsen: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Please explain to me wetin these people expect to find in India?

I'm sorry for their plight but use sense.
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by KanuSE: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
icarealot:

How the mighty has fallen! See small India o chai

Small India??

You definitely have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by abimic(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
India na Nigeria 2.0 nah..Wetin person dey go find for India when Indians are leaving their country in drove....

2 Likes

Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
If they have messed up in India by engaging in criminal activities and overstaying their visas, then they deserve whatever nonsense they get from the Indian police. You can't go another person's country and abuse their hospitality and expect them to sit down and watch

1 Like

Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by lexy2014: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tonymario58:
I blame the mediocres who have been occupying the leadership positions in Nigeria and Africa at large who are elected by low life just because of ethnic or religious sentiments thereby making the nation/continent inhabitable for her citizens.
Until you leave Nigeria you'll keep blaming these Nigerians been harassed overseas.

Nationals are treated abroad based on the relevance and utility of her leaders.

Don't blame anybody. It has nothing to do with those in government. It's not those in govt that told nigerians to go to India to overstay their visas, engage in drug trafficking and 419 to defraud the citizens of India. If they can commit these crimes, why didn't they use that same brain to engage in productive activities?

1 Like

Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by Ikea81: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nigerians respect yourselves and stop.giving the country a bad name..una think say Nigeria na the worse country on earth. If na me be indian president I don send army go wipe all of una cord for neck. Nonsense
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by onatisi(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Indian policemen harrassing & extorting a Nigerian man sparks a riot from other Nigerians & locals.

We learnt that these policemen go around looking for Africans especially Nigerians to extort and harrass them.

According to reports by Nigerians living in India, many have been held against their will and currently languishing in Indian cells because of their inability to pay hefty bribes to these cops.

Take a listen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2OqxNBzJUM
another mass deportation of Nigerians looming but one thing I find puzzling is why do people want to stay in a place they are not wanted ?
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by OGwales(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
MrEverest:

Mumu! Story says Nigerians, this Tinubu supporter starts accusing Igbos.

I spit on the bastard of iragbiji and his urchins!

The story said Nigerians in India. We Nigerians in Nigeria knows that they are Nigerians from a particular relegated region.

No keel yourself, biko
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by package7(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
For crying out loud, can any good come of this so call India? Nonsense and ingredients people.
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
Una go ppl country, come dey do drugs, fraud,scam, kidnapping, why wouldn't dey drive una out?
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by Igbojew: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
This is why I so much respect Igbos so much and their courage and that is why other Nigerians are so much scared of them staying and as same time leaving Nigeria.What am trying to say is that Nigerians are scared of Igbos letting brave Igbos go because the moment Igbos leave Nigeria existence will be in jeopardy because Igbos will come after Nigeria for all the bad things they did to them just like Israel is doing to Arab world and other countries that causes Jews pain.............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by Igbojew: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
SilverOrLead:

OSU, how Tinubu take enter this topic and what made you think the poster you quoted is a Tinubu supporter ?

You see how una don dey mad for osuland
Afonja how Igbos take enter this topic.Most coward tribe that always make noise the most............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by SilverOrLead: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Igbojew:
Afonja how Igbos take enter this topic.Most coward tribe that always make noise the most............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

How igbos take enter this topic ?

You dey normal so?

All these Nigerians being arrested left right centre in India no be OSU dem be ?

Why una like to prove Uwazurike right all the time about being the most foolish tribe ?
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Even poor india,
Wetin Nigeria man dey do for india? Na Japa disease things?
MAKE UNA GATHER MONEY BUY TRACTOR GO VILLAGE DO MECHANZED FARMING AND EXPORT CASSAVA ,COCOA,JULIA COFFEE ETC.
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by VawulenceProMax: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Go back to una country. Useless drug pushers and scammers
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by VawulenceProMax: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
ihesiuloa:
The same treatment should be melted at them back here too simple.
that's if they sell you drugs and scam u.
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by justmondris: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This policemen seem very gentle unlike those folks in Nigeria.. to be sincere I didn't see any sort of harrasment from the police.. all I could see were black men screaming and harassing the Indian men..

If you are an illegal migrant there.. they have every right to pick you up! undecided
Few/some Nigerians up there are into drugs.. lottery scams.. romance.. and other criminal act. cry
Those Nigerians really said "we will scatter ***... We will chase you"
From their country? grin

And why do you think they are illegal immigrants?
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by justmondris: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
India and Nigeria are like 5 and 6 when it comes to corruption and bad leaders.
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by Smartdoctor: 1:24am On Jan 09, 2023
ihesiuloa:
The same treatment should be melted at them back here too simple.
u re right! Those tyrant can easy pollute their host communities. This same things is what they've brought to my town now. Igbos eh
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by pacespot(m): 2:29am On Jan 09, 2023
Is like Indians don reason Nigerians matter these days
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by Mikebjoe: 3:01am On Jan 09, 2023
Richy4:
Nigerians can Never be one.. no matter how hard anyone tried to unite them..Jizzz!!! Moreover, The level of tribalism in this forum is really alarming..

No one even asked questions if they were genuinely harrassed or if they were deliberately extorting money from them?

Someone even brought in 2013 news statement just to convince people and drive a point home...SMH
Let them come back to their country or did you want to develop India??
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by Cousin9999: 3:43am On Jan 09, 2023
People are wondering why on earth someone would go to a shithole like India. I'm thinking it's because they:
a) were scammed by locals (tr4fficker network)
b) are a village person that doesn't believe it's a toilet
c) are a criminal
d) are fooled by outsourcing

I don't know what it's going to take to drive home the message that certain countries are just evil places and no one should ever go there. But government needs to figure it out.
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by Tonymario58: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2023
lexy2014:

Don't blame anybody. It has nothing to do with those in government. It's not those in govt that told nigerians to go to India to overstay their visas, engage in drug trafficking and 419 to defraud the citizens of India. If they can commit these crimes, why didn't they use that same brain to engage in productive activities?
Maybe after you experience loathing you'll understand
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by lexy2014: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2023
Tonymario58:

Maybe after you experience loathing you'll understand

How does that negate the following?

Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by Coolgent(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2023
Send them home
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by PStacks(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2023
Japa is not the Answer..

Nigerians are frustrated even Abroad..

Make we join hands repair this country make e sweet all of us

Una say na Japa.. ja na..

2 Likes

Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by epondudu: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2023
Kingspin:
London owners
You mean the British? grin
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by planetx: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
This one's too will claim they are in the abroad, see Keke Napep everywhere.
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by Roger3D(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
grandstar:

But why not condemn the Indian cop? [b]It should be the immigration services doing this job, [/b]They are just extorting them. That is the issue here.
It's not in the job description of immigration to handle crimes. That's the job of the police
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by grandstar(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Roger3D:
It's not in the job description of immigration to handle crimes. That's the job of the police

Was the Nigerian committing a crime? No.

It was because he was an illegal migrant.
Re: Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) by HRprof: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
SilverOrLead:

OSU, how Tinubu take enter this topic and what made you think the poster you quoted is a Tinubu supporter ?

You see how una don dey mad for osuland
Jade keep quiet grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again / 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia / Major Cities Of The World: {pictures}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.