Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

4 Aides Dump Okowa And PDP, Become Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Aides Dump Okowa And PDP, Become Obidients (587 Views)

Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus / More Dankwambo's Aides Dump PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Aides Dump Okowa And PDP, Become Obidients by AirFireEarthH20: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2023
Aides and thousands of their supporters of Delta State governor & PDP Vice Presidential candidate, Ifeanyi Okowa resign, declare total support to LP candidate Mr. Peter Obi.

Re: 4 Aides Dump Okowa And PDP, Become Obidients by dustmalik: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2023
Nonsense lies. Where did you see Obi or LP there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Aides Dump Okowa And PDP, Become Obidients by dawnomike(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2023
Politicians and cross-carpeting is a norm in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 4 Aides Dump Okowa And PDP, Become Obidients by Branzy(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2023
They are decamping to apc. To support omo agege for Governor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Aides Dump Okowa And PDP, Become Obidients by seunmsg(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2023
AirFireEarthH20:
Aides and thousands of their supporters of Delta State governor & PDP Vice Presidential candidate, Ifeanyi Okowa resign, declare total support to LP candidate Mr. Peter Obi.

Where did they declare support for Labour Party? There is nothing in the resignation letters suggesting they are joining Labour Party. Looking at the tone of the letter, they seems more concerned about the state politics that national politics. They are definitely moving to a party that has a strong governorship candidate and I’m not sure LP has a serious candidate in Delta state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Aides Dump Okowa And PDP, Become Obidients by id911(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2023
seunmsg:

Where did they declare support for Labour Party?
Our Revered Oni says hi grin

For me, I just pray anyone that wins should be for the betterment of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 4 Aides Dump Okowa And PDP, Become Obidients by JASONjnr(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2023
Atiku will not have votes from the South.......This is the turn of a southerner...

In the North, Tinubu took his time to bribe all those northerners and they're under his pocket...Atiku votes will be divided...

If he's smart, his best shots is to support Obi and safe his face....
Re: 4 Aides Dump Okowa And PDP, Become Obidients by Branzy(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2023
JASONjnr:
Atiku will not have votes from the South.......This is the turn of a southerner...

In the North, Tinubu took his time to bribe all those northerners and they're under his pocket...Atiku votes will be divided...

If he's smart, his best shots is to support Obi and safe his face....

Atiku rather support tinubu than obi
Re: 4 Aides Dump Okowa And PDP, Become Obidients by JASONjnr(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Branzy:

Atiku rather support tinubu than obi
Obi was his vice 2019....

Think again...
Re: 4 Aides Dump Okowa And PDP, Become Obidients by Branzy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

Obi was his vice 2019....

Think again...

Atiku have been working with tinubu since 2007
Re: 4 Aides Dump Okowa And PDP, Become Obidients by tonididdy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
In the realm of the 2023 elections, tinibu supporters are like a dot in the circle.

Irrelevant!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Everybody Is Owing Tinubu / I / Peter Obi Is Like A Brother To Me & Used To Visit My House In Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.