Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? (1202 Views)

See The Crowd Tinubu Pulled Even As Akeredolu As Governor In Ondo / The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by senatordave1(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2023
The crowd in kano was unprecedented, highest ever.the Niger state crowd was also awesome.how did tinubu get such crowd? Does it mean that he will win kano? Tinubu has pulled most re crowd up north than south...

Obi crowd was poor in the north but good down south.

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Kyase
Noethnicity
Quotasystem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by Aonkuuse(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2023
People are shouting rented crowd but that's a lie, how much will someone has to pay for that kind of crowd, it's just unthinkable. The thing is, I don't like Tinubu a bit, but he's is the next president

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by AfonjaEmir: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2023
Stop hailing foolishness. Peter Obi Pulled crowds in Osun State...ITYS NOT A BIG DEAL..

Agbado zombies and pettiness...spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by madridguy(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2023
grin grin grin Him Tuu Lie.

AfonjaEmir:
Stop hailing foolishness. Peter Obi Pulled crowds in Osun State...ITYS NOT A BIG DEAL..

Agbado zombies and pettiness...spits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by Softmirror: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2023
HOW MANY OF YOU THOUGHT OSIBANJO WILL SCORE HIGHEST BEFORE THE APC PRIMARIES? HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THINKING PETER OBI WILL SCORE HIGHEST AFTER THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by toneroforever(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2023
Aonkuuse:
People are shouting rented crowd but that's a lie, how much will someone has to pay for that kind of crowd, it's just unthinkable. The thing is, I don't like Tinubu a bit, but he's is the next president

Money answers all things. Tinubu rents crowds my brother & besides it doesn't automatically translate to votes. Tinubu spends like crazy as long as it is associated with his emilokan dream.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by Softmirror: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2023
toneroforever:

Money answers all things. Tinubu rents crowds my brother & besides it doesn't automatically translate to votes. Tinubu spends like crazy as long as it is associated with his emilokan dream.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by Britishpea: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2023
toneroforever:

Dumbo who knows nothing be giving opinion! What do you know kiddo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by senatordave1(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2023
Softmirror:
HOW MANY OF YOU THOUGHT OSIBANJO WILL SCORE HIGHEST BEFORE THE APC PRIMARIES? HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THINKING PETER OBI WILL SCORE HIGHEST AFTER THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?!

Osibanjo vwas never winning tinubu

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by HydraFeeds(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2023
toneroforever:

can you say the little crowd pulled in Osun by Obi was also rented ?

2 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by Softmirror: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2023
senatordave1:

Osibanjo vwas never winning tinubu

IT WAS TOO OBVIOUS EXCEPT TO THE BLIND AND DELUDED!

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by senatordave1(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2023
toneroforever:

Kano crowd is beyond renting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by Advocate500: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2023
Aonkuuse:
another urchins disguising.from pulling crowd in kano to conclusions of electral victory ,is not difficult to know an urchins.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by senatordave1(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2023
Softmirror:

IT WAS TOO OBVIOUS EXCEPT TO THE BLIND AND DELUDED!

How
Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by AfonjaEmir: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin...He doesn't lick Microphone...or shyts himself foolishly...while singing bala blue

madridguy:
grin grin grin Him Tuu Lie.

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by Softmirror: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2023
senatordave1:

How

YOU MEAN YOU ARE AMONG THE BLIND AND DELUDED?!
Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by toneroforever(m): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2023
HydraFeeds:
can you say the little crowd pulled in Osun by Obi was also rented ?

U already know the answer. What's the use in asking?
Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by HydraFeeds(m): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2023
toneroforever:

U already know the answer. What's the use in asking?
yeah 2k was paid

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by toneroforever(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2023
senatordave1:

Kano crowd is beyond renting

Definitely it's not a 100% rented crowd, but to a very large extent. N500 to the out of school people in Kano will go a long way.
And don't live in a fool's paradise thinking that Kwankwaso & Atiku won't get more votes than Tinubu in Kano. Obi will come last in Kano so I need Tinubu & Kwankwaso especially to do the Lord's work and reduce Atiku's northern votes. Obi has his share of votes from the north already.
Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by toneroforever(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2023
HydraFeeds:
yeah 2k was paid

Well said....

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by Kyase(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
senatordave1:
The crowd in kano was unprecedented, highest ever.the Niger state crowd was also awesome.how did tinubu get such crowd? Does it mean that he will win kano? Tinubu has pulled most re crowd up north than south...

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Kyase
Noethnicity
Quotasystem

Tinubu has more supporters in the north than, in the south

7 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by Betanaija42moro: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Story for the god's.

People are hungry and facing hardship

A litre of petrol is #350 in my area.

Where do we start, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping, corruption, inflation

APC is a failed party
Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by senatordave1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kyase:

It may seem so
Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by senatordave1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
toneroforever:

Definitely it's not a 100% rented crowd, but to a very large extent. N500 to the out of school people in Kano will go a long way.
And don't live in a fool's paradise thinking that Kwankwaso & Atiku won't get more votes than Tinubu in Kano. Obi will come last in Kano so I need Tinubu & Kwankwaso especially to do the Lord's work and reduce Atiku's northern votes. Obi has his share of votes from the north already.

Thats a big lie sir.kwankwaso may win kano but tinubu will definitely win atiku there.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by BRIMBRAM: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Story for the god's.

People are hungry and facing hardship

A litre of petrol is #350 in my area.

Where do we start, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping, corruption, inflation

APC is a failed party

It's because you don't travel far and wide around the world that's why you are talking like this.
Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by senatordave1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Softmirror:

YOU MEAN YOU ARE AMONG THE BLIND AND DELUDED?!

Obi will fail

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I agree with you, Asiwaju is the next president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by Kyase(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
senatordave1:

It may seem so

It's so
Tinubu will have more votes in the north
Wait and see

2 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by Softmirror: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
senatordave1:

Obi will fail

OFF COURSE! IT IS VERY OBVIOUS. ONLY THE BLIND AND DELUDED DOESN'T KNOW THIS.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by Gaabasky: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
To be frank n neutral Kano always turned up during campaign but they knw where they are going. Kano people are highly unpredictable people, they read and study election like Holy books. They put their state ahead of their personal needs. They are unique and accuracy in their political games.

But during business Town Hall meeting before election campaign, I think Tinubu was able to convinced them n they saw positive result.
U can watch it
Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
senatordave1:

1. The crowd in kano was unprecedented, highest ever. the Niger state crowd was also awesome. how did tinubu get such crowd? Does it mean that he will win kano? Tinubu has pulled most re crowd up north than south...

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Kyase
Noethnicity
Quotasystem

1. You probably started following campaign trains in 2019 then.

Tinubu's Kano campaign won't even come close to third in the history of crowds between 2015 and now, but what do I know.
Re: How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano? by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kyase:

Wrong, the structure is stronger in the north than in the south.

The people dying for Tinubu in the north are mostly the elite, people with a stake in the elections.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oseni Rufai's Biography; Everything You Need To Know About The Rich Presenter / Why CBN May Not Obey Supreme Court Order On Naira Swap Deadline / My Yoruba Driver Raided My Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.