Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue (14465 Views)

Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns / BREAKING: Tribunal Grants Buhari, APC Access To Inspect Electoral Materials / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by abc115: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Adamawa State CoS counters Adamawa State Governor's SGS, grants Buhari and APC permission to use Venue for Rally.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Winters23: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin

Na family affairs

PDAPC business...

The mainevent is happening at Asaba tomorrow as the Obi Datti campaign storms Delta State.

18 Likes

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Passionate888: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
shocked

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by TheBTCinvestor: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
I just gave my life to Christ

7 Likes

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by exsodus: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
wink
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by KingKO22: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Very power over state power

You never see anything
Asiwaju Lokan seee

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Kitotechsonoerq: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
K

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by MrPADDY(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
We are yet to counter the condition Buhari and APC have put the country in the last 8 years. In a sane country, these bunches should have been roundly rejected. But in Nigeria politics, the more corrupt you are, the more support and loyalists you have.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by SadiqBabaSani: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
commotion, Adamawa is divided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by avsadeeq0(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Wahala between SGS and COS who exercise more power ?
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by EagleSquare1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
All well and good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Chelseanababa(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Happy Sunday Nairalanders, please you will not expirience what is called a real hunger, i just gathered all the stuffs i had at home just to make conc. rice and my gas just finished while cooking the rice. I'm feeling hunger pls. I can fill just N800, any amount pls. 0237345387 Wema Bank

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by xristos(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
ok
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Wickedfact: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Since 1992, Atiku has always lost Adamawa. The only time he won was in 2019, and Buhari still won more Local Governments in Adamawa.

Seems Atiku is destined to be a contestant, not a winner.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by ATEAMS: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
We pray for good news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by SouthSouth1914: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
MrPADDY:
We are yet to counter the condition Buhari and APC have put the country in the last 8 years.
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Throwback: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
They cannot disrespect Buhari and Jagaban combination.

Atiku lost his polling unit in 2019.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by PandoraObi: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
ok

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by donoso: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
The followership of Nigeria is very shallow. Leaders always toiling with the mindsets of the populace.

I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Sultty(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
I'm still thinking how that's even possible, by hierarchy what sgs approves cos dear not counter. But then i remember that i'm in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by michlins(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
avsadeeq0:
Wahala between SGS and COS who exercise more power ?
in my opinion, COS is more powerful because he's like a personal assistant to the official

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by EsquireTee(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
If OP had read both letters carefully, he would've understood that the letter from the COS was a reply to a letter written on the 6th of January. The letter from the SSG was dated the 4th of January. It's obvious APC replied the letter from the SSG, hence the reply from the COS approving the venue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Zulum500: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Winters23:
grin

Na family affairs

PDAPC business...

The mainevent is happening at Asaba tomorrow as the Obi Datti campaign storms Delta State.

See painment.. obi no get value for adamawa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Zulum500: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
donoso:
The followership of Nigeria is very shallow. Leaders always toiling with the mindsets of the populace.

I weep for Nigeria.

Weep for anamubulas failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by RuddyFusion(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
michlins:
in my opinion, COS is more powerful because he's like a personal assistant to the official

But officially SGS supposed to weird more bureaucratic power in issues like this compared to the COS

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Zulum500: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
cheesy

My sister this news pain Obi supporters..
Obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Zulum500: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
RuddyFusion:

But officially SGS supposed to weird more bureaucratic power in issues like this compared to the COS

See painment for Igbos grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Zulum500: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
EsquireTee:
If OP had read both letters carefully, he would've understood that the letter from the COS was a reply to a letter written on the 6th of January. The letter from the SSG was dated the 4th of January. It's obvious APC replied the letter from the SSG, hence the reply from the COS approving the venue

No need to shalaye...obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mazi Tinubu or we burn down the Zoo

6 Likes

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Kilometres: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dem never seen chomtin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election / Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra / Ikpeazu: IPOB Not As Bad As Terrorists, Bandits In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.