Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family (34824 Views)

Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by gimakon2(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2023
SugarGirl44:

If you don’t want to be insulted and cry like Dafti mind what you say about Yoruba.
We’re not your mate.

grin But you can open your gutter you call mouth and speak Ill of the igbo tribe? Are you normal at all?
Reciprocate the respect and see if you would be insulted.

See who day talk.
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Moshphil: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2023
Racoon:
Sefia tears and painment plaguing all urchin, miscreants and zombies.
Other aspirant don't love their family
Labour party introduced kill them all politics into Nigeria .
Everyday insult

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by ThoughtOfYou: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=SugarGirl44 post=119858968][/quote]
Dey play. Just dey play
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2023
Wickedfact:

The worthless animal who impregnated your mother is a bastard, you offspring of a lunatic.

Datti has opened the floodgates of tears, you inconsequential bastards will join him 6 weeks from now.
useless jobless imbecileeeee, go eat Tinubus pooooo u and your generation. Awabiyuwaaaaaa
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by LILTJAY: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2023
gimakon2:

All these for an Igbo man, coming out to rule Nigeria is your problem? And igbos came out in mass to vote Obasanjo grin
I pity Yorubas sha.
igbo man will only rule biafra
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by gimakon2(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2023
LILTJAY:
igbo man will only rule biafra

No problem, until then.
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Ikpaitid: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2023
What is the mumu talking about?
What did he expect when he supported an IPOB man?
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by IreneJane: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2023
Racoon:
Sefia tears and painment plaguing all urchin, miscreants and zombies.

Tell him to go ask Tinubu and buhari
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Alawode01(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2023
If you don't want people to say anything about you,you will not have anything to do with politics at all.because in politics you will hear woto.
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by biaframaster200: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2023
SucrePlum:
Unfortunately, that's the country we find ourselves. A country full of people who have lost their humanity and compassion!

I pray that God touches a kind hearted person to help you dear

Is obi and his fellow asslicker kindhearted? Are they not the carrier of political lies and foolish propaganda ...most especially the wicked Nyamiri people everywhere including those ones on this platform...

February 25 shall put a seal to all this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by SugarGirl44(f): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2023
gimakon2:

grin But you can open your gutter you call mouth and speak Ill of the igbo tribe? Are you normal at all?
Reciprocate the respect and see if you would be insulted.

See who day talk.

But you started it today fa.
Pls it’s too early.
I’m not sitting at home.
Bye.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by gimakon2(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2023
SugarGirl44:

But you started it today fa.
Pls it’s too early.
I’m not sitting at home.
Bye.

Next time, Put manners in your speech, if you feel you get craze, e get person way mad pass you.
With the rubbish most of you yorubas do here on Nairaland, is enough for me to make a statement. Obi is the problem, why insult Datti? if Datti supported the known drug lord turned politician, would you speak evenly?

I have every reason to say what I said, No apologies.
I work remotely , 2 jobs, So i have all the time.
Mxm, I think say you sabi talk.
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by deeva2: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2023
Datti the Cry Cry adult..
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by deeva2: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2023
Wickedfact:
Crying like a jilted spinster. Effeminate thing.

Tinubu and Buhari are the most insulted people in West Africa. You are the spare tyre to a loser and you're crying like a stranded widow.

His supporters mocked Joke Silva and Olu Jacob’s medical condition, his supporters mocked Tinubu’s health, mother and even wished him death, his supporters dragged Jubril Gawat’s respected father to soil his name.
Now, Datti is crying on tv...

Awwwn Cinderella the crying princess.
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by LILTJAY: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
gimakon2:

You go soon die. Na me wan be your problem this morning? Awusa go shout for una, you go come fight Igbos. E mad you reach, you come here day talk nonsense.
Get a life. Worry about Fulani herdsmen who are ravaging south West and raping your women and children , if you day fine where to show power , na there. No come be e-warrior day make unnecessary noise upandan.

Your mouth dey smell.
i am glad you have already accepted that igbos cannot rule Nigeria.
now go to hell and burn to ashes
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by maasoap(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
“You don’t insult people’s parents or their families. It’s a huge price for anyone to pay,”

Except that there is nothing for you at the end of the day, just a wasted effort.
BTW: wasn't this man the one insulting APC presidential candidates last time? Tinubu refused to mention his boss's name, who does he think he is that APC candidates would be mentioning him?
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by yarimo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Emola12:
he is among people who is spoiling Nigeria dey just believe in only party and tribalism they didn't know anything than to collect bag of rice awon oloriburuku eda eyan
is that you peeping grin grin

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by yarimo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Where has the patrotism brought out too. I can bet with 50k say you no get 5m for account.
kidnapping alert
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by yarimo(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Doyou2019:

One sentence, and you still couldn't get it right grammatically.

Illiterate urchins everywhere!
Hope you get the message
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by maasoap(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Emola12:
he is among people who is spoiling Nigeria dey just believe in only party and tribalism they didn't know anything than to collect bag of rice awon oloriburuku eda eyan

Oloribuku kan soso ti mo ri nibiyii, iwo ni. You saw him collecting bag of rice? Must he support what you support? People are free to support their preferred candidates based on number of factors and reasons, that shouldn't be your concern at all. Olofo omo ale!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by adedayoa2(f): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hahahaha, eiya. Sorry
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by kmaster007: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wetin make tinubu com do...
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
yarimo:
kidnapping alert

Kidnap who? You? You self know you kidding
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by sekugo: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
At least we still have leaders who have blood running in their veins.
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Emola12(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
maasoap:

Oloribuku kan soso ti mo ri nibiyii, iwo ni. You saw him collecting bag of rice? Must he support what you support? People are free to support their preferred candidates based on number of factors and reasons, that shouldn't be your concern at all. Olofo omo ale!
alainilakaye Eda Kan soso to wa ni aye yi iwo ni ode oshi oponu alayirada that is our tactics for dis year election you pay we collect we vote for better candidate which is OBI--DATTI of labour party if you like go and hang urself u die saraa
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by SugarGirl44(f): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
gimakon2:

Next time, Put manners in your speech, if you feel you get craze, e get person way mad pass you.
With the rubbish most of you yorubas do here on Nairaland, is enough for me to make a statement. Obi is the problem, why insult Datti? if Datti supported the known drug lord turned politician, would you speak evenly?

I have every reason to say what I said, No apologies.
I work remotely , 2 jobs, So i have all the time.
Mxm, I think say you sabi talk.

Calm down.
Why are you people always sounding bitter and frustrated?
Who collect your bread?
Which madness you get? Jero.
Except you’re not in this SW, that’s when you can run your mouth.
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by gimakon2(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Calm down.
Why are you people always sounding bitter and frustrated?
Who collect your bread?
Which madness you get? Jero.
Except you’re not in this SW, that’s when you can run your mouth.

I live in Lagos mind you. grin
Bitter and frustrated? Me? grin You do not know me, I do not have that kind of time.
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by SugarGirl44(f): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
gimakon2:

I live in Lagos mind you. grin
Bitter and frustrated? Me? grin You do not know me, I do not have that kind of time.

Shame on you then.
Why not live in the garden of eden pitobi created for you.
I don’t need to know you to know how bitter you are, that’s one of the requirements of being ibo.
You lament daily about Yoruba, yet you won’t leave us the fvck alone.
Obsessed much.
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by fredoooooo: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bush baby , bush datti .. Dem take crying swear for all of them ........ grin grin cheesy
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by gimakon2(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Shame on you then.
Why not live in the garden of eden pitobi created for you.
I don’t need to know you to know how bitter you are, that’s one of the requirements of being ibo.
You lament daily about Yoruba, yet you won’t leave us the fvck alone.
Obsessed much.

You are a lady, i regret talking back at you. As a real Igbo man, we do not talk back at women.
You can go now and have a nice Life, I come back, I go to Lagos , My state or Abuja.
At the same time, it is fine.

You be good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Cut Cement Prices / Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson / Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.