Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,631 members, 7,861,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption (20235 Views)

Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo / Michael Achimugu: Hauwa Atiku Said That Titi Abubakar Uses Juju To Control Atiku / Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by adeola1097: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2023
No comments, Just Vote wisely !!!
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by ugodson(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2023
Atiku don enter one chance
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by hedonido: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2023
This one heavy and e loud.
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2023
Faithful14:
Accusing Atiku of being corrupt is like accusing a lion of eating raw meat. Everyone knows he's very corrupt

Obidatti for President
I mean, it's obvious. I guess he needs money because money is always the reason old men behave like this.
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Cantonese: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2023
kbams241:

Did u just landed in Nigeria abi it's just ignorance..
Don't you know INEC issues same amount to all political parties for campaign

No he did not “just landed in Nigeria”. He needed an explanation.
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2023
Corruption is not a hot topic in this election cycle
Two of the front-runners are massively corrupt and make no pretensions or apology for it.
From sound bites like "shared prosperity" aka chop make I chop and privatise to my friends, the two front-runners have learned to embellish their corrupt intents in high-sounding lingos
The biggest hypocrite is the Nigerian electorates who carried corruption on their heads as a major plank in the last two cycles only to allow the narrative to be relegated in this present cycles.
They are actually active participants in the robbery of their pockets.
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Ruggedniggaone: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2023
SmartPolician:

The problem with your generation of SENSELESS kids is that your brains are empty. You have no solutions whatsoever but only troll and insult people.
but true true are you not dumb with that gibberish
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by DanAugust2021: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2023
Faithful14:
Accusing Atiku of being corrupt is like accusing a lion of eating raw meat. Everyone knows he's very corrupt

Obidatti for President
LWKMD
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Superwave16320: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2023
I would rather study this criminal

specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if you are giving any topic on corruption, just study atiku or that his old friend a.k.a lagos landlord

Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Miles300: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2023
If u have evidence drag him to court, all this video calling to me is nonsense , until he has been convicted otherwise ....e get who no corrupt among this politicians? Abeg rest if u can't take him to court
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by ruggedtimi(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2023
How many Nigerians go watch this video...we know d man na daddy of corruption bt Nigerians no go hear , This video go end for nairaland
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by specialmati(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2023
Superwave16320:
I would rather study this criminal

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin continue, this one they learn if we are to compare with the two old money bags .you know what it means to be landlord of a whole lagos state
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Lifeless2018: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2023
Miles300:
If u have evidence drag him to court, all this video calling to me is nonsense , until he has been convicted otherwise ....e get who no corrupt among this politicians? Abeg rest if u can't take him to court

This is the problem. Imagine someone releasing unadulterated conversation with Atiku where he,Atiku vividly explained how corrupt he is. Instead of you to join voices to condemn you come here to spill rubbish knowing very well our judicial system is weak. You are a participant to the reason we are the way we are. Trash

2 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Mandate2023: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2023
Musauzor:
The truth is that Bola Tribulation is more corrupt than Atiku but Obi is the least corrupt among the major contenders

As if u know what d truth is grin tell us hw tinubu a governor at d same time atiku was VP is more corrupt than atiku
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by StPete: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
All these propaganda by Tinubu zombies will not work.

Sometimes I wonder whether your brains have been sold and you’re just walking about with empty skulls
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by leisuretym: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2023
SLAP44:
Atiku is a part of the ugly past Nigeria is trying to forget.

I heard he will contest the next Cameroon presidential election

1 Like

Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Misterone: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2023
Neduzze5:
Whew.... The relief here is that no one has openly come out to say that Peter Obi is corrupt.

Peter Obi himself is also not afraid to tell people to "Go and Verify"!!

The difference is clear. Vote wisely!!

the same way Atiku was accused, Obi was accused. Obi escaped the same way Atiku will escape this.
When Obi's aide was caught with N250million in transit to Lagos, he confessed Obi as the ringleader behind the money laundering racket but Obi denied it. Same way Atiku will deny this. Atiku and Obi are soulmates in corruption.
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by crackhouse(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2023
Kiss and tell
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by leisuretym: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Shame on you, if you won’t let him contest here, no one will stop him from contesting in Cameroon, Nigerian don’t welcome visitors.
Atiku, let’s go to our Cameroon and leave this people.
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Dapson73(m): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2023
Musauzor:
The truth is that Bola Tribulation is more corrupt than Atiku but Obi is the least corrupt among the major contenders

Same Obi caught with 250million cash ?

Youust be kidding. Tinubu is the best we can give our vote to.
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by duro4chang(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2023
Honestfrend:
Atiku is a born criminal... Tinubu is not only a criminal but he his also a drug lord.
The Tinubu I know is not a criminal nor a drug lord. Obi is the criminal.
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Miles300: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2023
Lifeless2018:

This is the problem. Imagine someone releasing unadulterated conversation with Atiku where he,Atiku vividly explained how corrupt he is. Instead of you to join voices to condemn you come here to spill rubbish knowing very well our judicial system is weak. You are a participant to the reason we are the way we are. Trash
and after lending voices to Condenm what happens next ?
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Miles300: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2023
Lifeless2018:

u are the one that is displaying such ignorance here , how it is a new thing to hear Atiku is corrupt , the one OBJ stated in his book wat was the outcome ? Is Atiku not still contesting? Read to comprehend..
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by princenaira(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2023
alpharoyalty:

You are very dumb

Aswear over dumb dey worry the guy
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Indispensable85(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2023
Atiku's ambition is dead on arrival
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by aycorporat(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2023
what could have happened ?
This guy ate with his boss in good times .
I term this biting the fingers that fed you .

mind you , before you open your gutters , i am not supporting Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by jaxxy(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2023
Hmmmmm. Atiku was my initial choice even though i know he is more than Fantastically corrupt untill I found Obi a Capable and formidable candidate.

Obasanjo said with what I know about atiku God will not forgive me if I put him forward for president.

I think this is only another confirmation on this man atiku and his character flaws aswell as poor leadership abilities.

atiku and tinubu must never smell our sit of power, they are not worthy or fit. They will run this country down.

Let ur reject these old corrupt cargoes at the polls.

Vote Obidatti/Labour party only

1 Like

Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Honestfrend: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2023
duro4chang:
The Tinubu I know is not a criminal nor a drug lord. Obi is the criminal.

Good 2 know.. Which of them have be accused of drug related offenses or dragged before any court of law for criminal related offenses?

I need a quick response.
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by duro4chang(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2023
Honestfrend:

Good 2 know.. Which of them have be accused of drug related offenses or dragged before any court of law for criminal related offenses?

I need a quick response.
No cour of law within and outside the country has ever pronounced Tinubu a criminal. No drug case has been linked to him. Stop all these propaganda, mudsling and character assassination against Tinubu. Just as you people have been saying something against Tinubu is the same way I have been reading about your Messiah obi.

Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by jaxxy(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2023
aycorporat:
what could have happened ?
This guy ate with his boss in good times .
I term this biting the fingers that fed you .

mind you , before you open your gutters , i am not supporting Atiku.

He knows his boss isn't fit to rule Nigeria. His conscience is judging him and probably needs to speak since Nigerians have a better option and opportunity.

I don't know who he is supporting now he's not supporting atiku bt it can't be tinubu cos they are thesame thing.

Even Buhari know tinubu and atiku dint mean well. The North also knows the truth. They are only struggling with ethnicity sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Visits Atiku In Abuja ( Pictures) / Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.