Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano (26332 Views)

Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby / Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Johnnoo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bad upbringing
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Johel(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
I cannot even begin to imagine this sad news sad.

He just murdered 2 people like that embarassed.

No need to charge this man to court, Just beat him to death immediately.

Gosh! I hate men!

I hate men but I hate women more.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by SeriouslySense(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Just like that, we have huge problem with this our so called society.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by onilanre(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
tiswell:
afonjas tongue

You can't read... Fish brain
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by geepgeep: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
Imagine the name,Gaddafi.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by BGSM: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Polygamous family status is an issue in this part of the world because love cease to exist between the family when it happens
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by princenaira(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
When terrorism and killing runs in the veins of a people .... What do you expect?
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Elidrisy20: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bandit/boko haram
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Gokoyer0(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Why can't you guys learn to how to ignore all these attention seeking things?
Trustyourself:

You don't have to be gender hostile.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by kingPhidel(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Face of a man kam
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by kingPhidel(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Face of a man kam
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by luluosas(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ruthless name. This is an outcome of polygamy. I hope the suspect rots in jail and police custody altogether
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by MissOpe(f): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Gosh! I hate men!

My dear, there's no need to generalise the hatred ...
Don't because of one murderer loose your sanity....
There will always be evil and good people in life ....
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by DKM123: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nigerian men are evilllll!
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Gosh! I hate men!

And everyday, many women commit crimes worse than this. Wickedness has no gender
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by karmaolu1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
HAUSA MAN
WITH KILLING
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by asanausana91: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
25 minus 8=17. According to the constitution the father also is a cultprit. Marrying of underages is the cause of all this rubbish
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by FireUpNow(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Na this kind dey run to Lagos to become gidapali and okida riders for streets wey dem go dey misbehave up and down because of their master Sai Baba
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by EmekaBlue(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is a boy not a man

He get mind sha! RIP to the house unfortunate poor ones who got killed!
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by tyinfinity: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
OSU. Tribe living in kano obituary peter kinsmen
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Sandazblack: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
iPrincess:
The heart of a Nigerian man is very wicked and full of evil.

Those gender na evil

But you love to swallow our diks undecided tongue
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Sandazblack: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Gosh! I hate men!

Says a bimbo that takes diks for a living
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Prettygirl200(f): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
All this small small almajiri children will not allow people to live their lives in peace
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Exceed15: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
This guy should not return to the society
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by oxyG: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nursepepeye:
does that look like a man to you? Islam thought him how to do that
Just like Christianity taught ASP Drambi Vandi how to kill Barrister Bolanle Raheem?
Try using your brain for once!
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Annistars: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
The evil that men do live with them, the little children are growing seeing there parent kill so is a ok, killing is cool
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by lukency(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
I expect the people around there to pass jungle justice on him too
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by prophetfire: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Gosh! I hate men!
. You hate men but name man still dey fucck your toto wotoporiously.[left][/left] grin
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by caesymore(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Gosh! I hate men!

Hater of Men still, You need correct knacking to set your brain straight like this, na 3 people the slowpoke kill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos / Beninese Robbers Who Stripped Lagosian Unclad After Stealing His Prado, Arrested / LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.