Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters (8720 Views)

Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles / Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security / Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by texazzpete(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2023
azadus18:
U.s influence

Some of you canโ€™t even take a dump without blaming the US.

1 Like

Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by Sweetvie: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2023
Hmm
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by hardon1(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2023
Mille:
The chances of this happening in Nigeria is Zero. They'll not even get to Lokoja before they are stopped.

Highest they can do is shout on Twitter that the election was stolen.

That's on one side sef. If na naija, law enforcement for don shoot like 25 people die
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by everythinggirly(f): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
That's their problem.
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by goody234: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mille:
The chances of this happening in Nigeria is Zero. They'll not even get to Lokoja before they are stopped.

Highest they can do is shout on Twitter that the election was stolen.

Dont say that o a person that is suffering will go to any lengths to get his vote counted ..This govt has really messed up this country ..insecurity kidnapping..its a mess people want change politicians should be very careful what they do
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by texazzpete(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Thinktwicemybro:
Citizens with balls unlike Nigerians who are cowards

The ones that took to their heels as soon as determined security agents showed up in numbers?

Rabble rousers too cowardly to accept the result of an election.

1 Like

Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by techWriter3: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
The prospects of politician dients
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by Kaiser20: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Brendaniel:
Someone yesterday was abusing Brazil and calling the country shithole, I just laughed...
Brazil is a developing nation like others, you don't need to laugh

1 Like

Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by samonak(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:
Too bad, they probably learned that from US capitol invasion by the supporters of Donald trump

Bolsonaro and Donald trump have a lot of similarities
They're both racists.
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by Konquest: 4:15am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
PellsNBAyb:
K

Tout.

Dead vile being.

Animal.

Demon.

Bastard son of a prostitute.

Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
PellsNBAyb:
K

Go and die
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
LewisIsADog:

Go and die

Read this and die Eviltwin Kodak9
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by Obrigardo: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Meanwhile the criminal bolsonaro is hiding in florida and grifting just like his buddy criminal defendant trump.
These fascists don't care for their cultists, and they won't even bother paying the legal fees of these idiots who got arrested and are languishing in jail.

Sad.
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
PellsNBAyb:
K

I thought you have madness in your head before ni pells Orokposowor pells1 pellskodak Eviltwin

Are you simmering down

Foolish drug addict and a useless worthless rag.

Idiotic bonobo
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2023
women like drama

Absolutely seankafor the same drama and sexusl shenanigans your animalistic mother was engaging in that produced you

maybe she's under ovulation and her pรบssy is scratching her..

Your mom has a yeast infection ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Why will you come online to expose this

Have you no shame as a son

Reason I told her to look for her fellow female to romp on.. which I guess she has been doing of late little wonder she's from the alphabet community..

You cannot even string a coherent statement wtf are you waffling about here
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

Mag, yes! This is me begging to be let off the hook of foolishness. Please baby๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Also if you don't want to be unfortunate for the rest of your tattered life zonefree

If you don't want to be unfortunate and to die miserably

Never never ever ever ever in your destitute existence use an endearing term on me again!

Don't you ever ever say that word to me again

Are you sick? Are you mad? Do you think I am joking to you here or playing

You're always cyberbullying me and harassing me and you have the guts to still be thinking it's some romantic banter
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

Mag, yes! This is me begging to be let off the hook of foolishness. Please baby ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Abi o n shiere ni

O fe sho fo sha.

You know this is cyber sexual harassment abi

You know. You think it's play.

Use any endearing term on me one more day and every of your family members will meet sad endings.

You must think this is cruise. Be like say bomb dey your head.
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
akwesenana:
Abasi ke enyong, mbok nyanga ndito mfo!!! grin grin grin

iamoyindamola:

This is close to madness it need attention

For every attention y'all price for my hand, I go sell am to you well well with many jara and discount.

Including you too seankafor ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You have not seen anything
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by seankafor(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
LewisIsADog:

For every attention y'all price for my hand, I go sell am to you well well with many jara and discount.

Including you too seankafor ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You have not seen anything
humor me, I want to know

What do you do when you re in the heat? Do you self service? If yes, do you do it with hand, cucumber ๐Ÿฅ’ or Love Machine?

Do you go for your fellow girl? If yes how do you do it? Does she wear starp-on? Or she does it with her hands or she licks it?

Do you go to a boy? Maybe boyfriend or some random boy.. if yes how does it feel?

I'm all ears cheesy
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by seankafor(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
LewisIsADog:

And it is not close to madness.

It IS madness, dunce.
do you swallow cum?

What is the price for me to have you one night?
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
seankafor:
humor me, I want to know

What do you do when you re in the heat? Do you self service? If yes, do you do it with hand, cucumber ๐Ÿฅ’ or Love Machine?

Do you go for your fellow girl? If yes how do you do it? Does she wear starp-on? Or she does it with her hands or she licks it?

Do you go to a boy? Maybe boyfriend or some random boy.. if yes how does it feel?

I'm all ears cheesy

You first.
Oya ask your mother.

Go and do an open and heartfelt one on one session with her

I remember you told me she swings both ways tell her to regale you with her sexcapades and ll the wild things did

How she masturbates with candles, bottles and knives and how your cuckold senile father watches with delight as she screams like a banshee as while multiple men plunder her

Come back and come and tell me her response and we'll take it from there
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
seankafor:
do you swallow cum?

Mama Sean don die? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Even if she don retire from active service (I know she dey do low-key sha), shey her memory is already failing her ni?

Abi you think we don't know all her stories about sleeping with dead bodies?
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
seankafor:
do you swallow cum?

Do you know your mom eats shit and sleep with dead bodies just to make ends meet in her heydays? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hassan Rouhani Is Iran's Next President / Nostradamus Predicted The Rise Of ''The False Trumpet'' / Trump/Biden Presidential Debate Holds On June 27.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.