Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters (8719 Views)

Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles / Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security / Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by seankafor(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
LewisIsADog:

You first.
Oya ask your mother.

Go and do an open and heartfelt one on one session with her

I remember you told me she swings both ways tell her to regale you with her sexcapades and ll the wild things did

How she masturbates with candles, bottles and knives and how your cuckold senile father watches with delight as she screams like a banshee as while multiple men plunder her

Come back and come and tell me her response and we'll take it from there
I asked you first.. so answer me.. πŸ₯Ί

I'm eager to hear from you .. how it feels to cure your sexual madness as a woman
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by seankafor(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
LewisIsADog:

Do you know your mom eats shit and sleep with dead bodies just to make ends meet in her heydays? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
ohhhhmm.. you re digressing

Do you know why I asked that question ⁉️?⁉️

Answer me first naa
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
iamoyindamola:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
For egbere mind it’s hurting you

akwesenana:
Why you dey masturbate for my mention?

Own goal no first dey tire Magawaya sha. grin grin

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Kai.

These pus-removing animals must think it's only about pain.

Own goal nor dey tire magwaya but na who dey first rest, dey run away?

Awon opolo jatijati.

So na me e dey pain. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But you're actively keeping up.

No dey whine unaselves.
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
seankafor:

Answer me first naa

Seankafor, do you know your rags-wearing bitter mother eats shit and sleep with exhumed dead bodies?

You answer me.
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
seankafor:
I asked you first.. so answer me.. πŸ₯Ί

I'm eager to hear from you .. how it feels to cure your sexual madness as a woman

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Look at you.

Go and look your frail, diseases-carrying mother in the eye and see the result of sexusl madness.

You see how thin she looks, with marks all over her body. Na STIs dey eat her up, wey make flies come dey pursue am up and down.
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
seankafor:

Answer me first naa

I see you've gone to ask that smelly piece of flesh you call a mother at home.

Nice one. Good boy. πŸ‘
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
LewisIsADog:

I see you've gone to ask that smelly piece of flesh you call a mother at home.

Nice one. Good boy. πŸ‘

Ati iamoyindamola o ati you akwesenana ati seankafor o abi GloriousGbola na ni to fe teri si, watin I know be say, na una go tire πŸ˜…πŸ˜„.
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
For egbere mind it’s hurting you

But you that you won't rest until you've sucked Mt juices na you e nor dey pain 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sugomu. Muntula omo akisa iamoyindamola
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
seankafor:

Answer me first naa

I am waiting for your feedback o.

Did she tell how what it felt like to eat shit?
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
"tinubu will succeed"

Says a scammer without values

Seankafor have you no shame 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Is there any man's dick you cannot slurp
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Iamoyindamola

You sure get tired and play the coward for someone who is Quick to look for trouble o

Nawa.
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by seankafor(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
LewisIsADog:
"tinubu will succeed"

Says a scammer without values

Seankafor have you no shame 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Is there any man's dick you cannot slurp
give me your number.. theres a video I want to share to you on WhatsApp
Re: Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters by LewisIsADog(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
seankafor:
give me your number.. theres a video I want to share to you on WhatsApp

How many times will I tell you.

If you need okpo clients, ask your crazy mother with the fishy smell. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

She's a madam in the industry. And OG.

Always refer to her please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hassan Rouhani Is Iran's Next President / Trump/Biden Presidential Debate Holds On June 27. / Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As β€˜Mentally Ill'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.