Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,112 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know (3704 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Richy4(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:
...... This is a very difficult matter I must say.
I don't even know what to tell him but in whatever or however be plans on going about it. He should understand that lots of people will be affected.
May God grant him wisdom.
I echo Amen to that buddy..

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
meobizy:

Fake story.

Look at the story, the timeline...it's true and its what has happened to me. The more I see that little girl, the more I see I'm the father. It's what I'm dealing with right now. Not every story you find hard to believe in untrue. I've had this bad feeling for months since I saw the little girls pictures, I just decided to post it today to know what people will advise.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
Klass99:

Fatherhood goes beyond ejaculating during sex, depositing sperm in a woman to create a foetusand whole human being. What other role have you played besides this to start claiming my daughter upandan like this?

Until Rita's husband decides to do a paternity test and eventually kicks her out because of the results, please face front and maintain your lane. This is what happens when you men take the whole slogan of "men are polygamous in nature" too far.

You knew she was in a relationship, you started one as well but both of you continued the straffing without condom.

...... Please take it easy on him. I think he has realised that what they did then was wrong but you should also understand that
its going to be difficult for one to be aware he or she has a child somewhere yet can't get close to that child.
No be small matter oo.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by faithfull18(f): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Smh, this generation sha, can you imagine. Now, tell me why divorce won't be on the increase with scenarios like this.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Klass99(f): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
angry

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by meobizy(f): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Middleborn:

Look at the story, the timeline...it's true and its what has happened to me. The more I see that little girl, the more I see I'm the father. It's what I'm dealing with right now. Not every story you find hard to believe in untrue. I've had this bad feeling for months since I saw the little girls pictures, I just decided to post it today to know what people will advise.
Source: trust me, guy. Why I go lie for internet?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by sisisioge: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wahala just wear cardigan for you...it is well fa. What a nonsensical situation! Hian!
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by moradeke42109: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obi may win the election, but you will still wake up with your problems staring you in the face. Better look for happiness somewhere else than hinge it on man.Obi may win the election, but you will still wake up with your problems staring you in the face. Better look for happiness somewhere else than hinge it on man....
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:
...... Please take it easy on him. I think he has realised that what they did then was wrong but you should also understand that
its going to be difficult for one to be aware he or she has a child somewhere yet can't get close to that child.
No be small matter oo.

I think to a great degree you do understand my situation. I feel so destroyed knowing she's my daughter and I can't care for her or protect her. I can't play a fatherly role to her. One thing Rita complained about her boyfriend then was that he doesn't have the time for her she needs....when I watch her WhatsApp status, I see that he's almost never present cos of work.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Mindlog: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Richy4:

grin grin
The vibes he will create between those couple will be horrible to imagine..
And in a case it turns out that the child was not his, he would have succeeded in indirectly reporting the woman to the husband that the wife was two timing him those days... While his wife might forgive him, Rita's husband might not..

Where I come from, even if the DNA results shows that OP (though a fake story) is the biological father, he can't claim the child, even if the marriage of the woman in question ends with the husband and he moves on, the child will bear the maternal grandfather's name, be it male or female.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Richy4(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mindlog:

Where I come from, even if the DNA results shows that OP (though a fake story) is the biological father, he can't claim the child, even if the marriage of the woman in question ends with the husband and he moves on, the child will bear the maternal grandfather's name, be it male or female.
grin grin
Yea.. I have heard something like that in one of the Nigerian movies we have watched some time ago..I thought that it was only a movie, I never knew it was real
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mindlog:

Bro, this is my problem. I could've chosen to be silent about it, many people don't make anything out of things like these, but I'll feel like a failure if that little girls life is messed up while I'm alive.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Mindlog: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Richy4:

grin grin
Yea.. I have heard something like that in one of the Nigerian movies we have watched some time ago..I thought that it was only a movie, I never knew it was real

It is a fact. Though a painful reference, Davido had to bow to tradition by hastening Chioma's bride price in order to bury their son

Reason it is important for those who are #team baby daddy, to investigate where their intended babymama is from before setting out on a fruitless journey. cheesy
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Richy4(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mindlog:

It is a fact. Though a painful reference, Davido had to bow to tradition by hastening Chioma's bride price in order to bury their son

Reason it is important for those who are #team baby daddy, to investigate where their intended babymama is from before setting out on a fruitless journey. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
So Abuja marriage has consequences smiley
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Klass99:

My intent wasn't to be harsh but to be matter of fact with a different perspective on his situation. He allegedly has a child somewhere it has not be confirmed yet. Even if the child is his, is she suffering, being physically or sexually abused? If the answer is no, he needs to rest.

For now Rita's husband is the father of that child until he realizes he is not. Whether he realizes that in 5 years or 20 years from now, that is a different kettle of fish. But you men will continue to reap the consequences of your favourite slogan, for those who indulge every sexual urge.

Just look at the number of times he stressed how good and explosive the sex was in his post grin. I have asked you before, dem use sex swear for you people?
......Hahahahahahaha. Well he is still suspecting that she's her daughter and has every right to suspect so judging from how they were then and the date of delivery.
Like I stated earlier,he really need all the wisdom he can get to be able to surmount this delicate matter.
Remember that everything happened when he was not married and No,they didn't swear for us with sex. We just love sex. grin
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Middleborn:

I think to a great degree you do understand my situation. I feel so destroyed knowing she's my daughter and I can't care for her or protect her. I can't play a fatherly role to her. One thing Rita complained about her boyfriend then was that he doesn't have the time for her she needs....when I watch her WhatsApp status, I see that he's almost never present cos of work.
..... Well bro,whether he is taking care of his family or not shouldn't be your concern because you are still sounding as if you are not over the Rita.
To be honest with you. Try and forget about her for now and let her husband found out the whole truth if assuming your story is true.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Fake story. Y'all are still wasting your time replying to this tale by the moonlight.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Mindlog: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
So Abuja marriage has consequences smiley

At least from my own part of the world, traditionally no room for baby mama, the child belongs to the man who married the mother or bears the name of his/her maternal grandfather. The girl will be married off from her grandfather's home while the boy, will also be eligible to inherit land within the family.....End of Discussion.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Foodqueen(f): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Na so.

Because she didn't practice that law of once bleeped can be refucked, or what do u guys call it.

U want to scatter her marriage, so that she will become your baby mama, so u could av access to her again all in the name of checking up on your daughter.

All those sperms you do throwaway with CDs, why not go and gather them together and look for your children among them.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Richy4(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mindlog:

At least from my own part of the world, traditionally no room for baby mama, the child belongs to the man who married the mother or bears the name of his/her maternal grandfather. The girl will be married off from her grandfather's home while the boy, will also be eligible to inherit land within the family.....End of Discussion.
grin smiley smiley
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Mindlog: 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Richy4:

grin smiley smiley

Reason I laugh when I read here, suggestions by some Nairalander that if a woman's family is proving difficult regarding marital rites, the guy should sharply impregnate the lady, that would force the lady's family to agree to his terms, sha no be for my side....no pikin is a "bastard". cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
*A moral •* minds on this thread. The title of “married” is more important than a child’s paternity. Imagine if op was a woman who thought her child wasn’t her husband’s and watch the advise change.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Richy4(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mindlog:

Reason I laugh when I read here, suggestions by some Nairalander that if a woman's family is proving difficult regarding marital rites, the guy should sharply impregnate the lady, that would force the lady's family to agree to his terms, sha no be for my side....no pikin is a "bastard". cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
They do that in my hometown as well...It also serves as a measure to reduce bride price.. cheesy.

Your side got a really beautiful tradition... Especially given someone an identity.. That is the best gift ever ... When a man or woman knows that he or she has a root.. That confidence will always be there..

I wish all Nigerians can adopt that honestly...I hope it doesn't fade with time as technology is disturbing the peace of many nations around the world..
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Foodqueen:
Na so.

Because she didn't practice that law of once bleeped can be refucked, or what do u guys call it.

U want to scatter her marriage, so that she will become your baby mama, so u could av access to her again all in the name of checking up on your daughter.

All those sperms you do throwaway with CDs, why not go and gather them together and look for your children among them.

Look, i love Angel. When i look at her, I realize that sometimes Gods blessings are different from what we had wanted, but it is the best. i havent cheated on her since i married her.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by GboyegaD(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
When was the last time yourself and Rita got down together?
You may want to have a conversation with her. There's also the possibility of the baby been pre-term, her husband's baby etc. Stop creating confusion particularly in your head where there is no need for one.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
GboyegaD:
When was the last time yourself and Rita got down together?
You may want to have a conversation with her. There's also the possibility of the baby been pre-term, her husband's baby etc. Stop creating confusion particularly in your head where there is no need for one.

Ok, I know the possibility of the baby being her husband's and I have considered it. What makes the chances slim is that he'd travelled throughout the entire month of October, and in October, from my knowledge we had the highest number of sexual activity. He only came back early November, proposed to her and got married to her in December.

Coupled with the fact that the baby looks like me and my family and also has similar behavior with my daughter.
I know that a DNA test should be the only way to reveal the truth, but everything points the fact that she's my daughter.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by SodiumValproate: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Last last you be man...

Na only Rita marriage I the pity.

If rita husband pursue her, collect your pikin then wife her join the Angel wey dey house already.

Nothing spoil.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by GboyegaD(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Middleborn:

Ok, I know the possibility of the baby being her husband's and I have considered it. What makes the chances slim is that he'd travelled throughout the entire month of October, and in October, from my knowledge we had the highest number of sexual activity. He only came back early November, proposed to her and got married to her in December.

Coupled with the fact that the baby looks like me and my family and also has similar behavior with my daughter.
I know that a DNA test should be the only way to reveal the truth, but everything points the fact that she's my daughter.

While her likely conception dates will be sometimes in October if the child is full term however, unless you know this, I wouldn't want you to raise your hopes. That said, your mind could play tricks for you to think the child is yours and start seeing traits that confounds what your mind wants you to believe.

If I may ask, are you suggesting you would want to conduct a DNA on the child? If the child is yours, what next? If the child isn't yours, what next? Have you thought of the impact whatever decision you take will have on a home and a child?

My advice once again is that you find a way to hold a real conversation with Rita and based on your discussion, let her know the actions you would like to take. In it all, I wish you the very best you wish yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by frozen70(f): 1:45am On Jan 10, 2023
Middleborn:
I'm a married man, been married for 3 years. I'm happy in marriage with a daughter who is a year and 6 months old.

Before I met my wife in August of 2018, i was in love with Rita, a beautiful and intelligent lady. I'd known her for some years but I've never been free to pursue a relationship with her, I was engaged to another, but it didn't work out. So, by April 2018, I broke up with my fiancee. I wasn't so affected by the break up cos at that time I had understood it wouldn't have worked out between us. After the break up, i ran into Rita and we hung out. I realised to my excitement that she was sweeter than I imagined. She was a beautiful soul and we kinda fit hand in glove. The problem was, she had a boyfriend and she wanted so much to end up with him. Now, she would prefer me to him in many aspects, but he was rich and I was, well, just there. That didn't stop her from giving herself to me. We made sweet love many times, mostly in my place. I was so in love cos for the first time I met a woman who loved love making as much as I did. Everytime, we had s*x raw. She was on daily pills. We would gist after making love and get aroused again and go on and on. I felt jealous each time her boyfriend would come to town and she has to go visit him. Once she consoled me by saying when she has sex with him, she's thinking about me. The thought of her being with him broke my heart, but she says to me "just enjoy all this while it lasts".

This carried on until August, at this time I realised I have to look for a girlfriend, someone I would get married to. So one time she came to my place, after we had s*x, I told her about some girls I planned to approach. She picked one for me her name was Angel. She said I should try that one. (Angel is my wife now). So I got to know Angel, asked her out and she said yes. During the early part of my relationship with Angel, Rita and I were still fu*king. Once, we lodged in a hotel and slept over, the s*x was mad, so sweet, at the time, I hadn't had it that sweet before. After then we would make love only twice before her boyfriend proposed to her suddenly. Even if I was determined to pursue the relationship with Angel, I was jealous she was engaged. But a week or two before the engagement I noticed Rita was unhappy and frustrated and I asked, but she waved it off. She got married on December 22, 2018 and I became more serious with Angel and got married to her in August of 2019.

Rita gave birth to a baby girl in July 4, 2019. This left me thinking, she was pregnant before she got married?. We hardly talk these days because Angel is a jealous wife. She doesn't like me to keep in touch with my female friends. So Rita and I talk sparsely. The thing that convinces me even more that her baby is mine is that, my daughter who is 1 year 6 months, she was born 15th of July 2021 looks exactly like Rita's daughter born 4th of July 2019. Both are carbon copies of my mum and younger sister. I think she knows and has refused to tell me. But why would she hide it from me? I don't even know what to do with this knowledge. This is my story. What do you guys think?

This is very dicey

If you demand for a new DNA test and it's positive, Rita husband will reject the child and reject her

Be ready to accept her and the child and marry Rita

If the test is negative, you have already created a wond that won't ever get healed in her marriage because of dragging such to her husband face and hearing

Are you well prepared emotionally for the out come if you should take any of the actions you may be thinking of

Just give them time and keep in touch with Rita, you guys will get to know the truth one day, either from Rita that is if you ask her or by circumstances
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Kobojunkie: 6:04am On Jan 10, 2023
Middleborn:
■ Rita gave birth to a baby girl in July 4, 2019. This left me thinking, she was pregnant before she got married?. We hardly talk these days because Angel is a jealous wife. She doesn't like me to keep in touch with my female friends. So Rita and I talk sparsely. The thing that convinces me even more that her baby is mine is that, my daughter who is 1 year 6 months, she was born 15th of July 2021 looks exactly like Rita's daughter born 4th of July 2019. Both are carbon copies of my mum and younger sister. I think she knows and has refused to tell me. But why would she hide it from me? I don't even know what to do with this knowledge. This is my story. What do you guys think?
Why would she not wish to hide it from you given that she is married to someone else and probably does not want to destroy her own marriage? undecided

If you don't know what to do with this knowledge you claim to have, why are you here making an issue of it? undecided

This New Year, please endeavor to get a book on logical/critical reasoning/thinking so you can grow your mind and as such become able to logically analyze your decisions, and the world around you, including your relationships for yourself. I recommend the book Being Logical. However, any other text that sufficiently teaches you how to critically reason day-to-day issues out will work too. the key is to put into regular(continuous) practice what you learn so you become a more logical being than you are today. undecided
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by BATified2023: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
immanuelsize:
Mind your business because if you don't, both your marriage and that of rita will crash. If you want to destroy your marriage and that of rita's, tell rita that you need to do dna test to confirm whether that child is yours. After the dna test confirms that the child is yours, know that both marriages are destroyed!
that’s a big lie

If op wants to die quick he should talk about Rita’s baby, one thing about women is that they can go to any length to cover up their mess

Once Rita hears that she will just kpuff op on a low n she will b free for life
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by anthonyuncle(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
you focused on making money and not making a family with the right person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Date A Single Parent? / Should I Move Out Of My Parent's House / Worst Mistake Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.