Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,237 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know (3705 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dimples2022:
Do the right thing, it’s not that complicated, since adults are meant to clean up their messes and face the consequences of their actions. That’s what an adult does.

If I tell my wife this...she will be upset with me. If it turns out Rita's baby is my daughter, I'm afraid she may leave me. But this all happened before I met her.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Middleborn:

If I tell my wife this...she will be upset with me. If it turns out Rita's baby is my daughter, I'm afraid she may leave me. But this all happened before I met her.

Please refer back to the original comment for all future questions! Good luck
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 5:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Thank you.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
All i can say is that u're not a good man nd i am not either. Ur fellow man had a gf but u kept fucking her even when u knew everything nd 2moro if the truth comes out abt the little girl's DNA we all will focus on rubbishing the woman while u'll be treated like a king.

Guy, we all make mistakes. I really loved the lady and was hoping she would chose me. They weren't engaged at the time.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by jahsharon: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
Cutehector:
The only thing i am thinking about right now is Peter Obi winning the election. Any other thing is inconsequential.

It's a sweet dream that will never come to pass. If only wishes were horses, then beggars will ride high
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Cutehector(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:

It's a sweet dream that will never come to pass. If only wishes were horses, then beggars will ride high
it will occur.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
We all have spiritual connections with our children and those who meditate and know how to listen to their inner being, can feel this. Asides from the timing of her pregnancy, and the striking resemblance she has of my family, i have a strong connection with her little girl.
Re: I Think I Have A Daughter And My Wife Doesn't Know by Middleborn: 4:36am On Aug 29, 2023
BATified2023:
that’s a big lie

If op wants to die quick he should talk about Rita’s baby, one thing about women is that they can go to any length to cover up their mess

Once Rita hears that she will just kpuff op on a low n she will b free for life
Can people be that mean and ruthless?

Anyway, I'm still silent about the entire thing. I chat with Rita from time to time.
I'm thinking that the husband might just have to find out himself...and I know that may not be too far into the future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair? / Am I Making A Terrible Mistake? / Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.