Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) (2676 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) / Calabar Rally: Tinubu Didn’t Attack Buhari – APC PCC / Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by lexylaw40: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2023

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by lexylaw40: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jagaban all the way

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by Larryton(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jagaban of Africa!

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by niyisky: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
See crowd...Jisos

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by lexylaw40: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
niyisky:
See crowd...Jisos
omo

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by lexylaw40: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Everybody loving Jagaban

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by Superwave16320: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ipob members will have to carry Peter Obi to hell after watching Kano n Adamawa APC rally

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by Finneseguy1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Remixing Asake song, is it not intellectual properties

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by tempest01(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
They have resorted to dancing. The gaffes are too much.

The gullible zombies will be dancing with them.

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by SAMJAY7: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
JAGABAN

I can stake my life and that of my entire family that Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Muhammad Buhari

See the mammoth crowd na guys

Biko make friends and allies with those that matters in the scheme of things

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by duro4chang(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
tempest01:

Datti started his own wailing and crying yesterday. Zombies and 0bidiots will cry taya.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by lexylaw40: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by Jagabanofafrica: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jagaban of African

TINUBU is the man for President

Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by limeta(f): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Who need dance
We not looking for a dancer as president or a sick old dancing fool go home your grand children need you

Will he vote for Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKOdx9ceW3I

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by lexylaw40: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
limeta:
Who need dance
We not looking for a dancer as president or a sick old dancing fool go home your grand children need you

Will he vote for Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKOdx9ceW3I
Datti have started his own wailing since yesterday.... Yes it's Obidense birthright to keep wailing over good things

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by LegendHero(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ever since Jagaban saw that Kano crowd, he has been dancing like David dance.

Baba see crowd, he can’t even say anything than to just dance. See the love in faraway North.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by Jogs1900: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
JAGABAN

I can stake my life and that of my entire family that Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Muhammad Buhari

See the mammoth crowd na guys

Biko make friends and allies with those that matters in the scheme of things
No doubt Tinubu don win the election already...It's the margin he will use to win I'm looking forward to.2023 is settled.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by lexylaw40: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
LegendHero:
Ever since Jagaban saw that Kano crowd, he has been dancing like David dance.

Baba see crowd, he can’t even say anything than to just dance. See the love in faraway North.

What do you expect an empty head to say? Nigerians are wiser
Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by SAMJAY7: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
tempest01:

Hahahahaha

You go cry blood tire after the election no worry grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by SAMJAY7: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Adaobi and his side chic Datti was crying like a baby on national TV yesterday grin grin

Election never come the two demented she men don dey cry already

Hahahahaha

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by Okoroawusa: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Me too dey dance

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by lexylaw40: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
keep wailing

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by Obaofaba: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
A dance of victory.....

While some are crying on national television after seeing their imminent defeats, we on the other hand, we are having a victory dance because everything is pointing to one direction.....

....... Tinubu's inauguration comes May 29th.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Adaobi and his side chic Datti was crying like a baby on national TV yesterday grin grin

Election never come the two demented she men don dey cry already

Hahahahaha
Hahahaha, better than licking mic on national tv

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by SAMJAY7: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Hahahaha, better than licking mic on national tv
Hahahahaha

I can feel your pain from afar grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by Naira20: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Did he lick Microphone today?
Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

I can feel your pain from afar grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, yoruba Muslim votes like yours won't take Tinubu anywhere.Nigerians are wiser.
Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by SAMJAY7: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, yoruba Muslim votes like yours won't take Tinubu anywhere.Nigerians are wiser.
Hahahahaha

5% votes now reduced to 3% by IPOB, ESN and UGM are inconsequential in the scheme of things grin

Osu cannot rule the ZOO Nwanne grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by Oddfinder12: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is Binani's campaign. Baba should stop riding on people's back and claiming their glory and clout
Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

5% votes now reduced to 3% by IPOB, ESN and UGM are inconsequential in the scheme of things grin

Osu cannot rule the ZOO Nwanne grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.Peter Obi already have the youths, Christians SE, SS, NC.Unlike the mic licker that only have sw

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) by SAMJAY7: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.Peter Obi already have the youths, Christians SE, SS, NC.Unlike the mic licker that only have sw
Hahahahaha

2 weaklings crying on national TV grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List / Tinubu Supporters Protesting At Venue Of PEPT Judgement / We Thought No One Could Be Worse Than Buhari - Arewa Twitter Laments Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.