Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Edo Is The Most Obidient State In Nigeria – Arigbe-osula - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Is The Most Obidient State In Nigeria – Arigbe-osula (417 Views)

"Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode / Fintiri: Edo Is Technically A PDP State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Is The Most Obidient State In Nigeria – Arigbe-osula by leethebee: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula was a close political associate of Muhammadu Buhari when they were both in the defunct All Nigeria Peoples Party, ANPP. His elevated position in the party as one time Deputy Minority Leader in the House of Representatives, especially brought him close and caused him to in his own way work for the emergence of Buhari as president.

Almost eight years after, Arigbe-Osula is full of regrets but has not given up hope and is now pressing full throttle for Peter Obi asserting that he is the only one among the prominent presidential candidates with the potential of reversing the rot he claims is the legacy of the Buhari/APC administration.

Can Peter Obi win the 2023 Presidential Election? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

1 Like

Re: Edo Is The Most Obidient State In Nigeria – Arigbe-osula by obyrich(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is incontestable
Re: Edo Is The Most Obidient State In Nigeria – Arigbe-osula by Kyase(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
I thought its was plateau and then Benue
E go soon be delta
Re: Edo Is The Most Obidient State In Nigeria – Arigbe-osula by unohbethel(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:
I thought its was plateau and then Benue
E go soon be delta
guy I thought u will be supporting the best man for the job, after all u lamented on that ur thread..

But how wrong I was lipsrsealed

I think that is what hate does

5 Likes

Re: Edo Is The Most Obidient State In Nigeria – Arigbe-osula by Kyase(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
unohbethel:
guy I thought u will be supporting the best man for the job, after all u lamented on that ur thread..

And who's the best candidate please and why
Re: Edo Is The Most Obidient State In Nigeria – Arigbe-osula by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
unohbethel:

The guy you quoted is a slave to northern muslims

2 Likes

Re: Edo Is The Most Obidient State In Nigeria – Arigbe-osula by unohbethel(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

And who's the best candidate please and why
the best man is the candidate that is first of all fair

Which among the candidates do u think is fair in his selection of running mates that will give every citizen in the country a sense of belonging

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Article When Tinubu Supported IPOB - "Don't Condemn Them" / CBN Threatens Sanction Rivers Banks For Hoarding New Notes Worth N4.5bn / Why Is Deji Adeyanju's Opinions So Relevant To Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.