Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa (6806 Views)

Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River / APC Holds Campaign Rally In Funtua LGA, Kastina (Pictures) / APC Holds Campaign Rally In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by wwwihy: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
APC campaign rally for Tinubu and all APC candidates in Gwiwa Local Government Area of jigawa State.

https://twitter.com/Mohammadpato1/status/1612452471258988547

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by wwwihy: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
More than some people Presidential rally combined

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by Midehi3(f): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
grin grin grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by PrinceOfLagos: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Why is APC doing combined campaigns of all there aspirants in one campaign

Aren't they confident of themselves?

Peter Obi, Atiku and Kwankwaso are doing Presidential campaign for themselves only but APC will combine all the aspirants in one campaign so that it will look like Tinubu got northern supports which is lies

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by Rilwayne001: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Only labour party because of lack of structures, campaigns for their presidential aspirant alone because they don't have any other aspirants going for Governorship, Senate, and HoR.

80 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by KingKO22: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter Obi, Atiku and Kwankwaso are doing Presidential campaign for themselves only but APC will combine all the aspirants in one campaign so that it will look like Tinubu got northern supports which is lies
The meaning of structure is togetherness

Only Pandora Obituary and his LazyPeople party are structureless, therefore suffering from canopy naming ceremony rally grin

71 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by SAMJAY7: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tinubu don win already

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by KingKO22: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Thank God I have picked up my PVC today

My vote for Asiwaju and APC

Asiwaju Lokan

66 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by SAMJAY7: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Hahahahaha

Only the LG rally is more than all your empty field rallies combine grin grin

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by KingKO22: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tell Pandora Obituary to campaign in a stadium
You will see how useless he and his Zombipigs are grin

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by sreamsense: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Honestly, at a point in time; I stopped pitying obi, but started pitying you because if obi looses today, you are one of the most loosers to be decorated with failure only in 2023 politics. All your texts and threads combine would have produced many voluminous books that could have been translated to money just because you queue behind the 2023 looser. What a waste of time and resources in vain !

I am sure your texts and threads will reduce after 25th February which serves as deadline date for obi to return back to Anambra as looser for 2023 election. As a reminder, make sure you collect all your balances before 25th February because by the time obi looses, you may not be paid again. Well done! Labouring in vain is part of excersises. Keep working, labouring in vain certificate will be ready by 25th Feb. I won't hesitate to nominate you as looser of the years award in 2023 election matter, you deserve it!

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by lhordspy: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
sreamsense:

Honestly, at a point in time; I stopped pitying obi, but started pitying you because if obi looses today, you are one of the most loosers to be decorated with failure in politics only. All your text and threads combine would have produced many voluminous books that could have been translated to money just because you queue behind the 2023 looser. What a waste of time and resources in vain ?

I am sure your text and thread will reduce after 25th February which serves as deadline date for obi to return back to Anambra as looser for 2923 election. As a reminder, make sure you collect all your balances before 25th February because by the time obi loose, you may not be paid again. Well done! Labouring in vain is part of excersise. Keep working, labouring in vain certificate will be ready by 25th Feb. I won't hesitate to nominate you as looser of the years in 2023 election matter, you deserve it!

You dont know people like that. They simply change account. Open a new one and start 'Biafra forever' campaign.

I dont really blame him. I blame people like you always engaging him. He has posted that particular message on over 25 thread today alone. That same message. He is looking for attention and you people are giving it to him.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by Zulum500: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bros that guy is irredeemable fool..
Peeg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by Aiel123: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
wwwihy:
Why? grin grin >

3 Likes

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by MathewOG(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
7 strange things that will happen if BOLA TINUBU Becomes President

That I have seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NqH6FHHw88
Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by Banbutton: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Some VP candidates will cry more later, and his foolish supporters cheesy
The strong shall press the neck of the weak.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by bigdammyj: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Noted.
Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by FalseProphet1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Rented crowd as usual.

This I have seen.
Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
lol....collect your money. They will abandon agbado last last grin
Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by Delphi(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
APC
Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by triple996(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
This one go pepper some ppl woooo grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by humberjade: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Max in 48 days time, we go differentiate the noisemakers from the real contenders, and know who our next President is.

Wetin me I know is that, it will still end up being the Political Class vs the Masses. The difference between them all are their evident track sound records vs made up records, renowned crooks vs pretentious crooks, healthy vs unhealthy etc.

Nigeria is just so unfortunate to have these frontrunners we currently parade,hence, whether Tinubu/Atiku wins or Obi wins, Nigerians are still f***cked either way. I just laugh when people call Obi the "saint or savior", it is the highest level of delusion to think that Obi is different from the folks he wined and dined with in recent past.

Just like the Internet was used to polish the images of GEJ and Buhari to the seat of power, let's see how far it will take Mr Peter Obi.

But whichever way, Nigeria is my country, and I wish that the winner disappoints me; I want to be proven wrong.

2 Likes

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by Jagabanofafrica: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
KingKO22:
Thank God I have picked up my PVC today

My vote for Asiwaju and APC

Asiwaju Lokan
Yes ooo
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by rickyrex(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
wwwihy:
lol all una apc rally nah combine why?please let know thoae that want tinubu nah. You can't be using another man governorship campaign to shine
Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by Echoban: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Only the LG rally is more than all your empty field rallies combine grin grin

Emphasis on the word combine grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by ryloy: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Banbutton:
Some VP candidates will cry more later, and his foolish supporters cheesy
The strong shall press the neck of the weak.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by frank14011991(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Zulum500:
Bros that guy is irredeemable fool..
Peeg
his girlfriend is ganisucks

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by saysugar(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

that's the meaning of party structure,when we dey talk say labour party no good for obi you think say we hate him, u don dey hear am now,party with no single governor nor senate send,anpp better labour party sef

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by Light78: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Let us not fool ourselves.

Not all of them will vote for Tinubu.
Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by ryloy: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by Delphi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
APC's hope is on the gullibility of the unlettered and the uninformed. Little wonder they move their campaign towards the Sahara desert.

Re: APC Holds Campaign Rally In Gwiwa Local Government, Jigawa by Mandate2023: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
APC with the structure......no peace for ipigs zombidients and mumudients today, rally with full crowd everywhere while ipigs keep consoling themselves with dumb mentally derailed comments grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze / Gov. Nyesom Wike And Kenny Blaq Rumoured To Be Cultists (pix) / Nazeef Babaji Wins Nnpp Candidate For Shira/giade Federal Constituency In Bauch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.