Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. (1430 Views)

MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by AyeMoJuba: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
WHAT OBJ SAID ABOUT TINUBU IN HIS BOOK, UNDER MY WATCH.....2014.

"I am not a politician. I am a decorated soldier. I am an army General. If you are looking for a thorough bred politician in Nigeria, visit Bourdillon lagos. There, you will find one. However, politics has no permanent friend or enemy. If you remind me about what BOLA said about me four years ago, have you reminded yourself of what I did to him and his Lagos Government about 20years ago.?. I almost crashed his government and state. No governor or government from 1999 till date would have survived what I did to Bola and Lagos. He survived because he has the magic wand and I hope he gets the chance to wave the wand over Nigeria.".....Obj 2014 in a book UNDER MY WATCH.

THIS REVELATION WAS READ AT THE YORUBA COUNCIL OF ELDERS MEETING RECENTLY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by ire803386: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Am coming make I smoke first
Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by Babakolanut(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
Pls what page contains this quote?

2 Likes

Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by ElSudani: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
There's no evidence Obasanjo said this anywhere. Don't be like zombidients. You don't have to market the Jagaban with lies.
Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by lexylaw40: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obj himself
Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by AyeMoJuba: 2:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Go and read OBJ My Watch...

ElSudani:
There's no evidence Obasanjo said this anywhere. Don't be like zombidients. You don't have to market the Jagaban with lies.
Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by Olowoeko11: 2:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Anyone with pdf of the book? I’ve searched everywhere couldn’t download it

1 Like

Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by joyandfaith: 3:09am On Jan 10, 2023
AyeMoJuba:
Go and read OBJ My Watch...

Screenshot pls. Or state the page in the book.
Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by alizma: 3:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Wao
Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by socialmediaman: 3:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by AyeMoJuba: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2023
joyandfaith:

Screenshot pls. Or state the page in the book.

Go and read for yourself boy
Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by joyandfaith: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2023
AyeMoJuba:

Go and read for yourself boy

It is not anywhere in the book toddler.

1 Like

Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by AyeMoJuba: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2023
joyandfaith:

It is not anywhere in the book toddler.

IPOBians cum Obid.iots are in denial mode...I'm not surprised if you missed that portion of the book
Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by joyandfaith: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
AyeMoJuba:

IPOBians cum Obid.iots are in denial mode...I'm not surprised if you missed that portion of the book
It is only a psychotic person on marijuana that can know ipob in a faceless forum based on mere opinion.

1 Like

Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by citygarden(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Give us a full details about your information. What page, paragraph on the said book.

1 Like

Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by lexylaw40: 7:03am On Jan 18, 2023
Okay
Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by lexylaw40: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jagaban we want
Re: What Oasanjo Said About Tinubu In His Book... My Watch. by AyeMoJuba: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
lexylaw40:
Jagaban we want

Others knew they are just labouring in vain

(1) (Reply)

Ezu River Killings 10 Years On: What Peter Obi Said About It - Pictures / Kenet Okonkwo: Honesty Is The Best Policy / 9 Key Muslim Inventions And Innovations Of The Medieval Period (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.