Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Can't Get My PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Get My PVC (621 Views)

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Get My PVC by MoneySEASON: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hello here. I've been very busy lately with my work and other stuffs.

My friend chatted me up somedays ago that I should get my PVC and also told me that the deadline is near.

I listened and decided to go today (I had also registered during the last election) 2018 abi 2019 which I couldn't get.

They only gave me the temporary one that I was to bring back and get the permanent one which got lost when I was pickpocketed in Abuja because I normally put everything in my wallet. (People that also did it in 2018 will know how it looked like)

I went to INEC office several times they told me it's not with them (who else go come hold am then?)

I went there like more than 15 times sef angry

It now felt as if it was one of their plans to rig election in my region or something. (I just had several thoughts coming in)

I locked up and decided to register as a newbie and get it this time.

I went there today and my friend I registered together with got his instantly as the collection queue has reduced these days and mine wasn't even seen.

The INEC official that attended to me who happens to be a female closed the carton which the PVC were in.

and I said "Ahn ahn, na me and this my guy register the same day and we're in the same ward too so if his own is there, mine should also be there too"

She searched and searched and couldn't find it.

They asked me if I had registered before which was 2018 and i said yes, they asked me why did I register as a newbie since I had registered in 2018, I replied in pidgin "Them no give me na"

They told me to come tomorrow which is 10th January but they didn't assure me if it's available plus the lady that attended to me made this statement "YOU DON'T HAVE A CARD SIR"

I was afraid and worried at same time as what she said might mean all my registration process was all in vain. It was like I didn't even register for any Voters Card at all cry

Please do I stand any chance of getting it?

Because I really want to take back this country with my voters card from APC's hand and give it to Peter Obi angry

Nlfpmod, Seun, Mynd44

Please mods, push to front page because I'll be travelling to Abuja for a business deal and I need to get it before then so I'll be ready for the February elections.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Get My PVC by 3ple9iner: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Since you registered in 2018, you should have first told the INEC official that registered you last year to help you check if your INFO is still in there database. The INEC made it clear that double registrations would be cancelled.

But you can also try tomorrow.
Re: I Can't Get My PVC by MoneySEASON: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
3ple9iner:
Since you registered in 2018, you should have first told the INEC official that registered you last year to help you check if your INFO is still in there database. The INEC made it clear that double registrations would be cancelled.

But you can also try tomorrow.

I understand you. When I went for this year's registration, those INEC officials are rude as hell bro. Very rude ehnnn.

They didn't even give anybody face that came to collect their 2018 own.

Their body language were like "Omo, if you no won register as newbie, come dey go your house"

I approached and asked one official that looked sociable and he said maybe they don't want to go through the stress of checking and checking through dusted cartons or database.

That's what I noticed. So I just had to register as a newbie since they don't care and don't want to listen to people that came to collect the 2018 voters card.
Re: I Can't Get My PVC by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kai...Abeg try collect am with all possible means, even if it means 'buying coke' for the INEC officer. Peter Obi and Nigerians in general need that your vote.

Na your power be that. Your PVC na the only thing wey fit make politicians with their billions lie down for ground dey beg you.
Re: I Can't Get My PVC by MoneySEASON: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Kai...Abeg try collect am with all possible means, even if it means 'buying coke' for the INEC officer. Peter Obi and Nigerians in general need that your vote.

Na your power be that. Your PVC na the only thing wey fit make politicians with their billions lie down for ground dey beg you.

Seriously. That's why I'm still keen on collecting it upon what I faced back in 2018 and also this year.

I just hope it's not cancelled embarassed because one INEC officials kind of said something like that which I refused to hear but I heard it just so I don't kill my urge of collecting it.

It's either they give me last year's own of this year's own. Chai embarassed
Re: I Can't Get My PVC by Ekejoestar(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Though I wouldn't blame you sha, but I did mine online and only went for biometric capturing at inec office.

But b4 then I had to check if my details was already in their database cos I did the temporary one like 15 years ago and as faye would have it my details was online but I just boned and re-registered again, I collected my own card today sef
Re: I Can't Get My PVC by MoneySEASON: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Though I wouldn't blame you sha, but I did mine online and only went for biometric capturing at inec office.

But b4 then I had to check if my details was already in their database cos I did the temporary one like 15 years ago and as faye would have it my details was online but I just boned and re-registered again, I collected my own card today sef

That means you're in my shoe too and still got yours?

That's what you mean right?
Re: I Can't Get My PVC by beejaay: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
MoneySEASON:
Hello here. I've been very busy lately with my work and other stuffs.

My friend chatted me up somedays ago that I should get my PVC and also told me that the deadline is near.

I listened and decided to go today (I had also registered during the last election) 2018 abi 2019 which I couldn't get

They only gave me the temporary one that I was to bring back and get the permanent one which got lost when I was pickpocketed in Abuja because I normally put everything in my wallet. (People that also did it in 2018 will know how it looked like)

I went to INEC office several times they told me it's not with them (who else go come hold am then?)

I went there like more than 15 times sef angry

It now felt as if it was one of their plans to rig election in my region or something. (I just had several thoughts coming in)

I locked up and decided to register as a newbie and get it this time.

I went there today and my friend I registered together with got his instantly as the collection que has reduced these days and mine wasn't even seen.

The INEC official that attended to me who happens to be a female closed the carton which the PVC were in

and I said "Ahn ahn, na me and this my guy register the same day and we're in the same ward too so if his own is there, mine should also be there too"

She searched and searched and couldn't find it.

They asked me if I had registered before which was 2018 and i said yes, they asked me why did I register as a newbie since I had registered in 2018, I replied in pidgin "Them no give me na"

They told me to come tomorrow which is 10th January but they didn't assure me if it's available plus the lady that attended to me made this statement "YOU DON'T HAVE A CARD SIR"

I was afraid and worried at same time as what she said might mean all my registration process was all in vain. It was like I didn't even register for any Voters Card at all cry

Please do I stand any chance of getting it?

Because I really want to take back this country with my voters card from APC's hand and give it to Peter Obi angry

Nlfpmod, Seun, Mynd44

Please mods, push to front page because I'll be travelling to Abuja for a business deal and I need to get it before then so I'll be ready for the February elections.

why are you disturbing yourself the solution is right in your front... go to inec website and search for your details, the search will get you your ward, your pvc number.. the search must be dont with the info you registered though else it will return nothing..do the search and your pvc code and ward, then go to inec with that info and you get your card location, its that easy bro

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My PVC by RUBMYMIND(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
Pls for us that applied for replacement of Voters card since last July via Inec website, how do we confirm it's ready for collection.
Re: I Can't Get My PVC by ibechris(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
U shouldn't have registered again.

Rather u could renew ur card and probably change to ur new location.

My friend has similar case with u.

He didn't tell me that he had registered before,na so we go together registered finish,now we can't find his card as a result of double registration.
Re: I Can't Get My PVC by id911(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
RUBMYMIND:
Pls for us that applied for replacement of Voters card since last July via Inec website, how do we confirm it's ready for collection.
Every card is ready. From 6th-15th January, it's no longer in INEC office. Go to your ward and get your card.

INEC has made it's easy that one can use his/her name and date of birth or VIN to check on their website to know where their ward is. So check yours online.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My PVC by id911(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
ibechris:
U shouldn't have registered again.

Rather u could renew ur card and probably change to ur new location.

My friend has similar case with u.

He didn't tell me that he had registered before,na so we go together registered finish,now we can't find his card as a result of double registration.

You know people are stubborn. Many registered before but refused to collect their PVCs then went ahead to register again last year. INEC later cancelled their registration, about 2.7 million people because of double registration. That's why most of them are crying now that they can't find their PVC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Get My PVC by socialmediaman: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
MoneySEASON did you check INEC website? https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/vvs
Re: I Can't Get My PVC by Tonnyb12(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
If u registered before! And re-registered again!! Your case is simple also. Inec says they won't issue u another one because the formal one is still valid!
I fell in that shoe too! I registered in 2015 and I didn't collect my PVC since then and I didn't care to vote! But this year I said to myself I must vote but I don't have pvc so I entered their website and punch iny details I was amazed to see my name in their website with my polling unit and everything! So I applied for transfer to another location instead of registering again! I just got my card today! Kudos to inec
Re: I Can't Get My PVC by MoneySEASON: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2023
socialmediaman:
MoneySEASON did you check INEC website? https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/vvs

No, but let me do it now. Thanks.
Re: I Can't Get My PVC by MoneySEASON: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Tonnyb12:
If u registered before! And re-registered again!! Your case is simple also. Inec says they won't issue u another one because the formal one is still valid!
I fell in that shoe too! I registered in 2015 and I didn't collect my PVC since then and I didn't care to vote! But this year I said to myself I must vote but I don't have pvc so I entered their website and punch iny details I was amazed to see my name in their website with my polling unit and everything! So I applied for transfer to another location instead of registering again! I just got my card today! Kudos to inec

I'll do it now.

Please how many days will it take me before i get my hands on my voters card?
Re: I Can't Get My PVC by MoneySEASON: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2023
beejaay:

why are you disturbing yourself the solution is right in your front... go to inec website and search for your details, the search will get you your ward, your pvc number.. the search must be dont with the info you registered though else it will return nothing..do the search and your pvc code and ward, then go to inec with that info and you get your card location, its that easy bro

Thanks very much man.
Re: I Can't Get My PVC by MoneySEASON: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thanks guys, I've gotten my PVC.

They gave me the 2018 own.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeriadecides 2023: Online Polls Has Been Launched. Vote now!!! / Ugochinyere Arson..ideato Beheading......... THE FACTS. / A Short Message To Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.