Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs (49639 Views)

After 21 Years Of Marriage,Footballer Discovers His 3 Kids Belong To Another Man / Argentinian Fan Choked To Death By Flag Celebrating World Cup Victory / Vincent Aboubakar Poses With His 3 Weeks Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by sukkot: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Anybody that hates dogs is a naturally untrustworthy person.
anybody that loves dogs is a dirty person. dog shitting all over your house and spitting everywhere and dog hairs all over your chairs. eeewwwwwwwwwwwwww just nasty angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by kkins25(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2023
what kind of poetic death is this? mulala mauled...? grin grin grin grin grin grin May the keepers of souls forgive me, I had to laugh at that. grin grin grin grin grin grin
It just felt like something Allan Edgar Poe would write. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Bizibi(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2023
HonNL:
The dogs: Two Pitbulls and an unknown breed.
I knew it was that wicked and stupid breed.

2 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by 01mcfadden(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Higgies:
God have mercy.
iPhone 11 black 64g 100% Battery
1month used available for urgent sale

How much?
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

Even 5 dogs can't do shit to me...well,I guess he's old that's why he couldn't fight em back.....1 strong punch is enough to make one of the dog disabled.
Lol I laugh you.

8 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by infogeneral: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Pitbulls are too aggressive to be domesticated.

2 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by juman(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Goodly taken care dogs don't attack their owner.
But if you leave your dogs unfed for many days, you should know you already dug your grave.

Extreemly hungry dogs usually attack immediately the door is open for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by SmartyPants(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2023
GeneralPula:
Damn

Pit bull is one aggressive dog. As a human, if you’re not aggressive, you may never be able to breed it..

Quite the opposite. Using aggression with such dogs makes them dangerous.

Theh need to be socialized and loved.

3 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Johel(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Lol I laugh you.

Dog no be lion,neither a tiger,a dog remains a dog...Na fear dey kill man.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Vatod(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2023
But dogs are always loyal…
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by baralatie(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Rip

Please beware of dogs!

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Village people enter dogs mauled their owner to death, all hall village people

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Joserobot: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2023
We gerit.
GorillaApp:
You say make I keep this thing for house call am pet?
God forbid!!!

I'm not worried about myself but kids.

I will get an ekuke to always alert me at night and get the other dogs to do the talking cool
If you don't Gerrit, fogerit o

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by juman(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2023
If you know you have not fed your dogs for days, don't go to them, just throw food to them first.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by DispatcherLagos: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2023
These are the two pitbulls that did the damage

3 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

Dog no be lion,neither a tiger,a dog remains a dog...Na fear dey kill man.
A St Bernard weighs more than the average man, a well fed and nurtured Caucasian Shepherd weighs more than an average man, a kangal is as strong as an average man. These dogs will make a mincemeat of you if they turn on you with killer intentions.

5 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by braunny(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Tooh! I have bn rearing n dealing with dogs � over 2 decades now. He probably wasn't sensitive with the DOGS recently body languages.
Don't jus rear any breed, be cautious of its Triggers and cohabitation rules.

R.I.P

For high alert and training, German Shepard is the best.
For security and swift attack for intruders on properties and facilities. Boerboel and Rot is okay

Exactly, something Triggered the Gathering.
What are they TRAINED OR USED for by OWNER before now?
you are very right.... It was basic lack of attention... Pay huge attention especially to breeds like pitbull and rot they are highly emotional
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by GeneralPula: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

Quite the opposite. Using aggression with such dogs makes them dangerous.

Theh need to be socialized and loved.
What you said is for German Shepard and not pitbull.

I’m speaking from experience bro. I repeat pitbull is a dog you have to be flogging once in a while, especially whenever it misbehaves..

I’ve lived with people breeding pitbull. They go tough on them once in a while. That’s how they were able to maintain them..
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Kaiser20: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2023
meobizy:
For once, will good news from Kenya, Zambia, and Uganda make it to this forum?
Add Ghana to it and you get wild fantastic news

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by beejay501: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

Even 5 dogs can't do shit to me...well,I guess he's old that's why he couldn't fight em back.....1 strong punch is enough to make one of the dog disabled.

You’re a funny man, 1 strong punch lol .
You cannot take on one adult size pitbull

6 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Johel(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2023
beejay501:

You’re a funny man, 1 strong punch lol .
You cannot take on one adult size pitbull

The Pitbull will regret meeting a human like me...so dog don get power pass an average young Nigerian man Abi?...una weakness dey on grade 1.

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by GorillaApp(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Joserobot:
We gerit.
Correct fella
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Johel(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

A St Bernard weighs more than the average man, a well fed and nurtured Caucasian Shepherd weighs more than an average man, a kangal is as strong as an average man. These dogs will make a mincemeat of you if they turn on you with killer intentions.

Ah...Na this dog I no fit near o...eh! This one dey challenge lion sef...abeg abeg abeg grin grin grin
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by EmekaBlue(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2023
His own dogs don't know him again or what caused it. Damn

RIP player
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by FireUpNow(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2023
SucrePlum:
I used to like pets, but with the things they're doing lately, I doubt if I'll ever keep one
I can keep chicken as pets to be converted to stew for rice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by braunny(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

you are a big fool.... Have u ever heard of jaw lock? They will hold on to ur flesh, their upper and lower jaws will lock till you bleed out

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by lomprico(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2023
SucrePlum:
I used to like pets, but with the things they're doing lately, I doubt if I'll ever keep one

Keep fish or a bird. Pets are not tied to dogs or cats alone.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by lomprico(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

One vicious dog can bring you down! Especially those with lock jaws.

6 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Johel(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2023
braunny:
you are a big fool.... Have u ever heard of jaw lock? They will hold on to ur flesh, their upper and lower jaws will lock till you bleed out

Na your family be fools...how my own take affect your stupid life??...bastard son of a LovePeddler
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by being(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2023
Like honestly, I do wonder about your last statement atimes!! Some even bath, buy clothing for d animals--- spend a lot on d pets.
Why not spend that on human beings?
wonder233:
Humans deluding themselves that they somehow have been able to alter creatures originally designed as wild by nature.
What is so effing special about animals? Let animals be. So many humans in this world needing love and attention, but no, its a fvcking animal you decide to devote attention to.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup / Afcon Qualifier: Madagascar Vs Nigeria (0 - 2) On 4th September 2011 / Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.