Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs (49645 Views)

After 21 Years Of Marriage,Footballer Discovers His 3 Kids Belong To Another Man / Argentinian Fan Choked To Death By Flag Celebrating World Cup Victory / Vincent Aboubakar Poses With His 3 Weeks Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Powersurge: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:

Pitbull dogs are to be in extinction. They contribute over 60% of dog bites and dog deaths to human especially infants. Dunno why people still keep them as pets. It's a wild animal.

Lol. I don't know this before. Thanks for the education.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Obidient4life3: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
ScamHunter:
Only a fool keeps pitbulls at home. You should as well keep tiger, lions, leopards, jaguars at home. Nonsense.
Even Tigers are far more homely than pitbulls
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by baralatie(m): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
List of banned dog breeds in USA

Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

American Pitbull Terrier.

American Staffordshire Terrier.

Dogo Argentino.

American Bulldog.

Tosa Inu.

Dogo Canario.

Cane Corso.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by baralatie(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
So a pitbull is a cross breed of a British bulldog and a terrier dog

It is the junior brother of a rotbull
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by staneless(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
I used to tell people, avoid buying already grown dogs. If you want pet dog, buy it as a puppy not the adult
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Piptocoin: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
SucrePlum:

I saw that story too!

@space9880

I can only imagine the irritation you get from viewing her distorted look post-attack and surgery. Many, unlike her, did not survive their experience. Whatever importance they serve has been unalterably diminished by their natural propensity to wreck havoc. The odds that favour keeping them also prohibits them from habitation with people.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by shadyLP(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Higgies:

Lagos @shadyLP

Ok..
Contact details pls
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by SucrePlum(f): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Piptocoin:

I can only imagine the irritation you get from viewing her distorted look post-attack and surgery. Many, unlike her, did not survive their experience. Whatever importance they serve has been unalterably diminished by their natural propensity to wreck havoc. The odds that favour keeping them also prohibits them from habitation with people.

My dear, the horror was unimaginable! How can something you loved, nurtured, fed, and sheltered, turn around to render you completely useless! It even blinded her and chopped off her limbs cry
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by space9880: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Piptocoin:

dey there dey speak English, I no go waste my time argue with mumu
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by WannaHowzit(m): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Pitbulls have been on a rampage in SA lately. There's a petition for them.to be banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMc8f517XGQ
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by silverkings: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
DollarBuddy:
See what killed him... Dog with Muscles like John Cena.

God forbid I keep such aggressive macho dogs.

Rest in Peace sir

Hahaha grin grin John cena
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
sketcherJ:
are boerbels and Rots not aggressive
It's better to be attacked by one pitbull than to be attacked by one fully grown German Shepherd sef. Those dogs you mentioned all have a stronger bite force than a pitbull, just that they have a better temperament
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by litaninja(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
the bolded keyword literally says why

IceColdVeins:
I used to think having a brutal dog is a part of machoism until I saw a neighbour's rottweiler rip a poor child's belly open (she survived though). Dang! I had severe trauma, then I started hating dogs and could no longer trust my neapolitan mastiff, I had to give it out to a dog trainer and never looked back.
I'll never understand why people still keep domesticated beasts in their home.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by descarado: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
thesicilian:
The only pet I'll ever consider keeping is a dove. They are gentle to a fault.
Even parrot can be aggressive if you don't give it attention.

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by LoveJesus87(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tonyavaro:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

pls how much and how long can it power a laptop. Plus how long does it take to charge
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by descarado: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

... until they scratch you. grin

Very wild thing.

I have seen cat and parrot scratches. Not good and the owners were defending them.

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by descarado: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

The Pitbull will regret meeting a human like me...so dog don get power pass an average young Nigerian man Abi?...una weakness dey on grade 1.
I gind this funny cheesy
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by braunny(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

I'm at Ikoyi lagos...bring your malnourished Pitbull...you will be sorry for yourself because your Pitbull will die right in front of you and nothing you will do, cos if Na fight, I go beat u to stupor join...it Na police, I dey.
my good brother beejay Don follow me talk wella on top your matter
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by SodiumValproate: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
SucrePlum:
I used to like pets, but with the things they're doing lately, I doubt if I'll ever keep one

I pray that God touches a good Samaritan to help you dear

My Sweetheart Sweetplum, is this you too?

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by SodiumValproate: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cheapgadget:
Na to grill those dogs with better pepper n Maggi lol
Just call the closest Igbo man or Cross river man you see grin

Na direct 404 delicacy undisputed grin
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Johel(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
braunny:
my good brother beejay Don follow me talk wella on top your matter

Lol grin grin grin grin grin...ok, wetin your beejay tell you about my mata,Sey I wan kill him Pitbull Abi??,your beejay think say him pitbull strong pass Naija boy wey don see shege, I told him that he's Gona be sorry if he brings his dog to attack me cos ama so kill the dog fiercely without mercy nor remorse,and if he Wana fight me cos I killed his dog,then I go beat am join,and if him wan call police, I gallant... grin grin
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Polynek(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Person leave Chihuahua or German Shepherd go dey train pit-bull? angry
Na Him kill Himself nal
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by juman(m): 1:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Dog is domesticated wolf.
Dog can also kill like predators.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Cheapgadget(f): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Just call the closest Igbo man or Cross river man you see grin

Na direct 404 delicacy undisputed grin

Hate speech
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by SodiumValproate: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Cheapgadget:

Hate speech
do you mean it is a hate speach against the Dog?

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Higgies(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
shadyLP:

Ok..
Contact details pls
08 .068. 0374. 16
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Higgies(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
01mcfadden:

How much?
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Higgies(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
shadyLP:

Ok..
Contact details pls
08.06 803. 7416
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by AlphaTaikun: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE
Gosh!

Pitbulls and pitbull crossbreeds are the deadliest breeds of dogs ever.
From babies, to adult men and women have been mauled to death by these beasts for decades now.

I have no dogs as pets because of these vicious dog attacks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS / Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name / Lionel Messi Follows Just Four Clubs On Twitter Including Chelsea And Man City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.