Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports (21107 Views)

Diego Simeone: “you Can Take Cristiano Ronaldo To A War And He’ll Win It For You / Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against / Simeone: Messi Plays Better In Attacking Team; Ronaldo Can Simplify Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by fergie001: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfL3ujtep_c

As a player, El Cholo played for Atletico Madrid in two spells (1994-1997) & (2003-2005).

He joined the Colchoneros as Manager on December 23, 2011.

Honours: 2x La-Liga, 2x Europa League, 2x UEFA Super Cup, 2x Champions League finalist, 1x Copa de la Rey, 1x Spanish Super Cup.

Diego Simeone will leave Atlético Madrid at the end of the season, reports @pacogcaridad via @elchiringuitotv.

SOURCE

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by fergie001: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2023
SIMEONE as a player back in the days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4oELR_M5Lw&pp=QAFIAQ%3D%3D

Sevilla in 1992 (A gang of bandits):
Standing (L-R): Rafael Paz, Juan Carlos Unzue (GK), Pedro del Campo, Juan Martagon, Jose Prieto, Diego Maradona.

(L-R): Diego Simeone, Ricardo Bango, Ignacio Conte, Marcos Martin, Davor Suker,

4 Likes

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by fergie001: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2023
BACK in his Inter days:

Simeone at Inter (1997-1999):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0tNGDC6AdM

Can you spot Baggio, Pastor Taribo West? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by fergie001: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5dzC9-eYSI
(Simeone at Atletico as a player)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyls4w2hw9I

This one is of particular interest) ghettokid1, Sammy07
Copa de la Rey final (April 10, 1996): Atletico (1) v Barcelona (0)

Simeone on Barca's No 6 (Jose Mari Bakero) and Barca's No 3 (Pep Guardiola) grin

4 Likes

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by Sammy07: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5dzC9-eYSI
(Simeone at Atletico as a player)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyls4w2hw9I

This one is of particular interest) ghetto...kid1, Samm...y07
Copa de la Rey final (April 10, 1996): Atletico (1) v Barcelona (0)

Simeone on Barca's No 6 (Jose Mari Bakero) and Barca's No 3 (Pep Guardiola) grin

as a Barcelona fan, I'm happy he's leaving.

Chelsea will need him grin

1 Like

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by Hendrixky: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmmm

Diego Simeone

His best squad that year na coke, turan, Felipe Luiz, courtois, juanfran, godin, miranda, gabi, turan

That year ...you nor go score them them nor go score you

It you sabi play ball well well then you go manage win them 2 vs 1....but body go tell you and enough yellow card, dead body and red card go surplus

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by gasparpisciotta: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2023
He has tried his best

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by jojothaiv(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2023
Life goes on...

1 Like

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by goodyvin02(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2023
Good luck to him
Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by Bigredmachine: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Chelsea will need him ASAP

6 Likes

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by money121(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by mariahAngel(f): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2023
It's better that way.
His style will never win them the champions' league

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by Agbadocassava: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Buhari is also leaving and Tinubu is coming in…

Una good morning

2 Likes

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by cliqtips: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2023
This guy is Mourinho's apprentice in disguise...

3 Likes

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by Abbeytoy(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2023
He should leave now for Chelsea
Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by dudusky007(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Chelsea fans go dey expect am now...but sorry guys potter will be there for 5years.. contract he signed says u cannot sack me unless I choose to leave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by fergie001: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlyI_grYzDA

Simeone at Lazio

Spot on Nedved, Simeone Inzaghi...

1 Like

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by Fucklove(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2023
His type of play is no longer relevant, Goodluck to him cool
Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2023
Finally!

I've always wanted to see Diego in the Premier League. He's a phenomenal coach. One who has done wonders in a club with a slim budget year in and out. If I was heading the board at Chelsea, I'll keep tabs on this man and snatch him up once he becomes available. He'll be a perfect fit for the football philosophy that Chelsea has always stood for.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by Johnkennie(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Oya
Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by seborrhic: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Bigredmachine:
Chelsea will need him ASAP
Then every week Chelsea fans would be sad, and gloomy,even when they win.
Infact,he would end up being the coach that cost Chelsea the most number of fans because people would just not feel like going to the stadium or sitting down to watch Chelsea on TV.
After less than a season,grumblings for his sack would start being heard and echoed,then it becomes a palpable noise.
Don't believe Chelsea fans are ready to live through a Simeone style of football

3 Likes

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by ominilongest(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Mourinho/zidane in sight
Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by rajiedreez: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by blaquemyc: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2023
The end of an era for ATL.
Goodluck to whoever will takeover from him. It's gonna be tough task changing their style of play.

3 Likes

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by Marvieduke(f): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Coach wet get craze for head, I wish Chelsea fit employ am.
Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by Geovanni412(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Pocchetino or Tuchel will be nice replacements. I'll be delighted if Athletico Madrid can get Tuchel sha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Fucklove:
His type of play is no longer relevant, Goodluck to him cool

No offence, but you clearly know nothing about the man, his coaching capabilities and football at large.

7 Likes

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by EmmyDJourno: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2023
It’s about time he left, that team needs to lose a bit of its rugged identity and become more Spanish, more fluid

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by Sammy07: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2023
fergie001:
BACK in his Inter days:

Simeone at Inter (1997-1999):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0tNGDC6AdM

Can you spot Baggio, Pastor Taribo West? cheesy

he was good back then, I can't spot West o!

1 Like

Re: Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Those mentioning Chelsea, hope una slept well last night?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwafemi Oyeleye Signs Contract With Floyd Mayweather's Company. Photos / Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video / John Ogu: One Manager Asked Me To Lie I Was Injured To Avoid Super Eagles Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.