Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Tinubu Arrives Yobe For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives Yobe For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (23755 Views)

Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives Yobe For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Nosaghae(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Good evening nlanders, this was what I saw when i check my PVC status on inec verification page, does this mean that my PVC is ready?
I don't want to go to collection center only to be told that my card is not out after wasting time.
Pls if you have checked yours before going for collection, was this what you saw or you saw something different?

Re: Tinubu Arrives Yobe For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by mayklef(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Chinedu

The millions of Almajaris who make up the single largest voting block in Africa and the world at large are not on social media. They do not know if Obi exist. The millions of Almajiris, fulanis and aboki will rather die or vote a stone than to vote Nyamuri grin

The same 14 northern aboki governors insisted that the presidency must come down to south through JAGABAN the city B nooy and SHETTIMA the Golden boy
funny how yo'all conclude every non sentimental Nigerian is igbo, i am proudly Yoruba FYI
Re: Tinubu Arrives Yobe For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by mayklef(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
jahsharon:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President. Meanwhile your brothers IPOB, ESN and UGM are helping to make sure there is no election in the South East next month.
Just Wail, dey wail, just dey wail
Re: Tinubu Arrives Yobe For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Babysho(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
spiritedtete:
[size=8pt][/size]

Relax... you are not seeing what Nigeria looks like perhaps you weren't born here... the power going north will never made Nigeria move forward. The influence of religion, qoata system and power bragging that will lead to more insecurity is what you will always see. .. you obviously don't know what it means for power to go back to the north. This has nothing with good people or bad people Honestly.

Lol I was born and bred in the heart of Eko and still hustling in the streets till today.
Look, when I say North, I’m not talking about the political class. Most are corrupt with their own ideologies. Some Yoruba politicians are also corrupt with their ideologies, so are some Igbo politicians.

My point is that in the middle of all of this, if you pay attention, you’ll find gems. Gems like Peter Obi, gems like Datti, gems like Sowore.

Forget the old criminals and their emilokan or power to the north or ipob agenda. Focus!
Re: Tinubu Arrives Yobe For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by zomby(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
lansile:

Obi too is serious about winning.

You are right, I totally forgot to mention his name. I didn’t realize that the obituary is still in the mix… wasting his time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Six Nigerian Red Cross Workers Killed In Rann Air Strike Borno / 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November / Bodies Of 42 Fishermen Kidnapped By Boko Haram Found In Lake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.