Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,446 members, 7,853,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano (21276 Views)

Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client / Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Blue3k(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Meti99:

You guys keep amusing me...
Is the north not part of Nigeria..?

Is the Constitution of Nigeria not Superior to any other law?

The man should redress any judgement in a mainstream NIGERIA's law court...

Else
This is more reason why Nigeria must return to TRUE FEDERALISM where every region should determine their law

Have you taken a civics class before? What you're witnessing is federalism in practice. What's unconstitutional about what's going on?Is this an exclusive power under the federal government or violate some right? If you brlieve so cite which one you're referring to. Federalism allows states to make different laws.

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by GboyegaD(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Consexual ke, the idiot herbalist hypnotized the woman with charms and ate her forbidden fruit and it led to pregnancy sad

Some of these things are difficult to prove ooo. Thought the court does not recognize/take hypnotism as evidence. If true, na wetin she find she jam so ooo. Who goes to visit an herbalist sef?
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by SugarGirl44(f): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Blue3k:

You don't like federalism anymore?

Which one is anymore?
Have we had a discussion about it before?
Nigeria was never meant to be one, it’s a failed colonial project.
We all have our people outside Nigeria;
Yorubas are in Benin,
Hausas are in Niger and co
Igbos are in Garbon or so.

The slave masters did a crazy job of separating people who should and merging those who should be apart, for their evil of divide and rule.
I pray it gets corrected in my lifetime, amen.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Winnin009: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Officialgarri:
So what crime has he committed? Is she a minor?

This was my thought exactly. His offense apparently is rejecting the pregnancy.

Smh.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by AngelicBeing: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
GboyegaD:

Some of these things are difficult to prove ooo. Thought the court does not recognize/take hypnotism as evidence. If true, na wetin she find she jam so ooo. Who goes to visit an herbalist sef?
Exactly, l understand that the justice system might not believe the hypnotism baloney but that is what most of this yeye Herbalist do, the woman sef, double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body sad
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Blue3k(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Which one is anymore?
Have we had a discussion about it before?
Nigeria was never meant to be one, it’s a failed colonial project.
We all have our people outside Nigeria;
Yorubas are in Benin,
Hausas are in Niger and co
Igbos are in Garbon or so.

The slave masters did a crazy job of separating people who should and merging those who should be apart, for their evil of divide and rule.
I pray it gets corrected in my lifetime, amen.

You're running away from the question. Do you not like Federalism. Your opinion on those other issues don't answer the basic question I asked you. Try to stay on topic if you're able to.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by SugarGirl44(f): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Blue3k:

You're running away from the question. Do you not like Federalism. Your opinion on those other issues don't answer the basic question I asked you. Try to stay on topic if you're able to.

Run away bawo? I was giving you details ni.

Of course federalism is better than unitary government, but self determination is the best.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Blue3k(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
SugarGirl44:

One country shouldn’t be using 2 different laws.
SugarGirl44:

Run away bawo? I was giving you details ni.

Of course federalism is better than unitary government, but self determination is the best.

When your details don't answer the question it's a diversion. The self-determination point has little to do with the first point you made. If you agree with Federalism why are you saying states shouldn't make their laws? You seem to contradict yourself unless you can cite what right is violated or exclusive federal power is infringed under the constitution.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by SugarGirl44(f): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Blue3k:

When your details don't answer the question it's a diversion. The self-determination point has little to do with the first point you made. If you agree with Federalism why are you saying states shouldn't make their laws? You seem to contradict yourself unless you can cite what right is violated or exclusive federal power is infringed under the constitution.

So are we practicing federalism now for the country to have 2 different laws?
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Blue3k(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
SugarGirl44:

So are we practicing federalism now for the country to have 2 different laws?

No there is no contradiction. Under federalism, lower tiers of government are allowed to set up their laws and regulations as long as it doesn't violate the constitution. This is why laws and regulations are different when you go from state to state. An example where this isn't true in my opinion is Sharia blasphemy laws because it violates religious freedom. We'll see if I'm correct on that one when it gets to the Supreme Court.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Tunagee(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
They should leave the man oooo! He did not rape her, but capitalized on the usual gullibility and foolishness that gender is known for. Very foolish being allowed a common nonentity herbalist to have his way, but dem go dey form when you talk to them, trying to believe they are human. Nonsense gender. A lot of her counterparts have stooped so low and threw away their feminine pride and ego to the dogs by becoming prostitutes claiming buhari caused it. Awon mukailas!!!!
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by BlueDuck: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by cuteboy2: 2:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Agreed. So true. In Nigeria, it's called polygamy not bigamy.
Well, everything ends in "gamy" grin grin

Wickedfact:

Adultery is a crime, Bigamy isn't.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by doneback04: 3:08am On Jan 11, 2023
The same blood of human being run on the habalist vain , 7month is what the woman went to report instead to go back and enjoy herself still see put to birth grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by udomma1005(m): 4:50am On Jan 11, 2023
What with herbalists trending anyhow_anyhow?
If dem nor die on top something, dem just dey do dem "f" gender belle things.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Meti99(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2023
Wickedfact:

Who is amusing this one? Stop talking nonsense based on ignorance and lack of exposure.

Let me educate you a bit.
The North uses the Penal code, the South uses the Criminal code. Offences vary by region. For example, in the South, bigamy is an offence. In the North, it isn't.
In the North, adultery is an offence. In the South, it isn't.
The Constitution of Nigeria recognizes both the Penal and criminal codes.

Criminal code is different from Sharia law. I'm sure you are ignorant of that.
You see why education is important?
What is this one saying?
Adultery is an offence in the north, but in the south it isn't yenyenyenyenyen..����
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Urheadmaster(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin
Wickedfact:

Donate your mother to him. Maybe he can produce sensible children, something your father couldn't do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Prophetess Posing As Police Officer Arrested In Lagos After 15 Years(Photo) / Man Jailed For 12 Years For Raping 5 & 7-year Old Kids In Calabar / "My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.