Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano (21227 Views)

Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client / Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by dre11(m): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
The Hisbah officials in Dawakin Kudu LGA of Kano State have arrested a herbalist, Muhammad Mansur, for impregnating a woman, who went to him to seek medication.

The randy herbalist, who lives in Kode town of the LGA, was arrested after the victim (name withheld) reported him to the Hisbah office seeking justice on the seven-month-old pregnancy she has, which she claimed belonged to him.

Reports from the town said the man is known for deceiving women, including married ones, telling them if he slept with them he will give them charms that would prevent their husbands from adding wives and also have control over them.

She told the Hisbah officials that she went to seek medication from the herbalist but that he said it wouldn’t work until he slept with her.

According to her, the man had been trying to sleep with her since her mother went with her to seek medication, but he didn’t succeed until she went there alone.

“When I accompanied my mother to his place, he told her that she should be coming along with me.

“One day I went there alone and he said he must sleep with me before he will assist with the medication I needed. In fact, he said it wouldn’t work if we didn’t do so. That is what happened.

“I want the Hisbah to help me. I have a seven-month pregnancy, and he is trying to reject it,” she added.

On his part, the herbalist, Muhammad Mansur, said what she said was true, adding that it was the work of the devil.

“She came to my place for medication, but you know the devil is everywhere if you are not careful. I accept my offence and I want the Hisbah to please forgive me.”

However, the LGA Hisbah Commandant, Ustaz Kabiru Musa Dawakiji, said their head office will handle the matter.

https://dailytrust.com/herbalist-arrested-for-impregnating-woman-in-kano/

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Urheadmaster(m): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Herbalists and the quests for free punna are like 5 and 6 tongue

41 Likes

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by incandescentena: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trash him terribly

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by God1000(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
But why are some women so easy to deceive, this is the height of gullibility

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
I trust Hisbah

They will deal with the MF

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Officialgarri: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
So what crime has he committed? Is she a minor?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by superCleanworks(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
fear women.
mama dey carry her waka, she seff dey waka.

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Karlovych: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
embarassed Between the randy fool blaming the devil or the woman seeking for medication from him despite being aware of his true intentions rather than looking for a different herbalist I don't know which one to believe.

Looks like their adultery has backfired with a pregnancy and no one wants to take responsibility.

Anyway I will still blame Tinubu for this.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by tomax026: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
RELIGION has destroyed Nigeria, Herbalist is bearing Muhammed Mansur an Islamic name.

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by ZINNYBANKS: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Oga o
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by GboyegaD(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
I am not sure I understand the whole story. Isn't it consensual? She is requesting help because the man is denying responsibility of the child, right?

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by HitSong: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2023

Why arrest the randy man? grin

99.99% of times, Women control access to sex.

THE FOOLISH AND LOOSE WHÓRES WHO WENT TO HIM TO GET CHARM TO LOCK THEIR BOYFRIENDS OR HUSBANDS SHOULD BE ARRESTED INSTEAD.

FOOLS.

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Kingpalace11: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Imagine
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na Tinubu's lagos thugs do this one

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by olahero(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Make them heat his manhood grin

Olosi jati jati
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by JoeNL22(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lol.....Nigerian women.
This man below wants to get you pregnant. He has healthy sperm cells.

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Wickedfact: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Prophets and herbalists usually sleep with women that come to them for their useless services.

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Blue3k(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Reports from the town said the man is known for deceiving women, including married ones, telling them if he slept with them he will give them charms that would prevent their husbands from adding wives and also have control over them.

Lol, what crime was committed here? Did he not supply the magic charms? That sounds like a civil issue. Did he lie about having magic powers? How do we prove magic is real, to begin with?

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Wickedfact: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Blue3k:

Lol what crime was committed here.

Adultery is a crime in the North.

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by crafteck(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
He has been arrested on what basis exactly?

What did he do wrong?
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Wickedfact: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
JoeNL22:
Lol.....Nigerian women.
This man below wants to get you pregnant. He has healthy sperm cells.

Donate your mother to him. Maybe he can produce sensible children, something your father couldn't do.

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Between the randy fool blaming the devil or the woman seeking for medication from him despite being aware of his true intentions rather than looking for a different herbalist I don't know which one to believe.

Looks like their adultery has backfired with a pregnancy and no one wants to take responsibility.

Anyway I will still blame Tinubu for this.
The only reason the woman is going to the public is because mr herbalist refused to accept the pregnancy

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Wickedfact: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Othmanjude:
Maybe it's not consensual

Looks like it is. Problem is that adultery is a crime in the North.

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Blue3k(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wickedfact:

Adultery is a crime in the North.

Then why is she not under arrest. She knew she was married before getting her cheeks clapped? How is she a victim under the law?

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Frosheer(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
This one don enter one chance.. Hisban will really deal with him.. why spiritual people can't take their eyes off women's body
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by Gkay1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Who is to blame
The herbalist or the lady.
Stop looking for help where there is no help

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by TheChameleon: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
The Alfahs have screwed many house wives that way.

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
hahahahahaha

But she wasn't raped...Is Hisbah the same with NURWT..

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by KaptainAfrika: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
She get big nyash ?
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano by JoeNL22(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wickedfact:

Donate your mother to him. Maybe he can produce sensible children, something your father couldn't do.
And yet....your mother refused to develop sense to prevent being pregnanted by a gullible urchin like your father.

Kidnappers Arrested For The Death Of Rivers Manager After Ransom Collection. PIC / Three Men Arrested For Killing Aged Couple In Ogun (photo) / Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured)