Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Obasanjo Fires Hot On Tinubu And Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Fires Hot On Tinubu And Atiku. (2131 Views)

Buharis’s Policy Is The Major Nigeria Problem – Obasanjo Fires Buhar Again / You Are Ignorant – Obasanjo Fires Back At Buhari / You Are Ignorant – Obasanjo Fires Back At Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Fires Hot On Tinubu And Atiku. by EmekaBlue(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
If I speak about Atiku, Russians will come for his arrest within 24 hours, Atiku committed the worst fraud since the history of Russian Federation.

If I release a statement about Tinubu, Singapore will declare him wanted immediately, Pablo Escobar of drug lord is a child compared to the crime Tinubu committed in Singapore. Because of Tinubu Singapore had a collapsed economy for 15 years.

When I say Peter Obi is my candidate, nothing can stop that. I want to let the world know that am fighting my last fight to recuse Nigeria through Peter Obi.

It's better I release all the confidential information that will break Nigeria than Peter Obi to lose under my watch, it's not a threat, it a Promise.

Obasanjo fire APC and PDP to leave Obi alone

Video here

https://igbotimesmagazine.online/2023/01/09/if-i-speak-about-atiku-russians-will-come-for-his-arrest-within-24-hours-atiku-committed-the-worst-fraud-since-the-history-of-russian-federation/

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Fires Hot On Tinubu And Atiku. by ImperialYoruba: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Igbotimesnewsmagazine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Fires Hot On Tinubu And Atiku. by DaBullIT(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Would have been nice if the source wasn't some igbotimes news blog
Re: Obasanjo Fires Hot On Tinubu And Atiku. by duro4chang(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Upper Iweka fake news outlet. Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Fires Hot On Tinubu And Atiku. by Abfinest007(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Fires Hot On Tinubu And Atiku. by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
EmekaBlue:
If I speak about Atiku, Russians will come for his arrest within 24 hours, Atiku committed the worst fraud since the history of Russian Federation.

If I release a statement about Tinubu, Singapore will declare him wanted immediately, Pablo Escobar of drug lord is a child compared to the crime Tinubu committed in Singapore. Because of Tinubu Singapore had a collapsed economy for 15 years.

When I say Peter Obi is my candidate, nothing can stop that. I want to let the world know that am fighting my last fight to recuse Nigeria through Peter Obi.

It's better I release all the confidential information that will break Nigeria than Peter Obi to lose under my watch, it's not a threat, it a Promise.

Obasanjo fire APC and PDP to leave Obi alone
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wawu, interesting!

This is what I call the news of the year!!! grin grin

So APC and PDP both fielded international criminals

Obasanjo wait, let me grab the popcorn

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Fires Hot On Tinubu And Atiku. by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
I wonder why healthy people would be queuing behind sick frigile old man to lead them. Just look @ the consequences of the one we are on since 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Fires Hot On Tinubu And Atiku. by yarimo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
OBASANJO is not relevant in politics again
Re: Obasanjo Fires Hot On Tinubu And Atiku. by orisa37: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
And it is burning them. MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket is evil.
Re: Obasanjo Fires Hot On Tinubu And Atiku. by Great2017: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
The source of the news is suspicious.
Re: Obasanjo Fires Hot On Tinubu And Atiku. by noegenesis(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Miscreants mishap! Why will igbo actually add "igbo" on website name.?!
Let's shun ethnic bigotry and solve Nigeria problems together. We have no other country.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Floors APC & PDP In Satellite LGA / What Shocked Me The Most About The 2023 Elections – Buhari Speaks / Why I Attended El-rufai's Meeting Despite The Heavy Rain - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.