Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women (31414 Views)

Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road / Police Arrest Baby Factory Owner In Cross River, Rescue Pregnant Women, Children / Police Raid Baby Factory In Rivers, 4 Pregnant Girls Rescued (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by LeoDeKing: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Favour Charles ‘F’ 23yrs from Abale Community in Obingwa LGA of Abia State,
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by Johnthejohn(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
amiibaby:
just as ur mother offered u to ur father ewuu
I've seen your profile picture, you look beautiful. Hope you're happy now
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by yusluvad(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is disheartening...
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by naijapikin2(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na wa o. See what poverty has done to us as a nation.

Anyway our ultimate help is in God.

But one mugu doesn't want anybody to call on God. He wants us to call on the devil. The bloody anti-christ kobojunkie

Serve your God and don't be deceived by Kobojunkie I mean kobo-donkey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by ipobarecriminals: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
sad grin grin That silencer grin grin grin With big balls
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by kkins25(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
I suspect ritual killings.
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by obuburam: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Who are they selling the babies to?
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by Adolfhitler001: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
patriotic007:
Things have never been this bad in Nigerian Economic history......If Nigerian elects APC again then it will get to a stage where people will start selling their kids to ritualists......vote wisely
Everything na govt fault abi
This shit have been happening b4 they even form a political party call Apc
Nigerian are just terrible people for the other thread no be person lie with her mother just to scam her friend because she won do ynash n breast
Even your so call politicians are not from Zimbabwe they are your fellow Nigerians make we day take am easy sometimes with govt abeg

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by Adolfhitler001: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
naijapikin2:
Na wa o. See what poverty has done to us as a nation.

Anyway our ultimate help is in God.

But one mugu doesn't want anybody to call on God. He wants us to call on the devil. The bloody anti-christ kobojunkie

Serve your God and don't be deceived by Kobojunkie I mean kobo-donkey cheesy
This one no be poverty na pure Greed
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by ImoleNaija: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Poverty is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by letitrainnow(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Error
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by naijapikin2(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Adolfhitler001:

This one no be poverty na pure Greed
na true Sha.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by Lexusgs430: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
É go nice to get job for this factory o ........ grin
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by Adolfhitler001: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lexusgs430:
I go nice to get job for this factory o ........ grin
No vex o so your purpose for this life na to come day sleep with women...... grin cheesy
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by Wickedfact: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
sotall:
In all honesty, Nigeria doesn't qualify to be called a country inhabited by humans.

Certain acts committed in Nigeria are a taboo in certain lower animal kingdoms.

Karma will visit all Nigerian politicians and their families who toil day and night to keep this fraudulent contraption called Nigeria going because of what they are benefitting from the failed country

If you know how long Igbos have been swearing for Obasanjo, you will agree nothing like Karma in Naija. The same Obasanjo is the hero of Obidients today.
Better go and collect your PVC and stop waiting for Karma to do what you should do.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
I want Nigeria to give these people Biafra independence, filming the way they will be living with these drugs and Baby Factories will be good for research in understanding prehistoric humans.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by SugarGirl44(f): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]
grin grin grin

Abeg who get this yansh?
Is it obi lamba?
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by sniperr007(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Women must born babies. That's the only thing they can offer men undecided

Are you saying the only thing your mama offer your papa Na cos she born children for him?

Or that your mother hasn't and can't offered you anything cos she can't born children for you?
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Disgusting
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by SugarGirl44(f): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
lansile:
I want Nigeria to give these people Biafra independence, filming the way they will be living with these drugs and Baby Factories will be good for research in understanding prehistoric humans.

Prehistoric what??
grin grin grin ;
Omo I don laugh fall from chair.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by Lexusgs430: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Adolfhitler001:

No vex o so your purpose for this life na to come day sleep with women...... grin cheesy

I would simply be fulfilling my job description......... Don't you honour your job description...... grin
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by Adolfhitler001: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lexusgs430:

I would simply be fulfilling my job description......... Don't you honour your job description...... grin

Lmao
Fire on father Abraham grin
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by ItsTutsi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Even before opening, I know Ibo go full there

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by Ajiboye592(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
hmm cryGod abeg save us in this country ooo.
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by Jemex003: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Deiks:
What do you expect when a bad leader is in seat and he's successor want to continue his legacy... God forbid BATthing this year election.. abeg I no blame them na the economy

Babies factories has been lucrative business in our fl@t heads and Agbedo sis home since 1960 no be current government cursed una head ooo
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by IamPatriotic(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women by Phoen1X: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Creating more ipob Zombidient terrorists.
Suddenly ,rivers state is now ipob abi ?...no longer we south south piple ?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualist Paraded In Nekede, Imo State. Photos / Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stole N250,000 From A Boutique In Lekki, Lagos. Captured On CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.