Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Lagos Mega City Development On Course - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Mega City Development On Course (204 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ / Stolen N400m: Army Sends Hakeem Otiki, Missing Soldiers’ Commander On Course / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Mega City Development On Course by thedio(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Extract from Babajide Sanwo Olu interview on TVC.
Two weeks ago, I opened the first Security Command and Control Centre on the waterways, where we have CCTV cameras. We have equipment that can remotely go and pick people from the water because security on the water is very important. If there is an emergency, we have equipment that can remotely go and rescued people. They are like a ball but they can drive on their own without anybody and they can go and rescue you and bring you back. It was launched about two weeks ago and we have the Command and Control Centre at Falomo.
https://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-mega-city-development-plan-on-course/

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mega City Development On Course by Felabrity: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
I don't take this fraud serious

Ambode is the best governor from lagos

(1) (Reply)

I Asked Chatgpt How Would A Democracy Run By Superstitious People Function ? / What Tinubu Feared / We Will Not Fail You, We Are Not Like Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.