Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,972 members, 7,852,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? (40783 Views)

Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? / Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. / Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by dollytino4real(f): 5:34am On Jan 11, 2023
limeta:

True talk
really thanks
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Image123(m): 5:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am voting for Sowore but I wonder why Nigerians are notooking at him with the same vein they look at Peter Obi.

Someone like Sowore is going to clean this country, why can't we give him a chance?

Because Obi is a better liar. Obi also used religion and tribalism to gain traction. Finally, Obi said he's not going to do anything against past corruption, Sowore says opposite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Trapnews: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Sannisege:
because he is not igbo. Its the igbos that are gaslighting everyone to believe Obi is their messiah.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Trapnews: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2023
yarimo:
Ehm Ehm I am new here please welcome me how do I post comment

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Trollronaldo: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Image123:

Because Obi is a better liar. Obi also used religion and tribalism to gain traction. Finally, Obi said he's not going to do anything against past corruption, Sowore says opposite.
I don't think Peter Obi is a liar but I get your Sentiment

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by flyingdutchman(m): 6:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Because he is not an honest man. And many can see through him.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Maazieze(m): 7:30am On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am voting for Sowore but I wonder why Nigerians are notooking at him with the same vein they look at Peter Obi.

Someone like Sowore is going to clean this country, why can't we give him a chance?

Yeah i often wonder the same, he has been consistent in his political rhetoric through the years, i am only voting PO because i see his support is most widespread betwern the 2 potential reformers. If nigeria had ranked voting id vote Sowore first then Peter Obi second so incase sowore doesnt make it my vote isnt lost.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Maazieze(m): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2023
olisaEze:
Nigerians still remember the role he played to help PMB into power in 2015. The half truths & misinformation he peddled against GEJ & PEJ on his online newspaper. Just like Charly Boy, Nigerians still remember that he also got paid for his dirty work! He’s no different from any other cashtivist in this country, his party chairman in 2019 said as much! No one is prepared to lift a finger to help him 'take back' the Nigeria he personally delivered to these wicked old men in the first place, know this and know peace. cool

Oh i wasmt aware of this
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by SocialJustice: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Sowore is a tyrant and a thief. If he's serious about the presidency, let him win a lower office first and prove himself there. Nobody will give the controls of Nigeria to a totally untested person.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Osibajo2023:
sowore is far better, because Peter Obi is Pdp
And Pdp is better than apc you are supporting

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Osibajo2023: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And Pdp is better than apc you are supporting
only a fool like u will say this, what is Pdp and what is APC, same people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:

What makes you think he can clean the system?
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Mrkumareze(m): 9:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Sowore that gave us APC, if not for a fallout in their agreement, he wouldn't be speaking against them.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Trollronaldo: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Thanksful:

What makes you think he can clean the system?
Cos he's passionate about dismantling this corruption-based system
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by RealNiggaDee(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2023
I served in sowore's hometown (Kiribo) ...They don't like him there too.

In the 2019 election , i was told the IJaw apoi people didn't give him a single vote
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by RZArecta(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Yele Sowore has spent more time attacking Peter Obi instead of telling Nigerians why to vote for him

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by lereinter(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Is sowore a fmr governor

Is sowore a fmr VP candidate
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Image123(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I don't think Peter Obi is a liar but I get your Sentiment

My sentiment?
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by CSTRR: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Peter obi has been tested at the highest levels of responsibilities.

Sowore has not.

Its not rocket science or juju.

When Peter obi says "go and verify", it's a proof of past accomplishment.

Sowore should enter the lower levels and get tested.

If you want to test a man, give him power.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by CSTRR: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2023
I can't vote for sowore.

He does not have the refinement of a leader.

But I can change my mind in the future, if he get tested at a lower level and prove the worth and integrity he says he has.

I am a rational voter, not an emotional one.

I need to see proof of concept.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by NothingDoMe: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Sowore will be worse. Union leaders hardly make suitable presidents. They are often autocratic
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Cos he's passionate about dismantling this corruption-based system

His own criteria is passion? Omo!
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by BigYash: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2023
Sowore is very confused. I feel he doesn't know what he wants.. After all ,he joined in bringing in this current disaster called APC ,scattering the country presently. I heard the CBN governor is yet to be found cheesy Political CBN governor. Bubu said he defeated bokoharam. grin another joke. He actually rebranded them from bokoharam to bandits.. I heard they collect taxes in some parts of the north.. Which way Nigeria??
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Meagainstthem: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Nah Igbo people dey shout Peter obi because he's there son.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo

I know you intend to vote Sowore but I want you to think about where we are now. We are in financial ruins. Debt mounting exponentially.

Peter Obi is an international businessman and has plans to bring wealth into the country.

I plead you join us and vote Peter Obi and let us tackle the financial crisis together.

With large scale farming and production in the North, open ports in the south. Improved power and policies to get taxes flowing directly to the targets, we can have immediate transformation in our country.

Reconsider.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Meagainstthem:

There is no room for tribalism at this time. We need the best and credible hand to run this country.

Peter Obi has a track record of not looting and also knows how to run international business to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by 371olutumibi: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Ezzactly but won't fall for the traps Ezzactly but won't fall for the traps ...
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by LeopardX: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2023
@trollronaldo It's because he doesn't have much cash to throw around unlike Obi.

You think he just defected to Labour Party overnight from PDP and got the presidential ticket without any primary just like that? He definitely greased some palms. And no be small money e pay.

The "we no dey give shishi is a lie"

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Trollronaldo: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2023
LeopardX:
@trollronaldo It's because he doesn't have much cash to throw around unlike Obi.

You think he just defected to Labour Party overnight from PDP and got the presidential ticket without any primary just like that? He definitely greased some palms. And no be small money e pay.

The "we no dey give shishi is a lie"
do you have evidence?
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Trollronaldo: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Meagainstthem:

I doubt he seem popular in SS and NC
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by toneroforever(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2023
If it was a 2 horse race between Sowore & Tinubu, I'd vote for Sowore. Tinubu is a thief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina / Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu / Ibadan Explosion: Foreign Illegal Miners Ran Out Of The House Before Explosion —

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.