Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,293 members, 7,857,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra (15611 Views)

INEC Chairman Speaks To The BBC About 2023 Elections / Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB / Asari: Let Us Be Happy Of What Is Happening. IPOB Autopilot Fighting IPOB DOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by inkon: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2023

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by UselessBuharist: 5:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Can this useless Simon Ekpa just allow peace reign in the south eastern region of Nigeria. The fool is killing his own people, I wonder how many people will be left when the Biafra of their dream is actualised

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by dinero101(m): 5:59am On Jan 11, 2023
If you guys like Biafra so much, just leave Nigeria and go start another country somewhere in the desert Na so they can start alone and not to turn Nigeria to Biafra country . Imagine us going back to northern and southern protectorate just because of some selfish people who have refused to advance with modern times

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by bhella10: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Image123:
Epa says Obi is part of IPOB physically and spiritually. Those of you who are supporting Obi and are not Ipob, just dey play oh.
Jungle don dey mature grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Peter Obi is IPOB. IPOB is Peter Obi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by mycar: 6:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Boland:
What if Simon Ekpa has been compromised by some powers that be?

Peter Obi seems to have many haters among his tribesmen.

I just hope Nigeria gets it right this time.
The Guy is a sponsored fool, All these while Nnamdi Kanu is been in the prison, what has he done to get him out, No election in Igbo land, and he thinks that will stop the net government from emerging?
APC government is using him. he said that peter obi supported IPOB under ojuku wheras Ojukwu contested for election and also stated that biafran case is dead and buried, hence the then president Goodluck Jonathan gave him a state burial under Peter Obi.

Nobody takes him serious

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by bhella10: 6:08am On Jan 11, 2023
No leflendum no erection is back again for the final charge. Na next month the standing order to finish grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by bhella10: 6:10am On Jan 11, 2023
mycar:

The Guy is a sponsored fool, All these while Nnamdi Kanu is been in the prison, what has he done to get him out, No election in Igbo land, and he thinks that will stop the net government from emerging?
APC government is using him. he said that peter obi supported IPOB under ojuku wheras Ojukwu contested for election and also stated that biafran case is dead and buried, hence the then president Goodluck Jonathan gave him a state burial under Peter Obi.

Nobody takes him serious
That defines the Igbo nation. Confusion!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by Spandau: 6:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:
:

The future is :
Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by mycar: 6:14am On Jan 11, 2023
bhella10:
Confusion is when you can't travel safely by train , road is the worst. check out what's happening at ojota

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by ZombieSlayer1: 6:17am On Jan 11, 2023
Every sane man knows Ekpa is being sponsored by a certain peeing politician to reduce his opponent's votes in the East
Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by bhella10: 6:20am On Jan 11, 2023
mycar:

Confusion is when you can't travel safely by train , road is the worst. check out what's happening at ojota
Ojota is pretty calm and it's in Lagos. No ESN no UGM no Monday sit at home in Ojota Lagos. So wtf are you implying?

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by PrinceOfLagos: 6:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Simon Ekpa is working for Tinubu

It is obvious but they will both be disgraced
Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by maasoap(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Peter Obi we know,
Peter Obi we support!!!

Are we electing a president who will be leading in marathon races? grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by Nursepepeye(f): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2023
ednut1:
Why has Nigeria not petitioned finland to arrest this idiot I think its time Nigeria starts eliminating these people like the usa and other nations do. Just use woman set them up or use poison grin
see the Fulani bandit has spoken. All you know is kill kill kill. Have you ever comment on gross injustice melted on jos/S'kaduna, benue killings by Fulani miscreants over two decades now, why has Fulani controlled government never arrest one single Fulani in connection to killings of innocent lifes? Nigeria just need to devide and everybody go it's separate ways, cohabitating with vampire like you is a NO

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by maasoap(m): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:
Every sane man knows Ekpa is being sponsored by a certain peeing politician to reduce his opponent's votes in the East

Hmmm! grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2023
Axis313:
This Simon Ekpa guy will surely affect Obi's chances in the next month election.
They will surely come to blame Tinubu and APC for that BBC article and this latest one from Ekpa.
They are very predictable.
Simon Ekpa is like ant his 5 day sit at home in Igbo land failed, he is being sponsored by Tinubu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2023
Nobody take that idiot serious in South-east
Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by Dancos: 6:30am On Jan 11, 2023
No matter what happens to you in this life it is better to know where your problem is coming from. The British are the major beneficiaries of this IDP camp called Nigeria. Our entire destiny as a people is 75% tied around them be it in religion, commerce, military, etc. There is no way of escape to achieve our full potential as a people created in God's own image. Too bad that we shall continue this way for generations to come. When shall we have all the presidential candidates from Britain come to Nigeria to get approval from our local chiefs before the conduct of their country's election
Solution: Divorce is the only way out of this mordern day slavery otherwise we shall continue to dance round the circle of poverty till eternity. Enjoy! my fellow slaves

1 Like

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by mycar: 6:30am On Jan 11, 2023
bhella10:
Ojota is pretty calm and it's in Lagos. No ESN no UGM no Monday sit at home in Ojota Lagos. So wtf are you implying?
ORP and OPC are there, just to let you know grin you can deny it for all you want, it is in your blood.
Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by baretalk: 6:34am On Jan 11, 2023
They will kill and cannibalize the reporter. Subhumans.
Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by lwisee: 6:34am On Jan 11, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Now the online "Igbos are claiming Simon Ekpa is being sponsored by APC government.

You guys are just confused.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by Menclothing: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Dss need to look into this who are the sponsors
Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by Hussein035: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2023
ednut1:
Why has Nigeria not petitioned finland to arrest this idiot I think its time Nigeria starts eliminating these people like the usa and other nations do. Just use woman set them up or use poison grin

So we can arrest EPA (groundnut) for now. But you people were supporting EPA and Biafra around June. Today he spoke against Obi that's when we need to arrest him. Nobody will arrest him until he explains how him and Obi organise unknown gunmen

Useless Obi supporters only defending what they want but never want others to do the same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by Menclothing: 6:39am On Jan 11, 2023
post=119917212:

Simon Ekpa is like ant his 5 day sit at home in Igbo land failed, he is being sponsored by Tinubu

What of Monday?

Ekpa has being talking b4 Apc primary
Was Atiku or tinubu business with biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by ZombieSlayer1: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2023
lwisee:

Now the online "Igbos are claiming Simon Ekpa is being sponsored by APC government.

You guys are just confused.
everybody is IPOB to you guys because you lack the capacity for critical thinking
Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by Goodoldays(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2023
I will not take a nonentity serious

It’s obvious he wants to ruin Obi’s chances but he is so predictable.Every intelligent person knows it will come to this.
Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by Axis313(m): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2023
post=119917212:

grin
I know you guys will mention Tinubu,if you don't mention Jagaban's name in a day your body system won't be okay throughout that day.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by plaindealer: 7:23am On Jan 11, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by Guyman01: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Isena:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Christmas day. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since tuesday last week and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num; Faith
First Bank

This boy rest with your begging and scamming, you create 20 Monikers everyday just for this purpose
Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by Guyman01: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2023
bhella10:
Did you see Simon Ekpa tweet supporting Tinubu some time ago?
He is a saboteur and that's why the government is not making efforts to contact Finland, they are using him
Re: IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra by Edusouls(m): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Hear Simon ekpa out,APC controls bbc corporation, eastern government formed unknown gunmen in the south east, ESN are saints only blackmailed by the Nigerian government, see the abakiliki born slowpoke Igbo populace is following, it unfortunate that most Igbos are just educated/illiterates and senseless non entities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole / 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State / Ondo: South-West PDP Loyal To Sheriff Heads To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.