Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Atiku Abubakar On The Platforms Of Resetting Nigeria's Backsliding Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar On The Platforms Of Resetting Nigeria's Backsliding Economy (168 Views)

Tinubu, 100 Days And The Burden Of Resetting Nigeria - Temitope Ajayi / US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter / Atiku Abubakar On A Condolence Visit In Bauchi Over Windstorm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar On The Platforms Of Resetting Nigeria's Backsliding Economy by Articulatedjo(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2023
I just concluded successful meetings with The Right Hon. Andrew Mitchell MP—Minister for Development and Africa in the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), amongst other key senior UK government officials. It was an auspicious occasion to share my vision for Nigeria encapsulated in the Unity SEED with them. It is a vision United by Security, Economy, Education and Devolution (of Powers). I solicited their partnership and I am encouraged by the UK government’s strong interest in helping Nigeria RECOVER every facet of its life. -AA
#atikuorganizingforaction

Re: Atiku Abubakar On The Platforms Of Resetting Nigeria's Backsliding Economy by sleek214(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2023
Men of wisdom. Udom Emmanuel is the new bride of South South, train has left wike. Looking at these men, Nigeria will be great again
Re: Atiku Abubakar On The Platforms Of Resetting Nigeria's Backsliding Economy by Suunnn(f): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Articulatedjo:
I just concluded successful meetings with The Right Hon. Andrew Mitchell MP—Minister for Development and Africa in the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), amongst other key senior UK government officials. It was an auspicious occasion to share my vision for Nigeria encapsulated in the Unity SEED with them. It is a vision United by Security, Economy, Education and Devolution (of Powers). I solicited their partnership and I am encouraged by the UK government’s strong interest in helping Nigeria RECOVER every facet of its life. -AA
#atikuorganizingforaction
Funny enough

(1) (Reply)

How Jilhadists/Army Killed 410 Southeasterners, Abducted 600 In 2022 - SR / Tinubu "Built" Lagos, Then Put It In His Pocket! / Osinbajo Presides Over Fec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.