Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover (10515 Views)

Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by snowball11(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
You yourself just read what you posted there if its make any sense.

So many illiterates are truly supporting Baba Milkose! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

Will attacking Tinubu's daughter win Obi any votes?! I doubt that

You dey take am too abi? No lie grin
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Reinaldo:

You dey take am too abi? No lie grin

No I no dey take am... Ibo girls na my favorite drug.. tongue
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by BigYash: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are you calling the moderators , aren't you the same guy calling entire tribe pigs?

Why are you crying to the mods
Don't mind the idiot,seems he is on hard drugs too. Common sense is far from him.. If he do nonsense finish,d mumu go dey call mod. He is such a coward and a fool at the same time.
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Landowner101(m): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ashiri wan ti tun. grin
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Bryan88(m): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are you calling the moderators , aren't you the same guy calling entire tribe pigs?

Why are you crying to the mods
this moh what ever no jst get sense... i don’t read his posts or comments anymore
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by PrinceOfLagos: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bryan88:
this moh what ever no jst get sense... i don’t read his posts or comments anymore
It's Moh247
He wants to play dirty politics and i will play it with him
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It's Moh247
He wants to play dirty politics and i will play it with him

Why are you guys getting worried.... Since your Obi would win let's not fight cheesy
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by PrinceOfLagos: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

Why are you guys getting worried.... Since your Obi would win let's not fight cheesy
You're the one crying to the mod after I served you hot breakfast grin
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You're the one crying to the mod after I served you hot breakfast grin

Served me hot breakfast?! You guys making mouth now because we toned down some media , just because we need you to cancel out Atiku's vote don't start thinking you run this street
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by PrinceOfLagos: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

Served me hot breakfast?! You guys making mouth now because we toned down some media , just because we need you to cancel out Atiku's vote don't start thinking you run this street
27,500 APC members just defected to PDP in president Buhari home state katsina

You should be worried

Peter Obi is cruising to victory obviously
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by effort1: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

So, family picture now means she is not in prison?

Shebi you claim you are intelligent? Doesn't this your comment make you sound like a fool?
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=effort1 post=120407157]

So, family picture now means she is not in prison?

Shebi you claim you are intelligent? Doesn't this your comment make you sound like a fool?[/quote
You were raised a fool and you act like one

Leave people's family out of politics you poor family are not better

Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by effort1: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120407231][/quote]

How your family is can go a long way to determine how responsible you are.

Tinubu's daughter is morally rotten and you want to hand over the destiny of your children to him?

Don't you feel very stupid doing this?
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by PrinceOfLagos: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120407231][/quote]stop tribalism
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
effort1:

How your family is can go a long way to determine how responsible you are.

Tinubu's daughter is morally rotten and you want to hand over the destiny of your children to him?

Don't you feel very stupid doing this?

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by effort1: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:

Who is your father where is he from let's start from there

Let's check if anyone in your family, lineage, LGA, State can lace Tinubu's daughters sneakers

My father is that man that will never sacrifice his morals and honour for drug trafficking.

I guess your own father has thrown morality to the dogs. That's why Tinubu, the drug dealer, is your family's standard.

Your cursed family must be filled with morally rotten dogs.
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
stop tribalism

Nope, hell No!!

Ibos must learn their place and behave accordingly... Enough of making you ingrate get away with being unruly
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
effort1:

My father is that man that will never sacrifice his morals and honour for drug trafficking.

I guess your own father has thrown morality to the dogs. That's why Tinubu, the drug dealer, is your family's standard.

Your cursed family must be filled with morally rotten dogs.

In other words your father is a nobody

Lol

Peasant miserable Zombidiots
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by effort1: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:

In other words your father is a nobody

Lol

Peasant miserable Zombidiots

That's because in your cursed family, being morally rotten is the only way to wealth!
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by effort1: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120407838][/quote]

You mean the same mental laziness that turned your father to a morally rotten drug dealer?

May your children end up like Zainab Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by PoliciaNLand: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Who is your father where is he from let's start from there

Let's check if anyone in your family, lineage, LGA, State can lace Tinubu's daughters sneakers
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by KanwuliaExtra: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tueh!
Tueh!
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by KanwuliaExtra: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Drug abuse and mental disease runs in the family.
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Nolevel666: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

I bet you’re now enjoying every bit of his government!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sultan Decries Lack Of Unity Among Muslims: Fooolish Sultan / Agba Jalingo: SERAP Drags FG, Cross River To ECOWAS Court / Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.