Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device (27106 Views)

Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail / Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail / Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by shortIGBOman: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
IGBO woman grin

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by gaby(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Eweeee

I knew there was something about this babe, I just couldn't place it.

She's a member of this forum...

Africa's number one female luxurious car dealer... grin grin

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Etuagievin(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fedrick100:
Igbos are for Drugs

Hausa are known for Banditry

Yoruba are known for fraud

Nigeria won’t get better
. But she's doesn't hail from the above tribes, she's from Edo. So what are they known for?

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Yankee101: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Entreprethief

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Timmi: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
ecolime:
Bad Nigerians are spoiling our name abroad especially in the US

Jagaban
Invictus Obi
Hushpuppy
Adesua
Etc.

You forget to add your name to the list.
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Benrosaria(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
xandy84:
She is playing the blame game which does not working US cos you leave tons of paper trail for FBI to send you away with. The point is her co-conspirator already take a plead deal and serving his time. She will end up getting convicted and triple her sentencing when she can just plead guilty, do her time, pay restitution and move on with her life.

Thanks for the heads up
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Timmi: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fedrick100:
Igbos are for Drugs

Hausa are known for Banditry

Yoruba are known for fraud

Nigeria won’t get better

And what is Fedrick100 known for.
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Fedrick100: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Timmi:

And what is Fedrick100 known for.

Making money by any means
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Sambadalo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
You guys are too fast to condemn her.

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by zedegit: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
ijustdey:
Internet Fraud: U.S. court denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s plea to remove electronic monitoring ahead of trial

Adesuwa Ogiozee is the latest Nigerian to be charged for involvement in multimillion-dollar fraud in the U.S. while pretending to be a legitimate entrepreneur.

https://gazettengr.com/internet-fraud-u-s-court-denies-adesuwa-ogiozees-plea-to-remove-electronic-monitoring-ahead-of-trial/

Afonja to the world. Tainting Nigeria's image.
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Timmi: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fedrick100:

Making money by any means

“Any means” including fraud, drugs, etc
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
OperationalVehi:
What a man can do, a woman can do better

Classic
Gbamm !!! grin grin grin

What Hushpussi can do !!! Hushdicky can do better grin grin grin

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Fedrick100: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Timmi:

“Any means” including fraud, drugs, etc

No body holy pass
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
meobizy:
Yahoo girl. Throw her in prison and melt the key.

Meobizy..please please please I beg u..can I yansh u this Friday after prayer..kindlyplease.
....i yam goin to mecccca nest week tuesday please, (,no oofencse) wink

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by faceLAGOS: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
I 8 Y! & Y! boys with passion.

That thing dey damage person.

As an ex Yb, I would get depressed after picking money wey client send, for like a week or so, thinking about what I’ve done & how the victim would be feeling knowing he had been scammed.

My acada suffer due to constant night.

I was becoming so dishonest, which I find irritating & alien to my true nature because I be guy wey adore integrity.

I felt really bad inside.

It took serious determination, sapa, hardwork here & there for some years before I was finally able to get myself.

Funny thing is my younger brother that got into Y! because I was his motivation then, dey try set me up to return back to the game.

He gave me an apple laptop, about 200k and tools but I sold the lappy & flex the #200k.

The guy did cash out & blew the money on irrelevant things in the name of investment.

Now, he’s in Dubai with his Y! gang.

I just hope he’ll be fine.

I want the guy to do well in future & will even support him if anything sup.

I only wish he can stop Y! & go legit, but it seems he’s not willing.

My elder brother for yankee don stop, dey do legit for there.

I shocked when he told me the last time we spoke.

I’m very happy for him, btw.

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by lexy2014: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119935990:

Nigeria will get better when the citizens start doing the right thing.

The citizens are as worse as the corrupt and looting politicians/leaders we all condemn.

THE CHANGE WE WANT BEGINS WITH US

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime, whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless all, sane, Honest and hardworking Nigerians out there.

Nigeria will favour them,
For the criminals, fraudsters and terrorists, evil things await them all.

As a citizen, are you doing the right thing by constantly promoting the worst govt in Nigeria's history and turning a blind eye to it's failures? How will nigeria get better with citizens like you?

You say "The citizens are as worse as the corrupt and looting politicians/leaders we all condemn".

You are absolutely correct because that's exactly what you are. In your own case, you promote and praise the corrupt leaders/politicians

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by lymelyte(m): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I 8 Y! & Y! boys with passion.

That thing dey damage person.

As an ex Yb, I would get depressed after picking money wey client send, for like a week or so, thinking about what I’ve done & how the victim would be feeling knowing he had been scammed.

My acada suffer due to constant night.

I was becoming so dishonest, which I find irritating & alien to my true nature because I be guy wey adore integrity.

I felt really bad inside.

It took serious determination, sapa, hardwork here & there for some years before I was finally able to get myself.

Funny thing is my younger brother that got into Y! because I was his motivation then, dey try set me up to return back to the game.

He gave me an apple laptop, about 200k and tools but I sold the lappy & flex the #200k.

The guy did cash out & blew the money on irrelevant things in the name of investment.

Now, he’s in Dubai with his Y! gang.

I just hope he’ll be fine.

I want the guy to do well in future & will even support him if anything sup.

I only wish he can stop Y! & go legit, but it seems he’s not willing.

My elder brother for yankee don stop, dey do legit for there.

I shocked when he told me the last time we spoke.

I’m very happy for him, btw.

alot of young guys are in your shoes and very empty which doesn't tally with thier true nature. I just hope they read and learn a lesson or two from your confession.

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by ATLIEN2027: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
HitSong:

Thief wan run grin grin grin

If na 9ja, otilọ

What's the update on

Abba khyari?

Abba MORÓN?

Menna?

Evans?

Etc

Pls add Allen Oyenma, he's still wanted for fraud in the US.
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by traihit: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Meley:
Imagine the stupid cunt saying that she's being persecuted cos of her race grin grin when you dey scam people u no remember say u be black person, very dvmb idiot grin

No be US empower them black women to play race cards at any instance.....she's using the card well na.

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by ZooOga: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Move over Hushpuppi, expect a new guest in the female section of your new abode.

And speaking of Hush, whatever happened to the supercop that he snitched on? cheesy
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Enyimbamercedes: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
and her other co-conspirators, Kayode Adeniyi, Gbemileke Bello, Abel Adeyi Daramola, and a 37-year-old Nigerian based in Atlanta, Olutayo Sunday Ogunlaja,

Please write the names in bold! If the names were Igbo, they will be boldened!

Crime has no ethnicity!

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by faceLAGOS: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
lymelyte:
alot of young guys are in your shoes and very empty which doesn't tally with thier true nature. I just hope they read and learn a lesson or two from your confession.

I doubt they will.

Only the ones with foresight & the very intelligent can stop.

Y! is very tempting with the way boys dey cash out.

Check out during COVID-19 lockdown, the way guys used stimmy to cash out.

Sometimes, I’m tempted to go back but I just can’t continue even when I start.

I sabi the game well well.

I was trained by my elder brother’s friend who took me as his brother.

He’s in Europe now & still doing Y!

He won’t believe it if I tell him I stopped a long time ago grin

I was quick to figure it out that I’m not cut for something like Y!

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by maasoap(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
This stubborn goat will chop long term prison sentence for her bold and senseless involvement denial.

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by sageb: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
ijustdey:
Internet Fraud: U.S. court denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s plea to remove electronic monitoring ahead of trial

Adesuwa Ogiozee is the latest Nigerian to be charged for involvement in multimillion-dollar fraud in the U.S. while pretending to be a legitimate entrepreneur.

https://gazettengr.com/internet-fraud-u-s-court-denies-adesuwa-ogiozees-plea-to-remove-electronic-monitoring-ahead-of-trial/

Yahoo girl no laptop
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by jaxxy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Greed
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by TyroneP(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mrs. Invictus Obi...(Nee Ogiozee)
popular Instagram auto dealer Adesuwa Ogiozee’s

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by FireUpNow(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nigerians can do anything for money
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lock her up and Lose the key to her pad!
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by lymelyte(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
faceLAGOS:

I doubt they will.

Only the ones with foresight & the very intelligent can stop.

Y! is very tempting with the way boys dey cash out.

Check out during COVID-19 lockdown, the way guys used stimmy to cash out.

Sometimes, I’m tempted to go back but I just can’t continue even when I start.

I sabi the game well well.

I was trained by my elder brother’s friend who took me as his brother.

He’s in Europe now & still doing Y!

He won’t believe it if I tell him I stopped a long time ago grin

I was quick to figure it out that I’m not cut for something like Y!

well said. The worse part of it is that you can't really tell people what you do because you know deep down that no one will be truly proud of you..
I have few friends who indulge in this lifestyle.. They are very empty inside. the funny thing is that there are numerous ways to make legal funds too. Just the way people discover ways to scam people,one can also discover ways to make legal and clean funds too. You just have to calm down and find one and give it your all. Something that you can defend publicly,truly be proud of,sleep well with your two eyes closed and grow it too by telling people what you do with no fear and guilt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic / An Only Son Accused Of Killing Father Castrates Himself While In Police Custody / Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued