Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device (27102 Views)

Court Denies Adedoyin, Six Staff Bail / Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail / Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Mondaycythia:
You people should leave Reneer alone i can smell some kind of jealousy and envy, stop spoiling her reputation Reneer is God fearing lady and can not get her self involved in any kind of fraud activities you guys should leave her out of all this setup games you are playing with her
You may be right.
That's why we decided to wait to see the final outcome of this case.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Mondaycythia: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
It’s a crime in this part of the world to be a rich young lady, I know!
It’s normal for people to be judgmental, I know!!

Let’s learn to Appreciate our young ladies who doing everything Right to become successful.

Adesuwa “Renner” is a hard working lady, let us appreciate her and not jeopardize the name and brand she has worked so to build.
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Mummyfour(f): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
paulirase:

Why are you then using Renee to Frontline such news? The actual person that committed the crime. Who later came to buy a car for just 12k from Renee, is not being mentioned at all. Not a single picture of the guy here…….. You always using Renee to hype this dead case What was her role in this? Wetin concern Renee for this story?… You have still not said exactly what Renee did as a business woman. Selling her cars
Are you saying, she suppose dey ask her customers about who they are dating? Make this make sense
oga/ madam please check the comment of whom you are quoting o.
I didn't make any mention of Renee or whoever in my comments o. Guess you mistakenly came on my mention while having someone else's on mind
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by meobizy(f): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
paulirase:

Na your papa and ur family nai this curse go reach…as u Dey point hand for innocent person so…ur life go remain stagnant she dem pay u 1k to Dey talk trash
Mynd44, o ti wa. O ti wa.
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by meobizy(f): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Unikf8:

They will first put your generation inside prison,
Nursing so much hate on an innocent person, Renee has alway help life, she is worth emulating a very good example for you and this blogger to learn from.

Mynd44.
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Aideloje32: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
This woman you guys are just blackmailing is an innocent, why can't you guys don't even face your business and live her alone, as he dey sweet her he dey pain una, make i tell una this woman is an innocent ok
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by meobizy(f): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=Pwettymeme post=119956852][/quote]Mynd44. Rule 2.
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by NLPoliceWoman: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
RTR
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by meobizy(f): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pureopal:

They suppose throw you for river make you drown as you no fit get sense. You can’t differentiate between lies and truth. Where are the evidences, court documents, arrest warrants etc as an African in America nobody will spare you for even the slightest crime but not once has she been arrested but una still no go rest
Mynd44. Rule 2. These children have thrown decorum to the dogs.
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pureopal:

Oga she’s sipping wine in her house in AMERICA stop believing fake news, if she was guity she should have been arrested abi, can you guys actually go to the page of the guy that used fraudulent money to purchase from her and drag him? Why are you coming for her
You have a good point there.
Post was taken down an hour ago when we did our little research and saw she might be innocent after all.
Apologies please.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Aideloje32: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Unikf8:

Wetin she do you? You just carry another person issue for head because of 5k or notin, maybe to gain recognition.

Wetin ona Dey gain for wickedness, fellow human being like you

Renee has been good to all, either she knows you or not, change you ways to avoid wasting you life unnecessarily and data.

Nor be only she is alone your papa join naa make una never live the innocent Renée alone
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Aideloje32: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Think before you share. Read the entire piece before you decide whether or not to share. You guys should think about this woman, she's an innocent for God sake ok, you guys should just live her alone, stop blackmailing her ok
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Meley(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
paulirase:

You are one of the most usel***ss person in this whole world…you decided to insult an innocent person for wrong reason the arrow of God will descended on you all very soon
People like you are foolish, so you seriously think America would arrest someone for fraud without evidence? You are very dense and stupid. Learn how to think before coming online to showcase ur crass stupidity
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Buhari4dullard: 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
paulirase:

Go and throw her inside the prison a mugu…how much dem even pay una self
Did you grasp that I was quoting someone
Pureopal:

Oga prison officer, you just open your mouth waaa and be talking things that don’t have head, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE!! court documents, arrest warrants Etc? WHERE?!!! read between the lines before you spill nonsense! America is not Nigeria that you can do anyhow and go free! So stop believing false news and blogs. A lover defrauded a woman that gave him everything and when she left he started paying blogs to write wrong things about her. MAKE UNA REST!
Your brain must be compressed, did I write the comment?
Abi ur IQ is so low that u cant reason?
paulirase:
. Don’t speak what you don’t knw
Dont type when u have no idea of what's happening
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Fragility6: 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
HunchoOkes:

O ni ku re your papa no see anything chop nah why Them Dey pay you to tarnish person image oloriburuku �
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Neefeemi: 4:39am On Jan 13, 2023
jibrilELsudan:

SAME WORDS YOUR FATHER TOLD YOU AFTER HE FOUND YOU AND YOUR MOTHER DOING ASHAWO WORK IN THE BROTHEL THAT HE WENT TO BEG ASHAWO FOR FREE FVCK

Ode Rada oshi
Show your fave nau if dem born you well
Na you ashewo mama do mistake no abort you
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by paulirase: 6:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Engrduke:
Oh God!
Had she not been exposed, she would have been in the class of entrepreneur role model and legitimate hustlers who are yet to record breakthrough would be inviting her as a motivational speaker.

Na ogun go kill ur papa
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Angrygoat: 7:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Innocent my dik. U think Yankee fbi wt efcc r the same. She go tay for jail.lazy baztard. 1tin abt America,u can do fraud for 5years,dey cash out.dem go dey pile up evidence against u. Once your time is up. You are a goner. Greedy lazy bich. Hahahahahaha
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by jibrilELsudan: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Neefeemi:

Ode Rada oshi
Show your fave nau if dem born you well
Na you ashewo mama do mistake no abort you

SAME WORDS YOUR FATHER TOLD YOU AFTER HIS OKADA RIDERS COLLEGUES TOLD HIM THAT THEY FVCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER FOR 2K

Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Otunbakayce: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2023
olanikeayomide:
How would she know dumbass? So she should be following her customers to their family house to know if they are fraudster? You don’t have sense. Whatever you wish her, I pray it returns to you back for all these false allegations you are making against her.
Your nonentity father who birthed a LovePeddler like you doesn't have sense.
Would you asked the same dumb question above when the police arrests you for purchasing a stolen goods?
You don't know that you need to do a background check on your customers for purchases worth millions?

If you go to a bank to make withdrawal worth millions will they do verification and checks or not?
If your answer to the above is yes, then you are a slowpoke and an absolute idiot!
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Benrosaria(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Unikf8:
fire go burn you, you know book well well na Renee name you won take show am , pls desist from spoiling somebody’s reputation, choose a better life . Stupid being

Once a man curses it shows how underdeveloped he is, and that's a failure in controlling one's anger.

Be calm brother I am not the pain in your ass sir
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Benrosaria(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
HunchoOkes:

Y’all are so gullible for real they posted a false new about someone and y’all be so quick to judge the person like wtf??...No evidences nothing!!...Someone that’s in America moving about and running her business they said she’s be on home detention for 8 months smh �‍♂️....They even went as far as saying her lawyer sacked her..Something that doesn’t make one single sense...Who Dey sack who between Lawyers and their clients??...Y’all must be paid or so gullible to do this....Why are Nigerians quick to believe lies and bad news and even go as far as saying all sorts of rubbish about the innocent person........This woman is a legit Auto dealer y’all expect her to start questioning her customers about their source of income or what??...Is business run that way??...Even if a customer is involved in a fraudulent case what does that have to do with the Auto dealer cause I don’t get .....In all the Lies and rubbish that have been published they haven’t even provided any evidence to support their claims .....No to worry Karma is a bitch and it will surely come for y’all IJN

Brother I couldn't read your epistle. If the news isn't valid doesn't make it unrealistic.

Karma is a bitch this I know.

The secret to life is either doing one or doing one which simply means it's either you are good or bad. Don't do half of each to be one grin
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Benrosaria(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Pureopal:

Welcome home for where, see this donkey… someone in America sipping wine. Keep believing fake news

Brother I don't believe it as much as you doubt it. You hurt to survive so everyone is a thief.
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Denoh68: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Unikf8:
ode! You can’t use your own common sense to verify something before commenting, behaving like the blogger
MAYBE YOUR IBERIBERISM IS FROM A DRUGIFIED LIFESTYLE. I CAN SEE AVALANCHE OF IBERIBERISM FALLING FROM YOUR COMMENTS. TUFIAKWA
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:20am On Jan 15, 2023

The like of pigs, share for you family! Mumu…. Dry believe rubbish bloggers. You wish she was arrested! She won’t be because she’s innocent! Choke on that!

Wenti this Ode dey talk?
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by Pwettymeme: 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
ijustdey:
Internet Fraud: U.S. court denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s plea to remove electronic monitoring ahead of trial

Adesuwa Ogiozee is the latest Nigerian to be charged for involvement in multimillion-dollar fraud in the U.S. while pretending to be a legitimate entrepreneur.

https://gazettengr.com/internet-fraud-u-s-court-denies-adesuwa-ogiozees-plea-to-remove-electronic-monitoring-ahead-of-trial/
You guys said you have taken down this post,so why are we still seeing it?
Take this false post down.
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by paulirase: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
post=119935985:

Chop your breakfast in peace
They keep soiling our darling country's name and bringing her to disrepute.

Modify :
Adesuwa,
Sorry about this.
We will wait for the final outcome of this case.
We just saw your post that you are talking about some bloggers at work.
The truth will be revealed soon.
If you are innocent, God gat you.
And if not, the above canceled comment will remain standing.

Cc : Pwettiememe

We just made a little research about her and find out she might be innocent,
Maybe it is some bad bloggers at work as she is implying.
We hereby take down our post ok the first page (First time we are going to take down any of our over 60,000 comments on Nairaland!!)
We apologize for now Adesuwa,
If you are innocent of this,
God gat you and if guilty, you will still eat the breakfast gurl.
The truth will prevail.

You have a good point there.
Post was taken down an hour ago when we did our little research and saw she might be innocent after all.
Apologies please.

Why is this post still here I thought you guys said this post has been taken down…take the post down to avoid court issues
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by olanikeayomide: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
OperationalVehi:
What a man can do, a woman can do better

Classic
this is sickening.Why are you Nigerians daft? One blog would just come up with lies and you all would believe without proof. That is why we remain dumb because we think with our Anus. Rubbish
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by paulirase: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Your nonentity father who birthed a LovePeddler like you doesn't have sense.
Would you asked the same dumb question above when the police arrests you for purchasing a stolen goods?
You don't know that you need to do a background check on your customers for purchases worth millions?

If you go to a bank to make withdrawal worth millions will they do verification and checks or not?
If your answer to the above is yes, then you are a slowpoke and an absolute idiot!

I pity your family they re regretting now for having a mad person like you in there family
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by borngreat85: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
You just talk waaaaaaaa. Evidence u no show to convince us she did it.
Do sellers go to investigate what a buyer do before selling or doing transactions with them?

It's just a mere propaganda to tarnish the image of this Hardworking lady.

You people should first get your facts before joining to comment rubb!sh!
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by borngreat85: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
I wonder oooh. Nairaland..I thought this post was taken down.
Re: Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device by olanikeayomide: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nairaland why is this post still here? Don’t tell me you people are the evil one here. How do you post a lie to tarnish someone image.Take down this post

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling / Godwin Onyebuchi 'Papa G' Kidnapper Arrested In Students’ Hostel In Imo / Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.