Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,894 members, 7,844,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

When Will Sierra Leone Pay Nigeria What They Owe For Ecomog? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / When Will Sierra Leone Pay Nigeria What They Owe For Ecomog? (711 Views)

Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) / Ebola: Liberians And Sierra Leonians Please Confirm Whether Ebola Is Real Or Not / STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Sierra Leone Pay Nigeria What They Owe For Ecomog? by aloyemeka2: 3:11am On Sep 05, 2011
Antime I remember that we saved those buggers with about $12BN, I scream bloody hell because we can really use that money now. Up till now, Sierra Leone has not paid a kobo in what they owe Nigeria. NATO will deduct all the money they spent in saving Libya from Gadaffi from their foreign reserves but Sierra Leone has not paid us anything yet. Can we at least make them pay back a fraction of it or are we just gonna forget that money like that.

Sierra Leonians always enjoy freeloading on Nigeria and Nigerians.  They like enjoymemnt but are too lazy to work in order to foot the bill.  Read the link below and you will agree with me. Please if you know any Sierra Leonian, help me ask him/her when they intend to pay my money back. It is tax payers money and they should pay up. I am sick and tired of Nigeria playing the big boss for these mooching neighbors when we are yet to take care of our business. Pay Up Sierra Leone or I will make my case at the UN and possibly sue them at the Hague. It's time to  Pay up for saving your lazy behinds, bros. I need my money badly.

http://www.africareview.com/News/Sierra+Leone+fails+to+pay+Nigerian+performers/-/979180/1223752/-/rs2pcg/-/index.html
Re: When Will Sierra Leone Pay Nigeria What They Owe For Ecomog? by aloyemeka2: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2011
pay me my money pls.

(1) (Reply)

Arms And Men Out Of Libya Fuelling Mali Rebellion / What We May Not Know About The Terrorist Film / No Hope; No Change For The Blacks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.