Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing (1792 Views)

The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage / Unidentified Man Falls From Sky In The UK / When Will Sierra Leone Pay Nigeria What They Owe For Ecomog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by bebe2(f): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2013
I am so angry I can barely type, there is been lots of threads on this forum about the uk, I just saw another one on the frontpage and cudnt help but notice all the insult and jest. Pls tell me, wats wit the uk bashing? This is typical Poor man say beer dey bitter.

There is no doubt the UK is ten times better than nigeria in all ways yes n u can quote me on dat.

Go to nigerian embassy in the uk,see the que of pple who want a Visa to 9ja and compare it with those in the british embassy in nigeria.

And pls dnt play d slave trade card its been over used, it was a horrible event that tore african apart and its effect are still being felt till this day. But the blame lay both ways. fact is africans are greedy, white pple didn't go into villages kidnapping pple it was the chiefs and otheres that did dat the europeans just bought in bulk.

Back to present day, have u seen where the prime minister lives, my mama kitchen big pass the prime minister own, but 9ja politicians their dog house big pass d average family home.

Yes, its annoying but ur anger shud be directed towards nigerian dat are looting ur country not uk politicians dat sit all day in parliament fighting for a better life for their constituents.

we all know how much he earns. Some Mps went to jail for expenses fraud, how mch fraud £5k some no even reach and they were punished but politicians in nigeria still millions and billions and wen una see dem for street una go dey hail, baba o, na u biko etc.

The uk is a country where all are Almost equal, its not perfect but its damn better than 9ja.

All citizens eat frm the national cake and I mean all irrespective of colour or disability.

So don't come here and show ur ignorance!!

Am Done.

Moderator as e be say u sabi carry post wey dey curse uk put for front page, oya no do partial

1 Like

Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by abuliveyoung(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nooo! Abeg no tire o. Na when u go continue ur story? Just can't wait....#chillng-wit-a-bottle-of-zobo-&-akara#
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by Jalal(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dnt mind these Nigerians, abi dey want us to recolonise dem again?
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by bebe2(f): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Jalal: Dnt mind these Nigerians, abi dey want us to recolonise dem again?

U leave them, wen I ready, them go hear am.

E don too much shey person go dey shame to say na uk I'm dey again?
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2013
bebe2:
Back to present day, have u seen where the prime minister lives, my mama kitchen big pass the prime minister own, but 9ja politicians their dog house big pass d average family home.

ok i think we have identified the source of your anger. you feel more secure around poorer people than you and insecure around rich people smdh angry
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by bebe2(f): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: ok i think we have identified the source of your anger. you feel more secure around poorer people than you and insecure around rich people smdh angry

How dat your statement take make sense??

My point was/is ur politician loot the country for themselves while British politicians live within their means so that the country's wealth will be enough to share between all citizens.

Who like to live around poor pple?? Me dat slept in my bed knowing that every child in neighbourhood slept under a roof, and had breakfast dis morning abi u dat dat went to bed and slept comfortably knowing there are children in ur street sleeping under the bridge being raped and kidnapped for money ritual.

And u go wake up drive ur big moto pass dem dey smile like say u no get problem, no human feeling among most Nigerians.
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2013
bebe2:

How dat your statement take make sense??

My point was/is ur politician loot the country for themselves while British politicians live within their means so that the country's wealth will be enough to share between all citizens.

Who like to live around poor pple?? Me dat slept in my bed knowing that every child in neighbourhood slept under a roof, and had breakfast dis morning abi u dat dat went to bed and slept comfortably knowing there are children in ur street sleeping under the bridge being raped and kidnapped for money ritual.

And u go wake up drive ur big moto pass dem dey smile like say u no get problem, no human feeling among most Nigerians.
move to lekki. problem solved. all the kids in lekki slept under a roof and had breakfast cheesy
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by sambos994(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
bebe2: I am so angry I can barely type, there is been lots of threads on this forum about the uk, I just saw another one on the frontpage and cudnt help but notice all the insult and jest. Pls tell me, wats wit the uk bashing? This is typical Poor man say beer dey bitter.

There is no doubt the UK is ten times better than nigeria in all ways yes n u can quote me on dat.

Go to nigerian embassy in the uk,see the que of pple who want a Visa to 9ja and compare it with those in the british embassy in nigeria.

And pls dnt play d slave trade card its been over used, it was a horrible event that tore african apart and its effect are still being felt till this day. But the blame lay both ways. fact is africans are greedy, white pple didn't go into villages kidnapping pple it was the chiefs and otheres that did dat the europeans just bought in bulk.

Yes, its annoying but ur anger shud be directed towards nigerian dat are looting ur country not uk politicians dat sit all day in parliament fighting for a better life for their constituents.

we all know how much he earns. Some Mps went to jail for expenses fraud, how mch fraud £5k some no even reach and they were punished but politicians in nigeria still millions and billions and wen una see dem for street una go dey hail, baba o, na u biko etc.

The uk is a country where all are Almost equal, its not perfect but its damn better than 9ja.

All citizens eat frm the national cake and I mean all irrespective of colour or disability.

Am Done.

Moderator as e be say u sabi carry post wey dey curse uk put for front page, oya no do partial

....na so?
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by panafrican(m): 5:15am On Aug 01, 2013
bebe2: I am so angry I can barely type, there is been lots of threads on this forum about the uk, I just saw another one on the frontpage and cudnt help but notice all the insult and jest. Pls tell me, wats wit the uk bashing? This is typical Poor man say beer dey bitter(...)

Keep in mind there is a time for every thing , a time to steal the wealth from a colony and a time to pay back in one way or another what you have stolen.
There is a time to colonize other people and a time to be colonized by your former colonies.
We are now at the time when European former colonies are taking back what Europe has stolen from Africa.
Conclusion: UK's chickens are coming home to roost. You will be speaking Hausa , Igbo or Yoruba pretty soon.
Take it easy !
grin
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2013
panafrican: Keep in mind there is a time for every thing , a time to steal the wealth from a colony and a time to pay back in one way or another what you have stolen.
There is a time to colonize other people and a time to be colonized by your former colonies.
We are now at the time when European former colonies are taking back what Europe has stolen from Africa.
Conclusion: UK's chickens are coming home to roost. You will be speaking Hausa , Igbo or Yoruba pretty soon.
Take it easy !
grin

You are 100 percent right.
they stole from us to develop there own country. They underdeveloped us to develop themselves. Where will Britain be without our very own natural resources? They need to thank us all the time for making there country where it is now.
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by bebe2(f): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2013
panafrican: Keep in mind there is a time for every thing , a time to steal the wealth from a colony and a time to pay back in one way or another what you have stolen.
Take it easy !
grin

hmmm u see, dats how i get upset wen i surround myself wit things concerning nigeria.

i shud be thanking God for his grace in my life.

i shud count my blessings more often.

no be d same country wey them colonize and rob politicians for dey store money inside water tank? they send their kids to school abroad and loot our education fund?

they receive treatment abroad, their wives receive maternity care abroad, but funds allocated for hospital vanish into thin air.

where all the oil money wey nigeria dey carry every year?

its ok all dis no mata, britain enslave us hundred years ago,
THATS OUR EXCUSE AND WE ARE STICKING TO IT,

villager like me, i no know say na so dis samsung galaxy 4mini dey sweet o, make i
go play wit my phone jare grin
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 02, 2013
Please tell them OP. Afam4ever big mouth will come over and start crying about how he was deported from the UK.
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by Afam4eva(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2013
Isn't it shameful that a Nigerian will open a thread urging people to stop abusing the UK but won't do so when people extend the same treatment to their own country. Being a slave has become a choice rather than by force. When will my people ever learn. And who says the UK owes us anything? Even if they do, can they pay? They should first fix the poverty situation in their country first.

3 Likes

Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by sambos994(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
No one was talking about the UK so I don't know why you're ranting and raving. And what do they have to owe us? Most of us are living our lives and you're here arguing with the air.
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by igbo2011(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
I am getting sick of self hating Africoons with negrophobi and blancophilia. Who is installing these leaders? Do you know about neoclonialism? Who has trops all over Africa? Who is setting up AFICOM?? They are still raping our resources. Look at Libya!! You have to understand the REASONSand CAUSES!!

1 Like

Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by bebe2(f): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Wats wit all the big big grammar, pple don't insult Nigeria becos the hate it or it's pple it's becos they are frustrated.

The have seen the light and they wonder why their own country is still in darkness.

They see how the govt here care so much for for it's pple and wonder, why does mine not care in the same way.

Afam keeps crying uk is poor is this a way to divert attention from the poverty in Nigeria?

The uk is poor but I can definitely tell u no one in this country slept hungry last night, unless they just didn't want to eat, they are so poor all children get an average of £10 a week, they are so poor every disabled person including kids get a minimum of 250£ a month and higher depending on how serious they are, they are so poor if there was an accident on the road now and an ambulance can't reach there, they will deploy a helicopter with paramedics to go get the patient, yes they are very poor so poor that any hospital u go to u get treated for free no matter the illness.

So poor they give aid to the Nigeria and other African countries yearly,

Afam needs to get a life, this slavery story don Tay, dat I live and work here don't mean am a slave u r insulting the memory of thousand of slaves who suffered untold horrors and died in slavery. I can come and go as I please as I will be doing next week, visiting Naija frm poor uk except i will come in wit loads of money and leave wit nothing. Afam's big mouth just lost him 2 tm Lewin shirts grin cheesy
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by bknight: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
In line wit d ongoing onslaught/sentiments against d uk, here's a nigerian who wants to show us d other side of d coin so we (who haven't been to d uk before) can be better informed to judge d situation.

So, I move d motion for frontpage. oblige this thread a space on frontpage for a balanced view in defence of d uk.

Oya over to you mod.
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by bebe2(f): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
bknight: In line wit d ongoing onslaught/sentiments against d uk, here's a nigerian who wants to show us d other side of d coin so we (who haven't been to d uk before) can be better informed to judge d situation.

So, I move d motion for frontpage. oblige this thread a space on frontpage for a balanced view in defence of d uk.

Oya over to you mod.

grin grin frontpage?? u forget Afam na moderator here, to him this is not the mesg he wants to hear.

if i had wrote, '' am in the uk and hungry'' this post for don land there tay tay cheesy cheesy

am going to do a post about what i luv about the uk, here is a taster for u,

did u know that know person dies in this country with there being an inquiry unless the person has been ill for a long time. all sudden death are investigated by the crowns coroner. nobody dies in vain. they look into it see the cause and sometimes a law or policy will come out of it.

the thing dey sweet me too much, see procedure shocked shocked
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by Demswear4u: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
bebe2: Wats wit all the big big grammar, pple don't insult Nigeria becos the hate it or it's pple it's becos they are frustrated.

The have seen the light and they wonder why their own country is still in darkness.

They see how the govt here care so much for for it's pple and wonder, why does mine not care in the same way.

Afam keeps crying uk is poor is this a way to divert attention from the poverty in Nigeria?

The uk is poor but I can definitely tell u no one in this country slept hungry last night, unless they just didn't want to eat, they are so poor all children get an average of £10 a week, they are so poor every disabled person including kids get a minimum of 250£ a month and higher depending on how serious they are, they are so poor if there was an accident on the road now and an ambulance can't reach there, they will deploy a helicopter with paramedics to go get the patient, yes they are very poor so poor that any hospital u go to u get treated for free no matter the illness.

Afam needs to get a life, this slavery story don Tay, dat I live and work here don't mean am a slave u r insulting the memory of thousand of slaves who suffered untold horrors and died in slavery. I can come and go as I please as I will be doing next week, visiting Naija frm poor uk except i will come in wit loads of money and leave wit nothing. Afam's big mouth just lost him 2 tm Lewin shirts grin cheesy
what is wrong with this one foaming from the mouth?
What does the UK have that was not stolen from other countries?
UK gives aid to some countries.
And so what?
Nobody forced them.
They are giving aid just to prop their own ego.
David mark just told cameron to fucck off with his aid.
Brazil has surpassed the UK,yet they still receive aid from the UK.
Isn't that the height of stupiditty from your paliamentarians who you like to worship.
Abeg Don't mention that dying UK when we are talking of great countries.
Nonsense.
Uk ko,UK ni.
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by bebe2(f): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Demswear4u?:
what is wrong with this one foaming from the mouth?
What does the UK have that was not stolen from other countries?
UK gives aid to some countries.
And so what?
Nobody forced them.
They are giving aid just to prop their own ego.
David mark just told cameron to fucck off with his aid.
Brazil has surpassed the UK,yet they still receive aid from the UK.
Isn't that the height of stupiditty from your paliamentarians who you like to worship.
Abeg Don't mention that dying UK when we are talking of great countries.
Nonsense.
Uk ko,UK ni.

Chei see anger sad sad sad

Tanks for ur contribution, If u read all the post before u made ur comment, u wiud have have had a better understanding of how the issue of aids came about.

U sound so angry, I totally understand were the anger stems from, but the problem is u are at the wrong pple, turn that anger towards ur leaders and they will start to feel the heat.

U say the uk is dying?? I live here so I can only tell u wat I see wit my own eyes not wat i Read online or in the papers.

And while we are at it, can I just say, I luv the uk and I thank God for his mercies in my life. cool cool
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by BlackBaron: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
Lol.

Which one do you work for, the Home Office or Foreign & Commonwealth Office?
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by Demswear4u: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
bebe2:

Chei see anger sad sad sad

Tanks for ur contribution, If u read all the post before u made ur comment, u wiud have have had a better understanding of how the issue of aids came about.

U sound so angry, I totally understand were the anger stems from, but the problem is u are at the wrong pple, turn that anger towards ur leaders and they will start to feel the heat.

U say the uk is dying?? I live here so I can only tell u wat I see wit my own eyes not wat i Read online or in the papers.

And while we are at it, can I just say, I luv the uk and I thank God for his mercies in my life. cool cool
shut up.
Why start what you can't finish,you ignoramus.
Since you claim to be "enjoying", i hope you won't run back to Nigeria when the UK economy inevitably declines.
Let the real africans who are "suffering" now, enjoy the fruits of their labour when the growth in the continent eventually matures.
Don't come back home o.
Enjoy with the UK,Suffer with them.
Thank you.
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by thoth: 1:02am On Aug 04, 2013
igbo2011: I am getting sick of self hating Africoons with negrophobi and blancophilia. Who is installing these leaders? Do you know about neoclonialism? Who has trops all over Africa? Who is setting up AFICOM?? They are still raping our resources. Look at Libya!! You have to understand the REASONSand CAUSES!!
@Bebe

These questions above is what i want you to answer ?
Those British Oil companies that assassinated people like Saro Wiwa and Murtala Mohammed, tell me what we did to them ?
anyway don't mind my own question ..just answer Igbo2011's.
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by thoth: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2013
bebe2: Wats wit all the big big grammar, pple don't insult Nigeria becos the hate it or it's pple it's becos they are frustrated.

They give aids To Nigeria and other African country's ...What do Nigeria and other African countries give them in return ?
is the aids they give every year up to 10% of the wealth they steal from those same countries every year ?

Some people are inherently dumb and ignorant, adding arrogance to the whole mix makes it dangerous to say the least.
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by igbo2011(m): 3:31am On Aug 04, 2013

Aid is a new breed of colonialism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmVEotnLaTA
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by cap28: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2013
bebe2: I am so angry I can barely type, there is been lots of threads on this forum about the uk, I just saw another one on the frontpage and cudnt help but notice all the insult and jest. Pls tell me, wats wit the uk bashing? This is typical Poor man say beer dey bitter.

Am Done.

I don't know where to start with you because your ignorance is beyond belief , have you ever read a history book in your life?

Do you know that everything that the UK has today in terms of wealth was stolen in one form or another from other countries, africa being one of the main places where their stolen wealth came from.

You sound as if you've been living on Mars for the best part of your life, who do you think installs those corrupt leaders in africa, who arms them, do africans manufacture guns and bombs?

Who is responsible for causing mass poverty, unemployment, death, debt and destruction all over africa?

Do you think any african leader can remain in office in africa without the west giving their green light, you saw what happened to Qadaffi and Gbagbo who refused to tow the line, have you heard of Lumumba, Thomas Sankara or Murtala Muhammed - try and find out why they were killed and who was behind it.

Also dont ever dismiss the damage that the slave trade did to many west african countries - do you know the consequences of a country losing the bulk of its able bodied population?
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by cap28: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2013
bebe2:

grin grin frontpage?? u forget Afam na moderator here, to him this is not the mesg he wants to hear.

if i had wrote, '' am in the uk and hungry'' this post for don land there tay tay cheesy cheesy

did u know that know person dies in this country with there being an inquiry unless the person has been ill for a long time. all sudden death are investigated by the crowns coroner. nobody dies in vain. they look into it see the cause and sometimes a law or policy will come out of it.

You sound very ignorant and naive, you are the type of africans that white people love being around because you are so easy to fool.

try utilising your time in the UK to do some research about your environment instead of wasting your time going to liverpool street market to buy cheap rubbish.
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
Follows thread.....
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by Omobarca: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
bebe2:

grin cool
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by Omobarca: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
cap28:

You sound very ignorant and naive, you are the type of africans that white people love being around because you are so easy to fool.

try utilising your time in the UK to do some research about your environment instead of wasting your time going to liverpool street market to buy cheap rubbish.
this guy is vexing grin

Mods front page
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by bebe2(f): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Omo_barca: this guy is vexing grin

Mods front page

grin grin who like make e use head hit molue, slavery can no longer be used as an excuse to cover up corruption, looting stealing and other evil vices. It's the leaders fault.

It reminds me of how African americans wnt to blame for all their misfortune, no ne slavey put cigar, weed and cocaine for ur and o, U did dat to ur self. Economic migrants will come and make a comfortable life for them selve while the AA will be thre blaming everyone but themselves for their problems.

Am in Nigeria o, enjoying my self, the roasted corn and pea dey sweet me too much grin grin cheesy cheesy.
Re: STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing by igbo2011(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
bebe2:

grin grin who like make e use head hit molue, slavery can no longer be used as an excuse to cover up corruption, looting stealing and other evil vices. It's the leaders fault.

It reminds me of how African americans wnt to blame for all their misfortune, no ne slavey put cigar, weed and cocaine for ur and o, U did dat to ur self. Economic migrants will come and make a comfortable life for them selve while the AA will be thre blaming everyone but themselves for their problems.

Am in Nigeria o, enjoying my self, the roasted corn and pea dey sweet me too much grin grin cheesy cheesy.

Do you know what neolonialism is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VloQUJ6FKs

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Kenyan Politician ‘grabs’ Completely Naked Woman In A Stream / Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti / Money Money Money Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.