Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084360 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2023
IgbuduMonkey:
You watched the first season of BBA? We are old o

Ask around
I don’t have teeth cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:59am On Jan 29, 2023
I see why this rectangle is going to favor Khosi. Blue is viewed as cheap by SAns. How do you want to place yourself in a position of side-chick? You accept it and you are even proud. Where is your self worth? I understand Yemi fans applauding it because afterall it gives their fave a story-line, but do her fans also agree?

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2023
I don't think so...
She is projecting the sweet girl to a side chick who is trying to take her man
Smoothgio:

Blue will be the one to be favored

Khosi ratings will go down if she succeed making friends with Blue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IgbuduMonkey: 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Eeghe:

Ask around
I was in 100level. Watched that season in UNIBEN common room. Those years of shower hour.

Where were you then?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

I don't think so, but ok. We will see
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
IgbuduMonkey:
I was in 100level. Watched that season in UNIBEN common room. Those years of shower hour.

Where were you then?

Watched in the hostel then too
My mates were reading and I was recruiting some guys to watch with me
(they had the TVs grin)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Eeghe:

Ask around

We metusela know ourselves, errrrmmmm wey you keep that your artificial teeth sef I wan borrow am.....cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
IgbuduMonkey:

Where were you then?

Igbudu/agbaja rings a bell?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
fitzmayowa:

We metusela know ourselves, errrrmmmm wey you keep that your artificial teeth sef I wan borrow am.....cheesy grin cheesy

Hehehehehehe
It’s my turn this Sunday, for all the meat tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sanqa:
I see why this rectangle is going to favor Khosi. Blue is viewed as cheap by SAns. How do you want to place yourself in a position of side-chick? You accept it and you are even proud. Where is your self worth? I understand Yemi fans upplauding it because afterall it gives their fave a story-line, but do her fans also agree?
Your writing style reminds me of someone -- a South African. She is a very nice intelligent lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Eeghe:

Hehehehehehe
It’s my turn this Sunday, for all the meat tongue

So na fish get me today abi I thought there is "Loff" in sharing......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
nisai:
Your writing style reminds me of someone -- a South African. She is a very nice intelligent lady.
Tell me her name and I will either confirm or deny cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ebubu is an Abule Egba boy, no wonder his yoruba is strong

In other news, CBN extends old notes collection till February 10, best news I've heard this year 💃💃💃

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sanqa:

Tell me her name and I will either confirm or deny cheesy
I don't need to because I am still in shock how she cut me off. I really genuinely like her. If u are, you should know my moniker (you are probably not her).

May God bless and protect her wherever she is. cry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Ok! Extend my greetings to him. Enjoy your marriage grin
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
fitzmayowa:
The only problem here is leaky mouth Sandra telling Khosi about Yemi and Blue outing tomorrow......

That's exactly what Yemi needs Sandra to do ! Yemi actuallu wants to dump Khosi but he needs a good reason to do that. He would have dumped her transgendered ass since but fears viewers'opinions about such action. Blue Aiva is the only babe in that house that Yemi is sexually attracted to genuinely.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
hayzed19:
Make Yemi wear Agbada for live eviction jare 😆
You mean like this grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lauryn41:

He’s an hopeless wimp / simp

Very ugly thing

He looks like those palace guard in those typical igbo movie
This description is quite something
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
kiss kiss kiss kiss see package na..
make retired wrestler know say na we dey do am favour na
Titaniumental:

You mean like this grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sanqa:
I see why this rectangle is going to favor Khosi. Blue is viewed as cheap by SAns. How do you want to place yourself in a position of side-chick? You accept it and you are even proud. Where is your self worth? I understand Yemi fans applauding it because afterall it gives their fave a story-line, but do her fans also agree?
In as much as I don't like khosi at all.....blue aiva is another gamer and yes what you wrote here is what she portrays herself to be.....but we are not ready for this topic because she is a fav on nairaland....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
hayzed19:
kiss kiss kiss kiss see package na..
make retired wrestler know say na we dey do am favour na
Una no-go kill person for here. Who be retired wrestler again? Shey because we never deal with Yemi, that's why una dey get mouth talk grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
paradigmshift:
are they getting married! No be just for the show

So someone has to be with someone they don't like just because it's a show.

Yaya is an Orobo, guys who like Lepa will not find her attractive.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
nisai:
I don't need to because I am still in shock how she cut me off. I really genuinely like her. If u are, you should know my moniker (you are probably not her).

May God bless and protect her wherever she is. cry
No I don't know this moniker. I'm sorry about your interaction with her. The reason I asked is because I know a lot of people here from another world. I'm happy they do not recognise me cheesy I thought maybe we have a common friend (from that forum)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
paradigmshift:
Yaya is so cool, calm and lovely. I don't know why martins or whatever he's called left her, that one na another mumu.. leave better girl dey follow jaypee.

I like Yaya a lot too,she has a very good heart,very friendly and not xenophobic at all ! However,what Marvin did is kinda good for our (naija) reputation,especially the reputation of our ladies. It is not entirely okay for naija guys in the house to be all showing preferences for Southy girls in the house. It is hoqever painful that it was Yaya that it happened to 'cause she is a good girl.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
It really pains me whenever I see Khosi with Yemi together. Seriously Yemi deserve better.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sanqa:

No I don't know this moniker. I'm sorry about your interaction with her. The reason I asked is because I know a lot of people here from another world. I'm happy they do not recognise me cheesy I thought maybe we have a common friend (from that forum)
Oh, ok. Thanks btw.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Khosi close marking Yemi in front of Blue, this one strong o........cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
damiviolet:

In as much as I don't like khosi at all.....blue aiva is another gamer and yes what you wrote here is what she portrays herself to be.....but we are not ready for this topic because she is a fav on nairaland....
She's not even a fave here, her duty is to help a fave get talked about , thats all she is.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IRAPADA(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Avedonn:
It really pains me whenever I see Khosi with Yemi together. Seriously Yemi deserve better.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:

Nope. The main chic will win over the side chic anyday. Blue reduced herself to someone Yemi has to hide to steal kisses from. That's the lowest a person can go.No sane thinking person will support that shit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Eeghe:

His voice is scary kinda, tbh
I cannot stand Thanang and I don’t feel the looks at all-shorry, not

He is cunning, deliberate and very calculative...

I am still watching him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.