Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,196 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1096630 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:24am On Feb 12, 2023
scondy:
I am upset with Nellissa, why is she allowing herself get ridiculed?

Where did they get all these guys from .? Loosers...reason y they can't nail down any babe...what kind of questioning is all these?

I am seriously angry and that's why I was saying yemi would not have allowed this nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 2:24am On Feb 12, 2023
Am i the only one who feels Juicy is simply waiting patiently to just smash Yvonne before setting his sights on either Blue or Ipeleng? I find it disturbingly stupid that any Naija girl would want to come to this type of show and mess with an SA guy? Even if the guy is serious, how can it working dating someone on the opposite end of the continent?

Are the Nigerian girls forgetting the potential negative blowback of getting smashed on this type of show? Not everyone can be as lucky as Erica!

And above all, shame on the Naija guys in this show!!! In the name of hustling available South African tails, they neglected to constantly gist with and relate with the Naija girls which would have reduced the desperation they've been showing since. Yvonne was drunk and they left her to Mmeli and Juicy to look after, luckily Juicy isn't as nasty as Mmeli and stopped at aggressive cuddling, either because Yvonne is drunk or because she's on her period, but it's only a matter of time before Juicy will get her down except a Nigerian like Ebubu urges her to apply restraint (her fans are already crying on Twitter!🤣).

Olivia is silly, but it was a little worrying seeing that she was slowly clustered by the South African guys and girls with only Yvonne on her side.

Minus Khosi and Nana/Jenni, the fights on this show have been between Nigerians. The South African girls except Tsatsi keep giving their guys gist details with the Nigerians. Even the Nelisa and Mmeli issue seems quashed. To maintain sanity on this show, i think the pairing idea should be maintained.

Multichoice should never try this stupid show again!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:31am On Feb 12, 2023
Titaniumental:

Na
Yemi is d one handling her,Yemi calls d shot here

Shez handling the other two

Sure,na Yemi dey run both Kobosi and Blue for real ! I only used that illustration to expose Olivia's poor game and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:33am On Feb 12, 2023
Miracle trying to find out if Thabang is actually attracted to Khosi.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 2:36am On Feb 12, 2023
Miracle makes his question obvious that he is hoping for a certain narrative...

Which they all clock.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:37am On Feb 12, 2023
Pharoh:

I mean it is not right for her to have this discussion with them. Yemi would have taken her away or stop it, she already moved past it. I don't want her to slip back as she is Yemi partner.
okay. Yemi would be mad at her for this nonsense conversation, it's so irritating.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:37am On Feb 12, 2023
tooexclusive:
Miracle makes his question obvious that he is hoping for a certain narrative...

Which they all clock.

Very true, he badly wants to bring his narrative into the podcast and it's good the guys clocked it and shut it down......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 2:37am On Feb 12, 2023
paradigmshift:
na u be ode... As e dey flirt with am make e rape am..most of una no get sense.. na to type hardman online but clowns in real life...

Yes I be ode,happy now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Zihno:

Whoreyemi cannot get it up for a lady. Let Marvin try and you’d be shocked!

The same Yemi's Dick that Khosi loves to always touch either with her hands or mouth? Yemi's only being a gentleman.. the girls discussed the guys dicks. They said only Yemi.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Mrbllymer:
okay. Yemi would be mad at her for this nonsense conversation, it's so irritating.

Thank you and see where mmeli has taken the conversation to. He has come up with the real truth and am not surprised. He has discussed with lucay about this black versus white issue. He is very pro black because of some shits he has faced in the past. So is nellssa not a black girl or he doesn't like light skinned women.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:42am On Feb 12, 2023
PG 10 gisting.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Our PG 10 are really cute though.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 2:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Why is KJr always repeating what she says... take the lead in the conversation....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:51am On Feb 12, 2023
scondy:
I am upset with Nellissa, why is she allowing herself get ridiculed?

Where did they get all these guys from .? Loosers...reason y they can't nail down any babe...what kind of questioning is all these?
I think it is a healing process for her and somehow I'm glad this is happening. Every girl wants closure when a relationship ends and mmeli has not given her that. I suspect she needs to know what went wrong. Maybe they addressed it privately but I have not seen it. I would have preferred it if it was done away from cameras, but this is their reality and I like their honesty. I hope the awkwardness between them will end from today.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:51am On Feb 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Our PG 10 are really cute though.....
Lol not when I wanted to hear the end if the podcast.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Nelisa doesn't know it's only Yemi who's got her back in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Pharoh:

Thank you and see where mmeli has taken the conversation to. He has come up with the real truth and am not surprised. He has discussed with lucay about this black versus white issue. He is very pro black because of some shits he has faced in the past. So is nellssa not a black girl or he doesn't like light skinned women.

Nelisa's family has close association with the whites. She schooled in a whites schools.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:54am On Feb 12, 2023
I need blu in that podcast cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:55am On Feb 12, 2023
DOptical:

Nelisa's family has close association with the whites. She schooled in a whites schools.

Okay now I get it and see why mmeli has issues with her.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 2:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Blue and blaqboi gisting about the whole kissing Yemi stuff

Blue is partly blaming it on alcohol but blacq is not having it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 3:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Blue confessing her likeness to Blackboy (or not)...

But why does blackboy tell Marvin that he clocks blue’s game while telling blue to stay away from other guys... I thought you guys are cool with the game?...

Blackboy wants Blue to stop whatever she has with Yemi (especially)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:04am On Feb 12, 2023
I don't get the bullshit ranting. Either you get yourself into the game or get out of it instead of ranting about Yemi who's a single man. He's not married to anyone. If anyone is to be called out is the person who's got a boyfriend but cheating on him with several guys.

See Blaq ranting about Yemi. Even Miracle and Mmeli were ranting about Yemi 🤣 Funnily, all of them saw what was happening before they shook themselves into there while saying they wanna play too. So get in with the play or get out if you can't 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:05am On Feb 12, 2023
tooexclusive:
Blue confessing her likeness to Blackboy (or not)...

But why does blackboy tell Marvin that he clocks blue’s game while telling blue to stay away from other guys... I thought you guys are cool with the game?...

Blackboy wants Blue to stop whatever she has with Yemi (especially)

Also with Marvin and that is hypocritical because he could simply tell marvin that I like this girl and can you back out for me but he agree to play initially and now feeling hurt.

I don't think blue might want to follow him after biggy house but he agreed to help blue if she wants to do things in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 3:05am On Feb 12, 2023
Pharoh:

I don’t think it really had something with “race”... except I didn’t hear it clearly.

He said he doesn’t like the boxed up stereotype in which girls like a “tall, dark and handsome” guy, which doesn’t sit well with him

Nelisa wanted to say react to it I think but camera too is to kjr ...

Except I missed something in their conversation
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:07am On Feb 12, 2023
Pharoh:

Nelisa is a proper xhosa girl. She grew up in Cape town where there are mostly coloured people like justine. Most go to mixed schools generally known as multi-racial schools, (more expensive). Once you start in this type of school it is not easy to go back to a purely black school because you will have to take up your vernecular as one of the two languages you have to do in school. That's what happened to nelisa when her family moved from cape town. She had to continue with english and afrikaans. Most of those in the house went to these schools, except a few.
Btw...these are the schools that kids of people from other countries like nigeria etc go to.
p.s. mmeli went to a township school. There's is sometimes a clash between the products of these, mainly because they come from different backgrounds. Which may be the cause he is suspicious of her intentions.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 3:08am On Feb 12, 2023
Pharoh:

Also with Marvin and that is hypocritical because he could simply tell marvin that I like this girl and can you back out for me but he agree to play initially and now feeling hurt.

I don't think blue might want to follow him after biggy house but he agreed to help blue if she wants to do things in Nigeria.

Blue seems to want to build a Nigerian connect... probably why she is vested in a Nigerian ship... (I had thought it was about breaking into the Nigerian entertainment somehow)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:11am On Feb 12, 2023
Marvin and Olivia are having an interesting conversation.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 3:14am On Feb 12, 2023
I'm enjoying Olivia and Marvin conversations

Very funny, talking about the girls in the house,

he said while he was busy learning names of housemates, people like Yemi were already kissing and somebody lik kanaga is in a relationship grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 3:26am On Feb 12, 2023
hiteelong:
I'm enjoying Olivia and Marvin conversations

Very funny, talking about the girls in the house,

he said while he was busy learning names of housemates, people like Yemi were already kissing and somebody lik kanaga is in a relationship grin

Marvin feels gutted about KJr and Tsatsii ship I think, because he keeps mentioning it like he realized too late he could have gone for her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 3:28am On Feb 12, 2023
Black boy should rest... stop going round in circles... your body language shows you will settle with her. I don’t like dramatic guys, like if a guy is this dramatic what should a girl do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Marvin and Olivia are cracking me up 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.