Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1096563 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
😁😂😂, I trust Yemi he will still ask her abt Thabang if not tonight he will someday.
Khosi leave Yemi, miracle is waiting happily. Yemi hs a third wife 😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Hahahahahha, I can't stop laughing, rabid dog, I ain't ur problem, pick a better housemate n support. I will continue dragging ur stuttering failed player that got played.

Besides, wetin concern me n someone who has a 4yr relationship, 2 of dem r mad, I don't care.

N u, try get sense, n weep no more

You're the rabid dog! Na fine boy Yemi fine, he no kill person! Go meet Khosi boyfriend! Yemi isn't married to any sadistic beech in the house! Sink that into your brain if you've got one

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eeghe:

Absolutely true
Yemi is head over heels in love or entrapment or whatever with Khosi

grin grin grin grin Perhaps not that deep but I think he thinks his game play with Khosi is stronger than his game play with Blue would be…. So he is willing to invest more in that entanglement.

Imagine if it was Blue that was the main chick. She has no problem sharing so even if Yemi flirts with another lady, she would probably not cause any drama…. Before you know it, the triangle will no longer be dramatic…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Always on track cheesy

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
No Caption

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
I just hope this blue Aiva and Olivia friendship favors my baby Olivia

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Khosi...

Yes that's my baby right there

Cry..milk it

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Alheeri:
😁😂😂, I trust Yemi he will still ask her abt Thabang if not tonight he will someday.
Khosi leave Yemi, miracle is waiting happily. Yemi hs a third wife 😁

Thabang has a better chance than Miracle, he is just hurting himself and coming for Yemi for wetin no concern am. Yemi wey go still kiss Blue......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
hayzed19:
He bleeped up big time...own your shit to her and go solo

Thank you, if he wants to be a player, let him play it n own it. After all, u owe no one anything, soon bbt will end n every one will return to their respective country.

So all dis lies is annoying 2 watch, n dats my own
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Smoothgio:

Exactly

He just ruin his chance this night

Ahhhhhh Yemiii
Ruin keh, he's on track... We d viewers knws waz happening in d house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Miracle is actually the beauty and yemi the beast ..........

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
DOptical:

Like I don't understand! Thabang is inconsequential in the whole thing! The whole thing is between Yemi and Khosi! Simply ask Yemi and Khosi!

Same way he did not question Blue, he should not question thabang and just question yemi and khosi only. Nevertheless I for just expect yemi to back out from khosi at this point.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hunterkent: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Titaniumental:

He is saying shit out of jealousy,Yemi is what that Mirapist want to be as far as Kobosi is concern.

Yemi remains the coolest guy in that house,he doesn't talk to ladies anyhow like dat Mirapist is claiming.

The idiot fighting woman for kitchen duties claiming innocent.bloody rapist
The guy doesn't even know you exist or will ever do, so rest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lol, blue dey watch Yemi and Khosi. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Titaniumental:

He is saying shit out of jealousy,Yemi is what that Mirapist want to be as far as Kobosi is concern.

Yemi remains the coolest guy in that house,he doesn't talk to ladies anyhow like dat Mirapist is claiming

By the way,I fell in love with him in the afternoon during the DS,I'm just "refalling"and he is right about 1 thing,"you don't treat women that way"....If Yemi continues his game with Blue which I'm sure he's going to continue,before the end of the season,he's going to become the villain of this show.Khosi will win!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
tooexclusive:

Head over heels... I doubt, even a player knows that there is a starting point, the reset person till “the reset person” gets tired and leave... this is after enduring emotional blackmail (“I don’t think you love me like you said you do”... this is after accepting him for the 100th time) plus the notable sentence “I will change, or I have changed from how I used to before I met you,... and many more.

my opinion though

Na who never jam player like yemi go say he love ....guy is just all about what he wants...as long as he isn't ready to let u go ...he ll keep emotionally blackmail u to stay..
Not cos he wants to treat u right but cos he ain't done with u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ebuka really fvck up this night sha! You leave people wey dey do thing but go ask outside party! Wetin concern Thabang with Yemi for there? Why wasn't Khosi asked for licking Thabang dirty feet? Would still use that useless mouth to come and use it to kiss Yemi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Miracle and Yemo's fight go pass Adekunle and Sheggz own.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Big brother you can still take us to other people. You don't have to bring us back to these 2
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
DOptical:

Which every right? Is Yemi fighting with Khosi? You dey mad? When your rapist miracle was fighting Jenni, who hold am? You dey craze?
gerarahere.. yemi for fight am now.. trash

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
DoubleeDee:

See cry me a river o.
I can't stop laugjing at who is the bigger gamer here. grin Omo, wait o, what if Kween decides to attack Queen? Na who we go come blame

Lool...naa ...Queen too classy ..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Giel:

Unnecessary suffering without washing machine
I swear
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nhazeru:
Khosi...

Yes that's my baby right there

Cry..milk it

Your gal is doing a good job he don flip am Yemi can't ask her about Thabang, after their convo now Yemi will be going to Miracle to fight and na there that thing end.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
😆😆😆
He's still begging

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Thabang has a better chance than Miracle, he is just hurting himself and coming for Yemi for wetin no concern am. Yemi wey go still kiss Blue......

I'm eagerly waiting for the conversation between Yemi and blue wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Safarigirl just dey lie say she dey work, she get another alternative monitor for here.

You. We clocked it since. Rest!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Keeping up with Yemi and Khosi

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Khosi no get self respect... Waka comot there ...

Yemi na yeye man, irritating
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
cyberghost23:
gerarahere.. yemi for fight am now.. trash

Same useless fool that cried like a goat the last time? You and your useless rapist dey mad! Why Dem go bring a convicted rapist come the show in the first place sef?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
DOptical:

You're the rabid dog! Useless people who never see fine boy before! Go meet Khosi boyfriend! Yemi isn't married to any sadistic beech in the house! Sink that into your brain if you've got one

"A rolling stone gathers no moss".
let this sink, goodnight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
DOptical:
Ebuka really fvck up this night sha! You leave people wey dey do thing but go ask outside party! Why wasn't Khosi asked for licking Thabang feet? Would still use that useless mouth to come and use to kiss Yemi.
Inyama!🤮
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
'Conversation' don see something for Yemi hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.