Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,523 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1096818 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
jenifer007:
Na wa for Royals

So Thatsi can be that heartless to nominate Kanaga

After not saving him and crying last week cheesy
This game sha

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nothing will make Olivia forget that Blaqleng switched her.
Nothing grin grin
Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
MamBi:

Ehnnnnnn? Royals nominated Kaniva? shocked

Na so we see am o

It's all game sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
donforeign:
okay no vex baba..apologies..

No p, bro. We're good 💪💪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pharoh:

Thabang is the only guy khosi can use in that house for his game, he tried with blackboi and that one say know or is it marvin that will wait until outside biggy house to date khosi. biggy should have exposed everything or just stay out of it since they are playing a game and no rules have been broken.
i think khosi is using thabang
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Giel:
Last week tsatsi didn't save Kaniva. This week she nominated him

This love is sweet.
grin grin
Kanaga and Tsatsi
Real ship grin
I don't even understand that girl.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
U guyz need to get this right.

A pair of two hms nominating another 2 pair 2 of two hms, definitely dey will share the nomination amidst themselves.

One person chose one pair to nominate the other person also does same without interference.

That's why u will nvr understand how some pairs are coming up with some pairs name,its a f***king two people thing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Loyalty no dey that house o......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nelisa could have pick someone else na!!
She don forget Seh na blue save dem b4? 😐..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:

After not saving him and crying last week cheesy
This game sha

No loyalty

Too bad

I guess no paddy for Jungle is her watchword
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Reussite:

Lol what would you say of Royals nominating Kanaiva? grin

Na war oh. I missed that and just read it here. Almost fell off my seat…

Abi Ebubu made mistake ni?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
What goes around, comes around 😄.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Titaniumental:

Ship isonu
Reussite:

E choke grin
Wotowotoman:

Tatsi is the biggest game player in that house. She doesn’t send Kanaga or any of the guys in the house. She’s definitely gay and is strictly there for the money..
fitzmayowa:

Na why the thing shock me.......cheesy grin cheesy
thatigboman:
I don't even understand that girl.

Kanaga don enter one chance grin grin
And he doesn't even know grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
This nonsense that Yelisa does. First you are asked to pick a pair to leave and Kaniva is your first pick. Nomination time, you still call them even when they saved you and landed in Maya's bad books.

Kanaga is just too blind to see these betrayals from people he likes.
I don't even want to talk of Tsatsii's till after diary session because I don't understand.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mankan2k7(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nobody send this useless show again
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Try to be putting out facts

Yemi nominated Blackleng

Nelisa nominated Kanaiva
Yuneehk:
This nonsense that Yelisa does. First you are asked to pick a pair to leave and Kaniva is your first pick. Nomination time, you still call them even when they saved you and landed in Maya's bad books.

I don't even want to talk of Tsatsii's till after diary session because I don't understand.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Na wa o

Nobody nominated Yelissa yet
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Giel:
Yelisa nominating kaniva

Yemi nominating his paddy and his side chick. grin grin
Yemi is ready to show khosi that she is his one and only.
No more side chicks grin

It was Nelisa that pick kanaiva cos of Blue aiva Yemi - - blackleng.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Make Biggie unpair and put everyone for possible eviction
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
KJ fans crying. What an Irony! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Reussite:
Wow Ebubu nominates Kanaiva cheesy

And also the pair they saved last week who happens to be his partner's bestie. Was Tsatsii involved in this nomination decision? I don't think so
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sanqa:

What about the royals saving blaqleng ladt week and nominating them now? He he hee

Wahala. Is Ipeleng not Tatsi’s bestie as well?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
jenifer007:
Na wa o

and maya
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Titaniumental:
U guyz need to get this right.

A pair of two hms nominating another 2 pair 2 of two hms, definitely dey will share the nomination amidst themselves.

One person chose one pair to nominate the other person also does same without interference.

That's why u will nvr understand how some pairs are coming up with some pairs name,its a f***king two people thing
You can never explain away tsatsi nominating kanaga or ipeleng. I think ebubu went there and did his own thing I saw it in his face 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Laycon don marry?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eeghe:
He agreed with Nelisa eventually tho
If it was a real eviction Kanaiva would be put up by Yelisa, simple, and short👌🏾

I said this earlier on today sha and was accused of putting out false info and also was given a lecture that if it came to real nominations, a Kanaiva nomination by Yelisa would not happen🤡

I remember the post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
jenifer007:
Na wa o

Blakleng will nominate them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
MamBi:

Wahala. Is Ipeleng not Tatsi’s bestie as well?
I'm shook

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
firJ:
Loving the nomination, it shows the hiusemates heads are in the game.
No paddy for jungle...Kanaga started it.

True

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Blaqleng nominates Yelisa n Juvone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
jenifer007:
Na wa o

Lol they have survived 6times, I think the housemates are realizing that they are strong ( Yemi).
N:B Ipeleng has nominate them.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yuneehk:

The scenario.

Yemi picks Blaqleng (in which Nelissa has no right to disapprove)

Nelissa picks Kanaiva(in which Yemi has no right to disapprove)

I'm sure dis will also play out in the others nomination as well.

We need to understand the fact that each person in a pair has the right to nominate any one pair of his/choice without the other partner interference.

Hence,the result of the nomination we're seeing,

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.