Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu (39694 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert / Bianca Ojukwu In Dublin, Ireland For Igbo Summer Cultural Fiesta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2023
Wickedfact:

By the time Tinubu wins again, you will start fighting over INEC server and BVAS

Who dash am win, I say dem don flog him back tear finish for north na why him run come East to come scavenge for votes. grin

He earlier claimed the Eastern votes are not useful to him, and he didn't need to campaign there, he was banking on Buhari 12 million votes in North, after abokkey shake am up for primaries and Atiku and RMK emerged, with ObiDient wildfire campaign, my guy begin run come dobale for Eastern votes, the same East wey him and him urchins previously called 5%ers derogatorily. grin

Him go hear wheeehn next month. grin
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by saucygal193: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2023
The ageless mama is still shining.

Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by skaramanga: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

That as being arranged, FFK don lodge that same yesteday grin

in politics successful deals are sealed overnight,

Na waste of money The manFFK dey impotent and cannot perform.
Na his wife talk am

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by moupe: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2023
Richardonald:
I thought your druglord said they are not needed and waste of resourcesgrin
From ugwuanyi to Bianca, we all knew how he prostrate to orji kalu mothergrin

Begi begi bulaba

Is there something wrong about visiting important personalities in other states. This is the way to play politics. Asiwaju is too sharp so you should Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by 00FFT00(m): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Kewtt:
Tinubu visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu at Chukwuemeke Odumegwu-Ojukwu’s Enugu residence.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/tinubu-in-enugu-pledges-eastern-railway-coal-revitalization/amp/

Liar!.

You, wishing it, does not and will not make it so.
Tinubu handlers would never miss a photo opportunity if he were truly to visit with the Ojukwus. But Igbos are wise. They would never have allowed the lofty image of Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu to be desecrated by one lying drugs pusher.

Show us pictorial evidence of your claim, or forever shut up.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by reddingtonblack: 9:54am On Jan 12, 2023
skaramanga:

Na waste of money The manFFK dey impotent and cannot perform.
Na his wife talk am

Are you talking of the same wife that just move in back with FFk.

Havent you noticed, as far as a bitter EX is concern the man is either two minute or has a small preek
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by christopherozo: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2023
mana123:
This is how to do politics in any sane country. Reaching out to people across the country , not all this ethnic mudslinging on internet.

Watch some juvenile fools rush this to turn it into kindergarten commentary. This is why this country cannot move forward.

All this rabid bigoted commentators, sex brained miscreants and blindfold followers should take note.

Politics is matter of numbers. Bianca is loved very much in Igboland. They consider her to be their queen, plus all the IPOB people don’t joke with her. This politicians always want to cover all corners.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by yabatown: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Are you talking of the same wife that just move in back with FFk.

Havent you noticed, as far as a bitter EX is concern the man is either two minute or has a small preek

Precious confirms once more that FFK is impotent and did not father her children in recent interview.

This is a notorious news that everybody in Nigeria know. Even d other wives confirmed it. D guy penis is not functioning.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2023
Apc copying all labour party footsteps
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by reddingtonblack: 10:09am On Jan 12, 2023
yabatown:

Precious confirms once more that FFK is impotent and did not father her children in recent interview.

This is a notorious news that everybody in Nigeria know. Even d other wives confirmed it. D guy penis is not functioning.

Oga carry these your palm wine base rumour go front abeg.
no be ffk get the pikin naa your papa get them naw
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by Moh247: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2023
cool

Tinubu too Sabi this game

Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by maruzia: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

He borrow another man sperm to get the pikin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by omonnakoda: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2023
Buddha3:

Now that it's convenient, your kind recognises the need to respect and reverence elders? But when Olusegun Obasanjo endorsed a different candidate from your mini god, y'all spent the entirety of that week abusing the living daylight out of him. Or isn't Obasanjo an elder?

Lol.

This is me laughing heartily, shaking my head in awe and sublime pity for your lot, while walking away...
How did Tinubu greet Obasanjo? With a sliding tackle? Or a drop kick?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by seunmsg(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2023
CSTRR:
I guess Tinubu is now ipob according to the urchins.

He paid a visit to the wife of ojukwu, the biafran warlord.

Ojukwu is not IPOB and no one has ever described him as such. Ojukwu renounced Biafra before he died and even warned cretins like Nnamdi Kanu never to fight over Biafra again.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by Ojiofor: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2023
I hope he went to Enugu with at least 3 bullion vans.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by maruzia: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

He borrow another man sperm to get the pikin. Na borrow borrow pikin dem be.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
How did Tinubu greet Obasanjo? With a sliding tackle? Or a drop kick?

I have absolutely no interest in whatever melancholic dance of mediocrity you're about to eagerly engage in.

I made what point I saw fit, as regards the issue afoot and the young man's obvious display of repulsive double standards. Kindly find someone else to engage, as I have more pressing concerns that require my interest and attention, both here and elsewhere.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by membranus: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
If Jagaban is the Jagaban of 2015 I will vote for him but the 2023 Jagaban is..........

....is Jagaban pro max, the ultimate contender.

Vote for him, you will not regret doing so.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by maruzia: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2023
Buddha3:

I have absolutely no interest in whatever melancholic dance of mediocrity you're about to eagerly engage in.

I made what point I saw fit, as regards the issue afoot and the young man's obvious display of repulsive double standards. Kindly find someone else to engage, as I have more pressing concerns that require my interest and attention, both here and elsewhere.

All na politics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by omonnakoda: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2023
Buddha3:

Too many words in a futile attempt to sound intelligent
When he met Obasanjo how did he greet him?
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Too many words in a futile attempt to sound intelligent

I don't make attempts to sound intelligent, young man.

I am actually intelligent and your petty attempts at sarcastic jabs isn't going to change that.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by Vyzz: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119952890:

The above just buttressed our points that we have been passing across here.
Almost word for word.
A word is enough for the wise truly.

IPOB/BIAFRA VS TINUBU/YORUBA:
TOLERANCE BECOMING A CRIME.

1. Why do we hate Tinubu?
What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief?
What did he steal?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves".
We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves.
Yet, we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give?

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges.
Who is a slave?
Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri?
He doesn't even need it.
He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival.
It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent!
I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to?
Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge.
How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating?
How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or Perm.Sec. in Enugu State Civil Service?
Yet it happened here!
Why not be careful.

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP.
How was Tinubu our headache.
Was he the cause of our downfall?
Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war.
Now history.
We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba.
But go to Oyo and Osogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority.

Why are we angry?
We chose Azikwe and they chose Awolowo.
How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a President and we gained from it, Awo was only a Premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today.
How are they mumus?
We chose APGA and they chose APC, why agitating?

Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?

If your Biafra comes, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?

How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?

We leave that answer to the individual.
Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

Gbamsolutely!!
Asiwaju no be dem mate o.

Nobody ever reads these rubbish
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by omonnakoda: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2023
Buddha3:

I don't make attempts to sound intelligent, young man.

I am actually intelligent and your petty attempts at sarcastic jabs isn't going to change that.
Your verbose response indicates otherwise
How did Tinubu greet Obasanjo differently from OUK's mother?
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by Geopex(m): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

If he sees 2% in the East, let him go to church and give Thanksgiving with a cow the next Sunday. grin

BVAS go flog him back tear finish. grin

Highest labour win Anambra and another state. But can the vote make LP win presidency? Igbo will continue to cry of marginalization til Jesus come. PDP will only lose more votes, bcuz Igbo used to vote pdp.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by blackmamba1: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2023
Geopex:

Highest labour win Anambra and another state. But can the vote make LP win presidency? Igbo will continue to cry of marginalization til Jesus come. PDP will only lose more votes, bcuz Igbo used to vote pdp.

You can be sure that the entire South East will deliver Obi 80% for presidency
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by aestake: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119952935:

He has never been one.
There are a couple of igbos in his cabinet when he was the governor.
That has never happened in the Eastern state since inception.
Have you atoned for Buhari? That was how you convinced people back then. You have come again.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Your verbose response indicates otherwise
How did Tinubu greet Obasanjo differently from OUK's mother?

First sit down and ask yourself how the issue of Tinubu greeting Obasanjo and Orji Uzor Kalu's mother is in anyway related to the first comment I made on this thread, then you'll perhaps be able to define intelligence to yourself and how much of it you have exhibited so far.

Have a good day!
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by omonnakoda: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Buddha3:

First sit down and ask yourself how the issue of Tinubu greeting Obasanjo and Orji Uzor Kalu's mother is in anyway related to the first comment I made on this thread, then you'll perhaps be able to define intelligence to yourself and how much of it you have exhibited so far.

Have a good day!
You are trying too hard to sound intelligent but you haven't convinced yourself how can you convince others

How did Tinubu greet Obasanjo?
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by Tochj(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

Orji Uzo Kalus mother is an elder.
Unlike you lots who greet your elders with insult and slaps in the morning.
Some other Nigerians actually have respect for elders....
PS: Ugwuanyi invited the Jagaban to the government house and guess what? That's a PDP governor showing respect to the Jagaban.
Yeye dey smell for una body
So proud of Enugu State
Politics without bitterness
Though Tinubu is not getting any votes in the state.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by blackmamba1: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Who dash am win, I say dem don flog him back tear finish for north na why him run come East to come scavenge for votes. grin

He earlier claimed the Eastern votes are not useful to him, and he didn't need to campaign there, he was banking on Buhari 12 million votes in North, after abokkey shake am up for primaries and Atiku and RMK emerged, with ObiDient wildfire campaign, my guy begin run come dobale for Eastern votes, the same East wey him and him urchins previously called 5%ers derogatorily. grin

Him go hear wheeehn next month. grin

Even as he is scouting for South East vote, I can bet that Ojukwu’s wife will be fully Obidient.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by wellmax(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2023
CSTRR:
I guess Tinubu is now ipob according to the urchins.

He paid a visit to the wife of ojukwu, the biafran warlord.

Is Ojukwu or his widow Ipob?
Re: Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu by Akaujaa(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2023
Behind closed doors right, where Journalists couldn't picture them together? Useless propaganda!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA / Why I Resigned As Minister Of Power - Barth Nnaji / " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.