Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory (6752 Views)

Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Boss Mustapha Hands Over To George Akume (Photos) / Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by favour32(m): 6:04am On Jan 12, 2023
We,the people of Southern Kaduna, will not go near rhe people that are killing us.
Muslim_Muslim ticket of El_Rufai is a confirmed matter in Kaduna state.

1 Like

Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by Mrkindness: 6:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Christians are just too stupid because of money from the stupid drug Lord called thiefnubuu they are betray the church. Suswan is just too stupid

1 Like

Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:09am On Jan 12, 2023
Wickedfact:

Emefiele has been kicked out. Cashless policy would not be cancelled, it would be postponed.
When that time comes, I will quote you to remind and taunt you.
Na your fada kicked him out, Otondo keep waiting for the postponement grin

2 Likes

Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by Naijagoodman: 6:11am On Jan 12, 2023
Wickedfact:

Your place where they didn't impose Governors on you, why are they giving your mothers 500 Naira for giving birth when it's not that they gave birth to dogs?
Why are they bribing your fathers with kerosene?

You idiots ought to be banned from voting because your brains are not developed enough to vote sensible leaders.
Your problem is jumping into ignorant conclusion and insulting your parents who obviously failed in their basic roles of raising you up. I'm from the SS and cretins like you who are consumed with hate and envy will tag every dissenting voice as SE.

4 Likes

Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by Wickedfact: 6:12am On Jan 12, 2023
Naijagoodman:
Your problem is jumping into ignorant conclusion and insulting your parents who obviously failed in their basic roles of raising you up. I'm from the SS and cretins like you who are consumed with hate and envy will tag every dissenting voice as SE.

Did I mention SE in my post?
It seems you inherited your father's stupidity
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by mach7(m): 6:12am On Jan 12, 2023
tungamaje:

But the current massacring and displacing of Christians in the north central with no assistance wasn't common in those days
Both Christians and Muslims are being killed. Or is a muslim life worthless and a Christian life valuable?

When you say with no assistance, then your knowledge of the situation leaves a lot to be desired.

Anyways, vote your choice.
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by Naijagoodman: 6:15am On Jan 12, 2023
Wickedfact:

Did I mention SE in my post?
It seems you inherited your father's stupidity
Your father didn't train you as such you are disgracing him. Mark my words, your drug lord will fail even in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by Naajjii: 6:23am On Jan 12, 2023
Richardonald:
One urchin said that half of Enugu is with tilumbu because one nnamani and one kettlegrin is supporting him, I just dey laugh..

Go and check how igbos play politics, totally different from northerners, politicians can't influence votes in SEgrin if you like govern a state for ten years, if the people dont like you, that is final, they only vote their mind...their was a news of shekarau joining PDP in kano and PDP were rejoicing, Bros if it's in SE nobody send you as far as they are not voting yougrin

For example like assuming the governor of Enugu and Abia states tell their people to vote APC next month, I swear it will only influence the governors aide or PA.. grin if care is not taken the people fit stone them..
Na wao
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by benjanny(m): 6:24am On Jan 12, 2023
OK till then
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by rummmy: 6:24am On Jan 12, 2023
Any christian that votes for this Muslim Muslim ticket will not make heaven...
You can chop their money shaaaa bc it is our money.
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by orisa37: 6:26am On Jan 12, 2023
TINUBU CANNOT CONTAIN MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET.

TINUBU SHOULD STEP DOWN FOR OSINBAJO AND YAHAYA FAROUK RTD.

1 Like

Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by jaxxy(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2023
Let's watch and see.
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by Okechinwadike: 6:33am On Jan 12, 2023
make una hear me ooooo, if tinubu wins Nigeria is automatically Islamic country OBI, KWANKWASO or ATIKU is ok oooo if una want Nigeria to continue
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by makavalley(m): 6:39am On Jan 12, 2023
Richardonald:
One urchin said that half of Enugu is with tilumbu because one nnamani and one kettlegrin is supporting him, I just dey laugh..

Go and check how igbos play politics, totally different from northerners, politicians can't influence votes in SEgrin if you like govern a state for ten years, if the people dont like you, that is final, they only vote their mind...their was a news of shekarau joining PDP in kano and PDP were rejoicing, Bros if it's in SE nobody send you as far as they are not voting yougrin

For example like assuming the governor of Enugu and Abia states tell their people to vote APC next month, I swear it will only influence the governors aide or PA.. grin if care is not taken the people fit stone them..

Tell them they don't know that no forever godfatherism in the East , they vote individual, they can vote LP candidate at presidential election, vote PDP candidate as a senator, vote Agpa as Governor, vote APC as HOR..they with conviction, like, love and concern
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by EagleSquare1(m): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2023
Are you implying rhat Muslims are demonic?
What's your point here?
Tinubu has his supporters and so does Shettima. And they are massive!
Both candidates have their track records of performance in their respective states as governors. And they're laudable.
So pls don't claim to be speaking for Nigerians. You don't know anything about Nigerian politics.
Even the candidates you may be supporting have not called the Tinubu-Shettima ticket demonic.
Perhaps it takes a demon to know one.

Ofunaofu:
Nigerians are all eagerly waiting to reject the Emilokan drug lord and his demonic Muslim Muslim ticket come February

1 Like

Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by israelmao(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2023
Buhari-Idiagbon Muslim-Muslim military was shortlived Abiola-Kingibe Muslim-Muslim couldn't sail through
Another attempt was made in 2015 and couldn't stand
Tinubu-Shettima Muslim-Muslim ticket shall also fail as the Lord lives.
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by FuckOsuPigs: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
We will not vote a Muslim Muslim ticket

We will not vote for a thief and mentally unstable man

There are more qualified candidates in the presidential race which Peter Obi top the list .

APC mismanaged our economy for 8 years so reinforcing them means more calamity for the country .

5% is inconsequential. Tinubu is winning with a landslide. His only serious challenger is Atiku.

Obi na maximum of 2 million votes. He should be completing with Sowore grin
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by Tflex01: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2023
Richardonald:

Same way you think Obituary will get 5% vote in SW just because one Obasanjo and Adebanjo is supporting him lmao

Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by Jones4190(m): 7:25am On Jan 12, 2023
marvelife:
Tinubu is desperate. He would do anything to win that election.

senator akume is not looking for what to eat that you think tinubu bribe him
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by Zionmdde: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2023
blowjohn:

U didn't read his comments well, did u?

Go back and read and understand what he said. U just abused him for nothing.

Later u apologise. And thank me.
Thanks I have read it again

1 Like

Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by Pio44: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2023
when boko haram or fulani start kill ur people will know it is evil, because it will not affect u, if tinbu win Christian and igbo wait for more killings, they will add boko haram to army and send to east kill everyone, vote wisely
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by NothingDoMe: 7:46am On Jan 12, 2023
Osibajo2023:
Tinubu is not interested In religion, hence he won't use ambode then sanwo olu both Christian consecutively
Don't forget that he runs a muslim Christian home yet wants to run a mus-mus presidential ticket. You can't fool anyone with this.

1 Like

Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by MasterShifu010(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2023
Osibajo2023:
Tinubu is not interested In religion, hence he won't use ambode then sanwo olu both Christian consecutively

The yorubas don’t see religion the way northerners see it , have you ever imagined , if this Muslim - Muslim ticket was between a Yoruba Muslim and an edo Muslim , all this outcry I think is because the south does not trust northern Muslims ,
My opinion though .
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by Robenna(m): 7:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by Jevica: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2023
And is giving you sleepless night
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by blowjohn(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Zionmdde:

Thanks I have read it again

Ur wlcm. Do have a wonderful day
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by jimter44(m): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2023
See how this man opened his mouth and talked waaaaah. His people are not going to farm now bc of herdsmen attacks and some of them are living in IDP camps. They can't go to thier progenital homes. What a shame! PO is the person Benue people are going to vote. They may vote APC for the governorship election, but presidential election is LP.
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by ayo2008: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Jagaban is unstoppable

I agree... unstoppable to lose woefully!
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by DMerciful(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Insofar Muslims will not vote ch-ch ticket, it would be great servitude for Christians to vote mu-mu ticket
Aufbauh:
Is it not hypocritical that those who crave for a'New Nigeria' where place of origin, religion, region and other parochial considerations shouldn't decide ones fate are the same people emphasizing the Muslim-muslim ticket.
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by DMerciful(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2023
You're trying to be clever by half! The basis for.picking the terrorists Shettima is because he is a moslem. Ambode then Sanwo Olu we're not governor and deputy gov besides I thought Lagosians voted or you've mortgage your franchise to Amoda?
Osibajo2023:
Re: George Akume: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Barrier To Tinubu’s Victory by DMerciful(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2023
1993 annulment of Abiola was because of mu-mu ticket
mach7:
What consequences? Who told you that Christians won't vote for the APC ticket?

A lot of you are just kids who don't remember history.

Go and check the history of past elections in Nigeria from 1979 to 1993 and tell me how many were determined by religious considerations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So, Zik And Balewa Conspired Against Awolowo? / 2015 Jonathan Has Edge Over The North – Sulaimon / Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.