Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) (22463 Views)

PDP To INEC: Release Authentic BVAS Results For Kaduna Governorship Election / Analysis Of Voters Distribution / Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by stasius: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Am impressed with southeast.

The turnout for registration is good even though many people didn't register because of apathy to voting promoted by IPOB sympathy.

But so far so good. It will get better with time.
Apart from Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Bauchi, Benue, Plateau and Niger State other northern states have less voting power than Anambra. It is impressive sha.
Ka a na-ejegodi!

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by azikiweironsi(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why will you minus Lagos

Lagos is the state with highest numbers of Yorubas in Nigeria, followed by Oyo state.

Almost 70% of the population of Lagos are Yorubas.

Why are you replying the slow poke ?
Removing Lagos as if it's not part of the SW.
Let him continue to display his ignorance on social media.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by nnamdi640: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Fiesta Koo, Siesta nii
If somebody tell you that all Yorubas in Lagos will vote for Tinubu, you will believe. I just pity you and your fellow urchins, if you think this election is all about tribalism then you are getting it wrong. You should know that people are really tired of the hardship APC have subjected the masses to. Tell me what will be Apc manefesto if they were not able to do things right after ruling for 7 and half years rather things became worst and you expect one weak and greedy criminal parading himself as politician called Thievenubu to continue where his fellow stop.

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by obyrich(m): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
The SE is already disadvantage with just five states as against 6 or 7 states in other zones.

I can see that the ignoble zombidients are celebrating their disadvantage as if those numbers were new.

It's the voters turnout that really count & not even the voters registered.
Ekiti has less than 1m registered voters. Kindly compare with Ebonyi, the least populated state in the SE with over 1.5m. Ndi 6 states per region. grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why will you minus Lagos

Lagos is the state with highest numbers of Yorubas in Nigeria, followed by Oyo state.

Almost 70% of the population of Lagos are Yorubas.

Fear God! 70% ?

Go back to your history classes, the binis are the real owners of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
ejimatic:
The entire SE is not even up to Lagos Kano Kaduna and Oyo States. This distribution is constant over the years yet Igbo has nothing to show for it. Kano Kaduna Oyo, and Lagos will bury the entire SE.

You are fully aware that
Kano
Kaduna (50% Christian’s,50% Muslims)
Oyo
Lagos (50% Yoruba of different religious beliefs, 50% rest of Nigeria)

OBI has at least over 20% votes in each of those states and the rest is left to share for the other 3 aspirants.

For tinibu to win this election , atiku has to step down for him or vice versa

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by ejimatic: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
tonididdy:

You are fully aware that
Kano
Kaduna (50% Christian’s,50% Muslims)
Oyo
Lagos (50% Yoruba of different religious beliefs, 50% rest of Nigeria)

OBI has at least over 20% votes in each of those states and the rest is left to share for the other 3 aspirants.

For tinibu to win this election , atiku has to step down for him or vice versa
. Muslim in Kano Kaduna outnumber christians on 80 to 20 respectfully.That is why christians are refered to as minority in North.Your opinion is however respected
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
ejimatic:
. Muslim in Kano Kaduna outnumber christians on 80 to 20 respectfully.That is why christians are refered to as minority in North.Your opinion is however respected

Same way the Yoruba Muslims are referred to as infidels by the core Muslim north.

That being said …. Fact remains OBI is grabbing a min of 20% of votes from the mentioned states. That’s a pass mark for a man who will have 90% of votes from the SS, SE

2 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by udeh3(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pravedk:

I surprised as well cos it is the same trend here in Abuja. People will call on radio and confidently identify themselves as Obidients.

The love is real. And if these people turn up on election day-Obi is winning straight

You're absolutely correct...
Same energy here in Lagos. As a Christian, there's even the normal sentiment in most churches I've attended. They're all identifying with Obi

I thought it was just church alone until I over heard the Imam preaching in the mosque on a Friday in December, cautioning his Muslims members to be wise if they don't want to continue suffering as Obi is a man that's different.

I couldn't just imagine I just heard that from the ahuja speaker outside

3 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by udeh3(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Macphenson:

Truely you are on ground in Lagos and really understand the situation of things.

I am an Engineer. Yesterday on site, my client a yoruba man made a joke, if I wanted to hijack his. site with Igbos the way Peter Obi hijacked Lagos voters. There was so much laughter from all of us. The man categorical told everyone to go and collect their PVC and vote Obi.

My Pastor whom the wife is top ranking Judical Officer in Lagos came to church on sunday showing his PVC shouting "OUR LOKAN" and seriously preached against the rubbish " EMI LOKAN" statement.

Take this from me, Tinubu will loose Lagos. Greater percentage of the elite are against him.

Wawwwwww.... I'm also an M&E Engineer. So, I can understand your experience.

The love is real. Even today in office, everyone is asking, have you collected your PVC? The code is Obi

Only in the minority in the streets and Agberos you'll hear Emilokan from or danfo drivers putting on the cap. Though some guys put it on too, but they're very few, I can say this for free

3 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by udeh3(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
buchilla:
Please ,Can Obi get 25% votes in other states in South West?

Well, might be sentimental. But, from the point of view being a Lagosian, Obi will get close to 40% of Lagos, all things being equal.

He will surely get upto 25% in Oyo, Osun and Ondo. But not sure of Ekiti and Ogun.

There's one key point I want everyone to note. Those that wants to see Nigeria survive as a nation and as a social and liberal state won't vote for same party ticket, no matter where you are from. That reduces the fortunes of BAT whose parading a Muslim Muslim ticket. There are those that also feels the north shouldn't continue to be in power after PMB. Same reduces the PDPs chances.

The issue of criminal and trust records is there for both Atiku and BAT. It also reduces their chances.

Furthermore, for many, they feel PMB didn't do very well as a president and APC is an administration. They'll miss those votes

In addition, in South West, The easterners are arguably almost 15 to 20% of the populace if not more. To be honest, they've always supported other candidates in previous Elections, but for this, I can tell you for free, they're going to vote in their numbers for Obi. I cmae to carry some electrical fittings and accessories from our supplier here in Adeniji. You need to see the reactions of this Igbo business men when they asked them to close their shops even they'll not come to campaign for BAT. I was there, not that somebody told me, I knew it's not going to be easy for BAT.

The religious sentiment is there, the regional sentiment is there and the goodwill expectations of the average Nigerian who's not religious or regional like me is there...

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by SheBad: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
ejimatic:
. If if the entire Igbos relocate to Lagos APC will stiill bury LP massively in Lagos.
I am Igbo with Edo heritage as well. My Edo people in Lagos have been there for more than 30 years. It is the myopic lenses that you fools use to view everything.

Also, as long as you keep attacking and hating Igbos, other South-South indigenes see you as their enemies cos they know that is how you will attack them. Keep attacking Igbos while their South South counterparts are waiting for you...

2 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by searchlight: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
The SE is already disadvantage with just five states as against 6 or 7 states in other zones.

I can see that the ignoble zombidients are celebrating their disadvantage as if those numbers were new.

It's the voters turnout that really count & not even the voters registered.
Urchin are you forgetting that Igbos are the highest in population is any states aside the indigenous people? Anywhere i don't expect you to reason because if you do you cease to be an urchin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by tunji2003(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
buchilla:
. Please, can Obi can up to 25% Votes in Kwara state.?
I can't say for now however majority of the christians will surely vote for him and large population of Christians are in Ilorin and kwara state will likely get close to that Saraki will swing his own PDP vote for atiku while the governor will work for tinubu all other voters are for peter O i

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by caracas: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
GTkester:

Hmm bro this Lagos thing is dicey for Peter Obi. Seems Alimosho is firmly for Tinubu
This same Alimosho where I live? Where igbos built houses like it’s their village….
Obi will win Alimosho hands down
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by ejimatic: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
SheBad:
I am Igbo with Edo heritage as well. My Edo people in Lagos have been there for more than 30 years. It is the myopic lenses that you fools use to view everything.

Also, as long as you keep attacking and hating Igbos, other South-South indigenes see you as their enemies cos they know that is how you will attack them. Keep attacking Igbos while their South South counterparts are waiting for you...
. I don't abuse people regardles what they say. However I don't think SS and SE are the same. Delta IGBOS only associate themselves with SE. Also let it be known that I don't hate IGBOS .I have them as friends. It is the Obedients that are attacking anybody supporting Apology to anybody that feels offended
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by ejimatic: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
tonididdy:

Same way the Yoruba Muslims are referred to as infidels by the core Muslim north.

That being said …. Fact remains OBI is grabbing a min of 20% of votes from the mentioned states. That’s a pass mark for a man who will have 90% of votes from the SS, SE
. I don't think Obi will get more than 5 % of vote cast inalk the states in the North. The reason is that Obi represents 1. IPOB 2. BIAFRA 3 Anti herdsmen and 4 Anti Muslim in the veiw pont of the North. Additionally, if Obi wiins the election ( great impossibly) the North will use the military to overthrow him.. Remember the region is the largest in the military. Remember 1966 coup!
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
ejimatic:
. I don't think Obi will get more than 5 % of vote cast inalk the states in the North. The reason is that Obi represents 1. IPOB 2. BIAFRA 3 Anti herdsmen and 4 Anti Muslim in the veiw pont of the North. Additionally, if Obi wiins the election ( great impossibly) the North will use the military to overthrow him.. Remember the region is the largest in the military. Remember 1966 coup!

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by bennyflipy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
livinbygrace:

You better no go get high blood pressure with this your Obi matter,even a primary school pupils know say Obi no fit win.most of you will learn politics in a very very hard way after Feb.25th,Quote me anywhere.

Very hard way my brother, the shock will be like High tension current grin
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by bennyflipy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Indispensable85:
I remember those days if you nor dey sure of ur performance for jamb,u go come dey use emotions allocate imaginary scores to ur sef. Sometimes u do it everyday just to assure ursef that ur sentiments are right and mk u feel better. But in the end when jamb results go fall out u nor go still cross 200 mark. Hahahahahahahaha........dis is d situation zombiediots world wide find themselves.
Stop it na grin
Hahahahaha

Obi is only a social media president grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by nuele(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hopefully
kafeii123:

Although I'm still surprised how Kaduna despite the killings and what not still has such high voter population....but if all the christians there decide to vote PO and Datti...atiku and tinubu share that of Muslims... The traditional APC winning in that state may be reversed..for the first time in a while
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
bennyflipy:

Stop it na grin
Hahahahaha

Obi is only a social media president grin grin grin

I've never seen a people so delusional. They allocate everything to themselves. I just dey laff oooooo
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by bennyflipy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Indispensable85:

I've never seen a people so delusional. They allocate everything to themselves. I just dey laff oooooo

My brother ooo grin

February is not far, they'll learn politics the hard way next month.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by SheBad: 1:10am On Jan 13, 2023
ejimatic:
. I don't abuse people regardles what they say. However I don't think SS and SE are the same. Delta IGBOS only associate themselves with SE. Also let it be known that I don't hate IGBOS .I have them as friends. It is the Obedients that are attacking anybody supporting Apology to anybody that feels offended

I didnt say South-South and South-East are one. You don't understand. As far as Nigeria and her politics is concerned, South East and South South sees themselves as people who got each other's back... pay attention to their voting patterns.

The reason why many of you don't know these things is that you focus so much on Igbos. If you have many from the South South as friends, and interact with them on their views about Nigeria, you will find out a few things that just staying in your region will never teach you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by SheBad: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2023
Indispensable85:

lol... u are playing yourself. The man you are exchanging this with was being sarcastic but you dont see it. The man is Obidient 100%
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Ikpaitid: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2023
Check out the number of votes in IPOBLAND grin grin
5% wants to produce a president in Nigeria.
Ewu IPOB
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by ejimatic: 6:49am On Jan 13, 2023
SheBad:

I didnt say South-South and South-East are one. You don't understand. As far as Nigeria and her politics is concerned, South East and South South sees themselves as people who got each other's back... pay attention to their voting patterns.

The reason why many of you don't know these things is that you focus so much on Igbos. If you have many from the South South as friends, and interact with them on their views about Nigeria, you will find out a few things that just staying in your region will never teach you.
. Analysis noted and fully appreciated
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2023
SheBad:
lol... u are playing yourself. The man you are exchanging this with was being sarcastic but you dont see it. The man is Obidient 100%

You need to go back to school if you ever attended one. Dunce!

How is this person Obidient? And how is his comment sarcastic? Mugu.....

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by kafeii123: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2023
nuele:
Hopefully

Yes o... hopefully.... I really just want an LP executive...and an APC legislature.... It'll make real sense.. because they'll put themselves in check..not this one that Emefiele destroyed the entire economy, performing magic so Buhari could pay more people with the few dollars his ministers aren't stealing...and Tinubu is already promising to intensify on that....if we had a different majority in the legislature... Emefiele would have been arrested long since...but we're here now and it's surprising that poorly educated folks are gearing up to repeat the very error they once committed

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by SheBad: 12:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Indispensable85:

You need to go back to school if you ever attended one. Dunce!

How is this person Obidient? And how is his comment sarcastic? Mugu.....
You are a morron... Your AGBADO will never be president... now go and hit your head on the wall... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Contestants For PDP National Publicity Secretary / I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari / NNPP Protests Against Governor Ganduje's Pardon Of 12 Death Row Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.