Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,730 members, 7,851,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters (541 Views)

See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / 2019 Elections: INEC Releases Criteria For Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters by julaion: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Analysis of the new National Register of Voters

Re: Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters by Jalinspy(f): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Atiku get and kwankwaso will get 3.5million votes in Kano and Obi and Tinubu will share the remaining.
In Kaduna, Atiku will get up to 2million votes, Obi will get over up to 800,000 votes, kwankwaso will get up 600,000 while tinubu will get about 300,000 votes.
In Lagos, Obi will get up to 1.6million votes, Tinubu will get up to 1.2million votes, while Atiku will get about 700,000 votes

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters by brainint: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
A welcome development

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters by kettykin: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is the best news for the obidients of recent, Kano is not up to Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters by youngbabaj(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
APC!!!
Re: Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters by Acidosis(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Damn... Look at Lagos shocked Ma.d.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters by LegendHero(m): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Acidosis:

Damn... Look at Lagos shocked Ma.d.

That Lagos mad. 7milli.

But I can bet anything that Kano will still have more vote than Lagos on election day.

Except if them Tinubu fit pull out people to come out massively to vote on election day.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters by NothingDoMe: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
LegendHero:

That Lagos mad. 7milli.

But I can bet anything that Kano will still have more vote than Lagos on election day.

Except if them Tinubu fit pull out people to come out massively to vote on election day.
You mean block people because even the blind knows that greater share of the Lagos votes goes to Obi.

I'm so excited by this new stats cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters by LegendHero(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You mean block people because even the blind knows that greater share of the Lagos votes goes to Obi.

I'm so excited by this new stats cheesy

If Obi get 20% in Lagos, then he don try.

A Yoruba man is on the ballot and a Tinubu for that matter.

Check 1979, 1983, 1999, 2003 election in Lagos, any Yoruba man on the main ballot usually have > 80% of the votes.

On those occasion, the Igbo candidate usually win over 90% of the South East but they don't do more than 10-15% in Lagos. Zik, Zik, & Obasanjo in 1999, & Ojukwu.

Igbo voting power in Lagos is not much. Every election cycle that had Yoruba man on the ballot has always proven that.

It takes lot of stupidity for anyone to think Peter Obi will win Lagos. Even Peter Obi can't make that nonsense statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters by Betanaija42moro: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why will people be so convenient with hardship? I keep asking myself this question.

APC is a disaster.

I voted APC in 2015, but when ever I look back and see how worst things have gotten now, I feel like weeping.
Re: Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters by NothingDoMe: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
LegendHero:

If Obi get 20% in Lagos, then he don try.

A Yoruba man is on the ballot and a Tinubu for that matter.

Check 1979, 1983, 1999, 2003 election in Lagos, any Yoruba man on the main ballot usually have > 80% of the votes.

On those occasion, the Igbo candidate usually win over 90% of the South East but they don't do more than 10-15% in Lagos. Zik, Zik, & Obasanjo in 1999, & Ojukwu.

Igbo voting power in Lagos is not much. Every election cycle that had Yoruba man on the ballot has always proven that.

It takes lot of stupidity for anyone to think Peter Obi will win Lagos. Even Peter Obi can't make that nonsense statement.
You're making the assumption that the said Yoruba man is not running a mus-mus ticket. Many Yoruba Christians will vote against Tinubu's mus-mus ticket.

You're also making the assumption that igbos are the only tribe voting Obi. Deltans are many Lagos and most have been living there since before the 40s.

Then you underestimate the power of the youths of ALL tribes in Lagos for Peter Obi. Your eye will be very very clear soon. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters by LegendHero(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You're making the assumption that the said Yoruba man is not running a mus-mus ticket. Many Yoruba Christians will vote against Tinubu's mus-mus ticket.

You're also making the assumption that igbos are the only tribe voting Obi. Deltans are many Lagos and most have been living there since before the 40s.

Then you underestimate the power of the youths of ALL tribes in Lagos for Peter Obi. Your eye will be very very clear soon. cheesy

Wetin concern Yoruba with muslim-muslim? The number of Yoruba christians that will vote agsinst Tinubu due to mulsim-muslim will be so small that it won't really matter.

I can still argue that of the Yoruba that will vote against Tinubu, there will be more that vote against him due to APC administration issue than those that will vote against him based on Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Go on the street of Lagos or Ibadan, find the Yorubas that will vote for Peter Obi/Atiku, most of them will be because of APC Buhari administration than Muslim-Muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters by Terror48: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Wetin concern Yoruba with muslim-muslim? The number of Yoruba christians that will vote agsinst Tinubu due to mulsim-muslim will be so small that it won't really matter.

I can still argue that of the Yoruba that will vote against Tinubu, there will be more that vote against him due to APC administration issue than those that will vote against him based on Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Go on the street of Lagos or Ibadan, find the Yorubas that will vote for Peter Obi/Atiku, most of them will be because of APC Buhari administration than Muslim-Muslim.
Clown, so you now agree that APC has an issue?I thought you guys said it was the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria? You guys a so disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:inec Releases Analysis Of The New National Register Of Voters by Mynd44: 5:46am On Jan 12, 2023

(1)

If You Have Just One Question For Peter Obi, What Would It Be? / Simon Ekpo: Biafra Is Dead And A Scam (footage) / Peter Obi Defeats Bola Tinubu And Atiku At Presidential Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.