Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,549 members, 7,850,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

P Square Give Away All Over The Internet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / P Square Give Away All Over The Internet (607 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) / How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P Square Give Away All Over The Internet by Chikalue: 2:25am On Jan 12, 2023
Free Give Away To Only Those of my Fans that Have a Good heart � Of Helping one another, If you are one of my loyal and kind Fans,Then you might be A lucky Winner of any of those Phones,and it will be delivered down to your location if you Pass my Question and my Test..

Message me now on Whatsapp 09040203215 For the Test.

Re: P Square Give Away All Over The Internet by Buziness101: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2023
So na u be psquare now abi ? .... Ok

(1) (Reply)

State any Primary or Secondary School Subject Definition You Still Remember / Uniport Result. / Is It True That Jamb Body Have Cancell Poly Postjamb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.