Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) (24600 Views)

JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME / Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore / Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by Nicenixon: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Something is totally wrong in this story or with the man who was duped of 250 millions naira, why will he paid that huge sum of money?, if not that the man does not have a clear conscious of his business deals he has done in the past.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by tydi(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
God1000:
Dis country don tire me, wetin pesin no go hear.

I have studied nigerians extensively over the years and I can tell you guys today that something is fundamentally wrong with us, forget about the tribe, you people should stop making a fool of yourselves by insulting each other every now and then.

We all have our dark underbellies.

It Afonja people ooo.. our hand no dey oo

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by darkstar6971(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Misterc:
250million naira abi it is 250Thousand naira... angry angry angry angry
Because this face posted here doesn't seem like one who has handled 1million naira before...

What do I know
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no be by face werey

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Islie:
Police arrest man for ‘impersonating female CP, defrauding Lagos resident of N250m’

https://www.thecable.ng/police-arrest-man-for-impersonating-female-cp-defrauding-lagos-resident-of-n250m/amp

250m?

Kilode na.

I don’t believe that aspect of the story sha. Didn’t the victim have a lawyer to follow up on the case?

It is well
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by olushina559(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Yahoo Grandpa grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by Deefirm: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Being doped of 250m is on the one hand, however, being willing to part with 250m to cover up a threat is the bigger picture to be looked into. What was the victim covering up?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by VawuIenceProMax: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
JoeyNaza:

Read ooh. He is clearly a wealthy man. He had to sell his fuel pump station and house to give the scammer.

He is just a 80 year old man trying to live out the rest of his life out of trouble, because the scammer accused him of a crime.

He seems like someone that loves to act alone without consulting others. Because if he was close to his children or involved others, he wouldn't make such mistake.
how did he get money to buy the cars and fuel station. I am interested in the source of the money fess

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by abrat: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
ruggedtimi:
he sold is fuel station and cars

Then that means he was actually involved in the crime he's been accused of by that impersonator
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by JoeyNaza: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
how did he get money to buy the cars and fuel station. I am interested in the source of the money fess

I guess like most people do, work hard, start a business, thrive and grow.

What's your interest there
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by PerfectMan24: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Name checkers are disappointed. My-turn-people has done it again.

Though for the family to pay these amount of money, they re really into illegal biz

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by Proudlyomonna: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
This baba don dey thief tey tey,na now hand just catch am.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by LonelyWolfz: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
The victims was played by someone who knows his dirty past. A case of dog eat Dog....

Instantcoins are sc*mmers. I won’t stop calling them out until they pay me my money for my two pending transactions...
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by Misterc(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
darkstar6971:
no be by face werey
Na by wetin?
Because this man don near grave for the amount of money Dem dey mention ontop him head so
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by VawuIenceProMax: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
JoeyNaza:

I guess like most people do, work hard, start a business, thrive and grow.

What's your interest there
majority are corrupt politicians
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by sofiscatedmoron: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
OLUWOLE AKANDE...

I sight you! The shape of the head says it all. Na our people.

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by Confirmedzombie: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
See his flat head. People will leave there land go to another man's land and engage in fraud.

Why not develop the SE than developing another man's land.

Bloody ipob terorists.

And this one is even Peter obi strong supporter.

Ndi Ara
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by FireUpNow(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bursted
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by Nobodysboo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
How dem take dey do am
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by Muiccine(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Movie in play...9ja our country. #NEXT
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by Muiccine(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nobodysboo:
How dem take dey do am
Baba so u wan learn work..lol
kirikiri get sef con for u
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by xelente(m): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
" In their moral justification, the argument of the lesser evil has played a prominent role. If you are confronted with two evils, the argument runs, it is your duty to opt for the lesser one, whereas it is irresponsible to refuse to choose altogether. Its weakness has always been that those who choose the lesser evil forget quickly that they chose evil."

We're waiting to hear the whole gist, what petitions the maga was trying to cover up.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by Mryacks: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Was it the man in the picture that defrauded someone 250m?

I dey ask same question too.....he doesn't look like he has 100k grin
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by BanyXchi: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
tydi:

It Afonja people ooo.. our hand no dey oo
lol ironic coming from a Osuu miscreant.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by Laughingkk: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Cock and bull story
How can a former CP fall cheaply as to coughing out a whooping 250 million,it therefore goes to show that his money was ill.gotten to the extent of selling his properties appease the fraudster

I beg shift with this tales by moonlight
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by chaseblack(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pells:
Free Bro undecided
Bro was just trying to get some bread angry sad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

More like a bakery.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by obotematics: 4:34am On Jan 13, 2023
This man collected 250 Milla, him still dey like dis
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) by Nobodysboo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Muiccine:
Baba so u wan learn work..lol kirikiri get sef con for u
ur own na duplex dey wait u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Uniform Enhances Our Operations – Robbery Suspect / 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos / Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue After They Shot A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.