Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Please I Need Help, I Don't Want To Commit Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Help, I Don't Want To Commit Suicide (478 Views)

A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help, I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by RedMac: 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good day all, please I will make this brief and will go straight to the point... Am at the verge of committing suicide, but I just felt I should relate with you people... I don't know where help might come from...

I am a waec and neco agent, and along the line during the registration something terrible happened, I miss the upload of an essential details online, and that will cost me money to get it done back...

My fear is I may be lynched if the schools involved get to find out, as this has to do with the lives of candidates...

Please naira Landers come to my rescue... I need a loan to sort out this mess, please am begging, if you can loan me money, pls help me...

Re: Please I Need Help, I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by incandescentena: 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
RedMac:
Good day all, please I will make this brief and will go straight to the point... Am at the verge of committing suicide, but I just felt I should relate with you people... I don't know where help might come from...

I am a waec and neco agent, and along the line during the registration something terrible happened, I miss the upload of an essential details online, and that will cost me money to get it done back...

My fear is I may be lynched if the schools involved get to find out, as this has to do with the lives of candidates...

Please naira Landers come to my rescue... I need a loan to sort out this mess, please am begging, if you can loan me money, pls help me...

Stop betting and gambling

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help, I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by RedMac: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
incandescentena:

Stop betting and gambling

This has nothing to do with betting or gambling... Please
Re: Please I Need Help, I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by efeski(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
How much are we looking @ here ?
There are plenty of options available to get you sorted
Suicide is not the way out
Re: Please I Need Help, I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by Lurdd: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
If suicide is the only option.. I guess you should go ahead, because I don't think anybody here will help you wink

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help, I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by Karlovych: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
A screenshot from a mobile device is an obvious red flag, will the world end the day you scammers decide to have sense?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help, I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by Ofemmanu1: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Orisirisi
Re: Please I Need Help, I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by RedMac: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Karlovych:
A screenshot from a mobile device is an obvious red flag, will the world end the day you scammers decide to have sense?

God damn it... Am in trouble, only those who are in this field will understand what am passing through, am not here to beg for free money, am only here to look for loan to solve my problems, how am I scam now
Re: Please I Need Help, I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by RedMac: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
efeski:
How much are we looking @ here ?
There are plenty of options available to get you sorted
Suicide is not the way out

Bros the truth is that each school will cost a 100k, and am indebted to about 9 schools, that's a possible 900k... Am only looking for a loan to sort this out instead of giving up life for it... Only waec agents handling waec registration will understand me... Am not a scammer... I can go further to validate my plea
Re: Please I Need Help, I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by Gratedee: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
1. Ask family and physical friends around you
2. Go to bank with any valuable and get a loan
3. Borrow from all this loan app...but I doubt if they can give such amount.

The option above is the realistic option you've.

Asking here and using suicide as a bait is just waste of time
Re: Please I Need Help, I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by RedMac: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Gratedee:
1. Ask family and physical friends around you
2. Go to bank with any valuable and get a loan
3. Borrow from all this loan app...but I doubt if they can give such amount.

The option above is the realistic option you've.

Asking here and using suicide as a bait is just waste of time

Thanks alot I will try my bank

(1) (Reply)

How Robbers ‘mistakenly’ Shot Another UNIZIK Student Dead In Awka / Man Caught Trying To Steal Petrol From Generator / The Mysteries And Secret Behind The Illness & Death Of Nollywood Veteran Actor F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.